This summary is so cool. Matches my observation. Should have a female version.

⤺ reposted by @soypeanut from Military is always 'preparing' for war in every country.

This summary is so cool. Matches my observation. Should have a female version.

it’s gender neutral, this person fits all 63 genders

Hahahaha

Oh boy

Meanwhile in Brooklyn

:us: — LISTEN: New York Governor Andrew Cuomo said today Orthodox Jews “have never complied with the rules”.

Gonna be massive!

Orthodox Jews going to overwhelm the fuck out of NYPD

These clowns and their lies

I wish I was in Brooklyn for this one

I’m wondering how many are using Telegram Desktop? If you are, you might like to try Unigram which is a Windows 10 Telegram client which includes Secret Chats (end-to-end encrypted) and multiple chat windows (so you can have two or more groups/channels/friends displayed at once). Unigram can be installed from the Microsoft Store.

10,000??? That’s not a wedding. That’s an army lol

⤻ reposted @AzazelNews to NY shuts down 10,000 person wedding as Cuomo reveals new COVID-19 plan

So wait… gee, I’m so confused. sarcasm font

Where is all the outrage from the Wokies that the Mayor of NYC is “anti-Semitic?”

Shouldn’t we all be hammering the Mayor about his absolutely unacceptable intolerant opinion and subsequently canceling him the second he apologizes?

(Oh… riiiight… I forgot no one actually says that when it’s real anti-Semitism or when they align with someone politically so they just up and selectively fail to see it. It’s just a super convenient way to shut down arguments with people who disagree with your political stances and not something you actually do out of a deep implicit care for any sort of marginalization you see… I see how it is…) :roll_eyes:

⤻ reposted @AzazelNews to 🇺🇸 — LISTEN: New York Governor Andrew Cuomo said today Orthodox Jews “have never complied with the rules”.

Wow, that’s a complete change of pace for Cuomo!

⤻ reposted @AzazelNews to These clowns and their lies

:astonished::crystal_ball: if this isn’t ominous I don’t know what is.

⤻ reposted @Pirateballz to @SolomonYue Carrie Lam is going to meet Xi, one of the assumption, besides genocide and all the human right abuse,…