To Meet Demand and Avoid Shortage, Trucking Industry Looks to Train Younger Recruits--Teenagers

⤺ reposted by @0x1uJ96P from China says it’s ‘militarily and morally ready for war’ after 11,000 US troops hold massive drills in Guam

Doesn’t matter until they amend driver age to 18.

Astronomers say the red planet will be unusually close to the Earth on Tuesday. It will continue to be very bright throughout the month. It won’t be this close again until 2035. ^___^ to bad you can’t see the Domes

Nobel Prize in Physics to Roger Penrose, Reinhard Genzel and Andrea Ghez
Article,

‘Long Covid’: Why are some people not recovering?
Article,

The Unofficial MacGyver How-to Handbook: Actual Working Tricks as Seen on TV’s MacGyver
(Revised 2nd Edition)
5181432925098344586.pdf

Save 40% off this Prepper & Survival Box keep it in your car or bug out bag. Use promo code 40CEY5DK

Https://Amzn.to/34zBHi

Keep counting the EAM’s anyone who says this is normal is a fucking moron

Even if your loved ones don’t support your beliefs, make sure to give them a code word when SHTF.

That they must return home ASAP

If things get dicey, shelter in place, monitor TG, but most importantly, keep your HAM up.

Media got a hold of the avgeeks, this caused a major headache

Media got a hold of the Aviation geeks, this caused a major headeache

Keep stocking up

The algorithms were scrambled. Only way to find info for civvies is during the first minutes of a tweet been posted. If it’s something really important for you, screenshot and add link otherwise future searches by keyword won’t show up.

@hiddeninthegarden pay attention​:arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up:

All references were scrubbed

Let me show you, search for Janet on twitter.

Search “NV65” last tweet showing it is 09/25

They don’t want the public aware of how many out the ordinary flights going into Dreamland (Area 51) to hide in the bunkers

Media reporting brass got covid, Pentagon Chief specifically.

Keep stocking up

Read replies/thread

Invisible War continues

That’s right a Boeing E-4 Advanced Airborne Command Post (AACP) with the call sign Order66

stock up on medicine, Have enough supplies for 6 months at least

Noticed this today, super annoying

California governor’s office tells diners to wear masks ‘in between bites’ | Fox News

:woman_facepalming::rofl::rofl:

⤻ reposted @0x1oknbY to California governor's office tells diners to wear masks 'in between bites' | Fox News

Not good

Look at Andrew Norton Webber’s work on urine therapy. If you have no food/water you can survive, you will be fine. I’ve done it.

⤻ reposted @AzazelNews to Look at Andrew Norton Webber’s work on urine therapy. If you have no food/water you can survive, you will be fine. I’ve done it.

I’ve been rationing some of my medication for months now worrying about all of this. I know that most insurance companies have been doing 3 month and early refills on medications that are ongoing, except for control meds. I’ve been buying bulk amounts of OTC pain relievers like Acetaminophen and Ibuprofen, cold and cough meds containing Guaifenesin, vitamins, minerals, herbs etc. Any advice appreciated for getting needed medications - in a legal manner of course - if one can’t get refills in advance.

Remote learning isn’t new: Radio instruction in the 1937 polio epidemic
Article,

US Insulin prices 8 times higher than in other nations
Article,

Archive of tech interview questions of Google, Amazon, FB, Samsung and et al.
Article,

Does civil trackhing of birds threaten Natl Security? Couldn’t enemies just look at civil US twitter and TG posts???

Feral pig populations have grown to unmanageable numbers
Article,

Depends, after Gaddafi died first thing SAD did was clean :soap: and take out the warlords hoarding Surface to Air Missiles

Civilians tracking birds is not a threat

It keeps you ahead of the curve

Recognizing patterns is not a threat either

You are humans you are supposed to recognize patterns

What caused the mass hysteria and why Twitter was scrubbing :sponge: was the panic of the Doomsday planes being in the air 20 minutes before POTUS announced his COVID19 status

Either way if you believe that narrative something else is going on behind the scenes

Just because I don’t report on the Sniffers

or the fact that they told Monkey to stop it as well

Does not mean the search has stopped

Or that Club-K is already stateside

Were can i get some about that ddflights?