This photo has caused a sensation, but I think it's a swing.

这照片曾引起轰动,但我认为是摆拍。
1,摄影很专业,哪有这等巧事儿,刚好两人同时举手指着夕阳,被摄影师或者第三者拍到。这个概率太小了吧。
2,既然大街空无一人,说明还在禁城,为何摄影者在大街上?
3,见过哪个医生推着病床在大街上走?要推也是护工推,何况病人应该在救护车里。
摆拍,差评。
:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:
这是模仿国外有位老人家在临死前想去海边看海,救护车直接开到海边用担架把老人从车里抬出,面向大海了却老人的遗愿。

This photo has caused a sensation, but I think it’s a swing.
1, photography is very professional, how can there be such a coincidence, just two people raised their fingers at the same time sunset, captured by the photographer or a third party. This probability is too small.
2. Since the street is empty, why the photographer is still on the street?
3. Which doctor has seen walking on the street pushing the hospital bed? Pushing is also a nursing staff push, not to mention the patient should be in an ambulance.
Posing, bad reviews.
:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:
This is an imitation of an old man who wanted to go to the sea to watch the sea before dying. The ambulance drove directly to the sea to lift the old man out of the car with a stretcher. The old man’s last wish was facing the sea.

⤺ reposted by @0x15NQYJ from # 信息 【Front Line Interview】 Mr. Liu, Beijing: The epidemic in Beijing is fierce, and new infections are added every day.

Ugh I shared this . But I’m sure it’s propaganda … deleting now

No don’t delete it, it’s a beautiful picture just me and @drunkenwhiskers and other editors feel it’s staged

True. Just bummed. I think it is staged too

I’m a professional photographer. Cell phones even pro full frame cameras cannot both capture the sun and dark shadows. So there’s either a fill flash on a real camera here, or it’s HDR edited or both. Try taking a sunset photo on your cell, it will be basically a black photo with white dot in it. The focal point is around the doctor and patient and despite the probably high aperture number the background is blurry in comparison. On a wide angle lens such this, I think it’s a 24mm on full frame equivalent, based on a roughly 80 degree angle of view I’m seeing. On wide angle pro lenses, usually everything is in focus, but you can get out of focus if the focal point is pretty close to you. I suspect they used a wide angle to make it seem like a cell phone shot, because cell phones are also 22-25mm equivalent. So I think they cropped out major portions of the sides of the photo to make it look like a vertical cell shot. Another thing that is unusual is that a cell phone has auto focus and auto exposure. Despite being faced away from the camera, it is focused on the subjects. Unless you get a custom camera app, even if you tap to choose the focus point, it’s also tied to the exposure point. So in that case, you’d get a sky that is completely blown out. So that’s a technical rundown. Is it staged or did someone have a good camera on hand? I dunno. But it did happen. I do like the photo.

Russian Quarantine

Public health expert warns coronavirus ‘could kill 60 million people worldwide’

A leading public health expert who spearheaded the fight against SARS has warned that up to 60 per cent of the world’s population could become infected by the new coronavirus.

Professor Gabriel Leung, chair of public health medicine at Hong Kong University, is an expert on coronavirus epidemics and played a key role during the SARS outbreak in 2002 and 2003.

Mr Leung warned that COVID-19 is “certainly more infective (than SARS), and it’s also very difficult to try to control it”.

“The big unknown now is really how big is the iceberg,” he said.

There have now been more than 106,000 confirmed cases globally and nearly 3600 deaths since the start of the outbreak in December, a mortality rate of around 3.4 per cent.

“I don’t know, but I’m suspecting that (there are many more people infected),” he said.

“Everybody is susceptible, eventually you will see 40, 50, 60 per cent of the population get infected.”
IMG

Maths>noise

⤻ reposted @AriesAzazel to I feel like this guy is regurgitating bad info from CDC? What do you think?

Studio lighting indoors deepetched onto a good sunset/rise photo. Just like you said, debth of field and focus impossible while perfectly exposed on both scenes. But very well executed :grin:

Where was this?

⤻ reposted @AriesAzazel to Where was this?