This is what I originally read that brought me to this group.

This is what I originally read that brought me to this group.

⤺ reposted by @AriesAzazel from I wrote a rap

Fake

It’s a fiction posting

Oh well. Was a fun read!

the 14 already discharged German patients have been released after 14 days. in many countries, only 14 days of quarantine are required. a big mistake. there will be a lot to come😶

I’m here in San Antonio Texas. Well an hour south. Apparently cases have been confirmed at Lackland Air force Base

Truth about flu deaths ^

As staggering under-reported death tolls and political tensions rise, USA opens 15 quarantine centers on Air Force bases around the country. Mainstream papers such as The Guardian admit COVID-19 could infect up to 60% of the population, killing tens of millions. Scientists in China and HK suspect the virus could have originated as a bio-weapon, leaked either accidentally or on purpose. The World Health Organization is accused of corruption and of deceiving public health officials.

We freely release all sources as “CORONA-unMaskeD Part 2”, the story and ongoing investigation of the largest pandemic in 100 years.

Director TUIT
Producer ARES
DP & Audio World Citizens
Catering Telegram app
Screenwriter TUIT
Editor TUIT
Music Censored Artist
Date of Production: 2020-02-19
Email: CORONA-unMaskeD@protonmail.com
Join Us:
https://is.gd/yVBNFC

BitChute:
https://www.bitchute.com/accounts/referral/corona-unmasked/

shitbook:

Italy declared pandemic?

I’m at PHX and we haven’t seen 1 mask

With pilots

Working on SHTF plan

Thx very much for your work again, @tatsuikeda and Aries :+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2:

⤻ reposted @threeletteragent to As staggering under-reported death tolls and political tensions rise, USA opens 15 quarantine centers on Air Force bases around the country.

⤻ reposted @AriesAzazel to Pilots were just telling me that

Looks like this has been adapted from the book the eyes of darkness by adding the events of today good read and well written

⤻ reposted @AriesAzazel to It’s a fiction posting