This one. This is my hospital and the positives will be attended here

This one. This is my hospital and the positives will be attended here

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.canarias7.es/amp/sociedad/sanidad/la-italiana-ingresada-en-el-insular-con-coronavirus-esta-grave-CK8783455

⤺ reposted by @AriesAzazel from NY Gov Coumo orders prisoners to work making hand sanitizer

Thank you for sharing this news/update

My pleasure. I will try to inform about all that happens in Spain in next days.
We are now in 1230 positives and 28 deaths

Йозеф any news from Russia

Thank you

COVID-19 UPDATE:

ITALY IS OFFICIALLY, FULLY, UNDER QUARANTINE.
MOVEMENTS ALLOWED ARE FOR WORK AND SANITARY REASONS.

Megila reading now in Ben Gurion Airport. Some of the people just arrived in Israel and will have to go straight into the mandatory quarantine.

Across Russia, there is silence on occasions, some are in quarantine, you already published photos of Moscow, I have in St. Petersburg in Mechnikov’s dormitory. A law has been passed for quarantine violations up to 5 years in prison. Now I will publish the closure of Italy damn it.

Post anything you have from Russia please

:us: Representative Doug Collins: This afternoon, I was notified by CPAC that they discovered a photo of myself and the patient who has tested positive for COVID19.

While I am not experiencing any symptoms, I have decided to self-quarantine out of an abundance of caution.

Note: Collins was with Trump at the CDC visit in Atlanta Friday.

Hey squad trying to backtrack and find the website that has all the different companies that r workinf from home or shut down, i cant seem to find it can some ine repost it, i think Aries New might have posted it xo

Try the links section in the media folder

The train from Jerusalem to Ben Gurion deserted amid coronavirus fears.

:us: Congressman Matt Gaetz was informed today that he came into contact with a CPAC attendee 11 days ago who tested positive for COVID-19.

Gaetz was on Air Force One with Trump roughly an hour ago.

Here we go

⤻ reposted @AriesAzazel to 🇺🇸 Congressman Matt Gaetz was informed today that he came into contact with a CPAC attendee 11 days ago who tested positive for COVID-19.

Brillaint!

The press release about the hand sanitizer