Those numbers are lies

⤺ reposted by @AriesAzazel from Coronavirus: Chinese Media Urge 'Punishment' for 'Anti-China Actions'

Those numbers are lies

旁边的红衣男子一直致力于,把它删除不就可以了吗,最后自己也被带走。武汉一男子被中共匪警呵斥删除手机上的照片,随后被强制押押。

2020年2月5日,星期三,下午1:49 The man next to him in red has been working hard to delete it, can he be taken away at last? A man in Wuhan was scolded by the CCP’s bandits for deleting photos on his mobile phone, and was then forced into custody.

Wednesday, February 5, 2020, 1:49 pm

Hi to everybody :hugs: how are you!

First baby burn with corona virus from infected mother :pensive:

And we just notice that there are no other “races” infected for now… I think just one… I don’t know if the incubation period is longer or for example Caucasic race is like insensible to the virus (I read something on a news paper about that… but I don’t if it’s possible)

随着武汉肺炎的全国蔓延
很多超市物价飞涨
一包面条卖88
爱买不买🤬
:alarm_clock: Wednesday, February 5, 2020 3:24 PM With the spread of Wuhan pneumonia nationwide
Soaring prices in many supermarkets
A pack of noodles for 88
Buy it or not
:alarm_clock: Wednesday, February 5, 2020 3:24 PM

There are 2 ship on the in quarantine on the sea one near Tokyo (3 confirmed cases) and one near Hong Kong (10 confirmed cases)… I hope for the others on the ship… :crossed_fingers:

Oh go instagram you can find the people on the :ship: cruises kept in Quarantined

I saw some yesterday but to much data from the mainland to process

I’m agree with you! I saw some on twitter

#中共國 貴州一防控點發生衝突,警方數次開槍預警。# 中共 国 A clash occurred at a control point in Guizhou, and police fired several times to warn.

Looks like a metal album

⤻ reposted @AriesAzazel to UNTITLED

12.62 USD for one pack of noodle. Is this how China maintains its GDP growth this year? 88 Chinese Yuan equals
12.62 United States Dollar

⤻ reposted @AriesAzazel to ⏰ Wednesday, February 5, 2020 3:24 PM With the spread of Wuhan pneumonia nationwide

No masks?

⤻ reposted @AriesAzazel to #中共國 貴州一防控點發生衝突,警方數次開槍預警。# 中共 国 A clash occurred at a control point in Guizhou, and police fired several times to warn.

No. Seriously? Baby born with it?

Perri I think could really be… it’s wired… we notice that if it has the same infection in every ethnic for example in Italy we have to have more infected because from the beginning of epidemic a lot of chineses from Wuhan arrived here and stayed, touch ecc with Italian people… and also the 2 infected that’s re now in Rome hospital positive spent 10 days around Italy without attention and for now nobody was infected :thinking: