This is what the northern lights look like from inside a U-2 spy plane at 70,000ft. Incredible photos by Ross Franq…

⤺ reposted by @svenmontere from That is a crocodile NOT an alligator. It looks specifically like a Siamese croc. Heres a good reference: and here's a chart

:joy: accurate

:face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

https://twitter.com/mbqlr

The problem involved a U-2 aircraft, the type famed for conducting reconnaissance missions over the Soviet Union during the Cold War.A Federal Aviation Administration computer system interpreted the U-2’s flight path at a very high altitude as if it were flying in a much lower and more crowded airspace. The computer – which anticipates the flight path and looks for possible conflicts such as other aircraft or restricted airspace – was overtaxed by the many flight changes the U-2 had plotted, officials said. That work used much of the computer’s memory and interrupted its other flight-processing functions, FAA spokeswoman Laura Brown said in a statement. The agency said it has added computer memory to prevent a recurrence, while others said officials are racing to install a more permanent computer patch.
Two FAA officials, speaking on background Monday, blamed the shutdown on the unlikely convergence of two events.
First, a U-2 aircraft flew a path that involved numerous waypoints and altitude changes in airspace controlled by three facilities. Those facilities were the Los Angeles and Oakland Air Route Traffic Control Centers, and the High Desert TRACON at Edwards Air Force Base. Simultaneously, there was an outage of the Federal Telecommunications Infrastructure, a primary conduit of information among FAA facilities.
“That (U-2) flight plan, coupled with the FTI outage, in essence created a perfect storm,” one official said. The U.S. Air Force has 32 U-2 aircraft, which are capable of flying at altitudes up to 90,000 feet, according to IHS Jane’s. The fact the plane was a U-2 was not significant, one FAA official said. But the plane’s many waypoints, or geographic fixes, and its numerous altitude changes overwhelmed a system that projects the flights path and anticipates problems. The situation was complicated by the FTI outage, one official said.
That overtaxed the FAA’s flight-processing system, which in turn brought down the FAA’s new En Route Automation Modernization system, which manages high-altitude air traffic. The FAA official likened it to a problem with a software program causing a laptop computer to crash.

Hmmm :thinking: keeps going on about nsa

Keep digging,

Also very proud of you

I’m blessed to be here. I appreciate you

:arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up: You should take a closer look at that twitter page it’s NSA recruitment

Read between the lines (Read between the Tweets) of the Aldhelm account :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

Hurry before it’s deleted

Lol :joy: waves to NSA :wave:. Hi :raising_hand_man:

Hint from NSA to members of Azazel/Doomsday

Wasn’t about the U2 plane at all

This is a known fact it is not new.

⤻ reposted @AzazelNews to Hint from NSA to members of Azazel/Doomsday

Interesting. Funny how a lot of the tweets are recycled.

That’s even more suspicious

Actually, twice daily it would seem

33 tweets exactly the same

Wouldn’t surprise me if someone I. Here runs the twitter account and uses some of the information :information_source:

Very sorosis suspicious.

I study patterns and something is not adding up!!
It’s like we are being lead down a path …
It all looks like a nicely painted picture on the surface
But below some other more terrifying things are happening
You just have to connect the dots

Goodnight

Lol edited. Apparently by suspicions have a bad liver lol

Agreed. G’night!