Those who didn't evacuate before Hurricane Laura should put their name in a plastic bag in a pocket, official says

Those who didn’t evacuate before Hurricane Laura should put their name in a plastic bag in a pocket, official says

⤺ reposted by @0x1exdDQ from Food Warfare: More States to Test/Close Farms - Wildfires & Weather Warfare

We were under mandatory evacuation for Irma. They went door to door knocking on our street. Our neighbor, who had not yet evacuated, was told he needed to place an ax in his attack so he could have a way to get to his roof or get out when the water got that high. He was also told to write his full name and SSN on his arm in permanent marker :confused:

In case he died this is to easier identify the body

Not sure about the SSN tho

Body identification is the first thing police/medics need to do if possible

For medical history, blood type, etc…

Ssn makes no sense tho

Ssn is only accurate way to identify. How many duplicate names live in the area

A name doesn’t tell you any of this information… ssn does now as its linked with you in hospital

I see

Makes sense

My. I’m. M coming by CV
My,.v. mm mm bm cm me v m xx xx c c c xx c xx :smirk::grin::grin:

This is not in Berlin, as far as I know others said, its in Erfurt. Just a usual move of troops

ok thanks

think its going to be huge anyway

Technically still in the safe zone but have never seen It this high

So Uber has gone Woke

Lol :joy: uber giving legal advice

Uber sponsoring the march on Washington

Interesting how the times have changed

Uber has directly and Indirectly caused Taxi Drivers to commit suicide around the world by putting them in debt traps and causing massive devaluations in Taxi Medallions.

Uber — was among the metoo’s first coups

Wokies kick founders out, stage hostile takeover.

Wokies use this success to sponsor more hostile takeovers.

The trend accelerates and continues.

Where does this lead?

Intentionally induced social unrest

When will it peak

⤻ reposted @AzazelNews to Technically still in the safe zone but have never seen It this high