This is the bullshit Divide and Conquer nonesense I will not put up with, this is not Actionable Intelligence it’s just asshole behavior

This is the bullshit Divide and Conquer nonesense I will not put up with, this is not Actionable Intelligence it’s just asshole behavior

⤺ reposted by @miette057 from This beyond devastating. This is a blow to the decency and hope for our country. May her family have peace during this difficult time and may the rest of us live up to her legacy.

Someone passes away and this is the behavior? Whether you agreed with her positions or not, no matter how you might feel about the timing, no matter what theories you might have or what you might be thinking or feeling right now - a human being just passed away. Shameful. Have some respect.

:us: Townhall Journalist, Julio Rosas:
— “A large crowd has gathered outside the Supreme Court to mourn the loss of RBG.”

@elonmusk
changed his Twitter profile picture to something that resembles a direct energy weapon (#DEW). But it’s actually a time-lapse overexposure from a Falcon 9 launch. But it still “looks” like a DEW warning. In the restricted channel there is a video talking about the American space force, and how militarized space is being supplied with armaments that we will soon witness of its power.
IMG

Is there no decorum left? Her death was just announced

Unbelievable. So disrespectful.

“Religion today is not transforming people; rather, it is being transformed by the people. It is not raising the moral standard of society; it is descending to the level of the society itself and congratulating itself for having won a victory because the society is smiling accepting its surrender. ” Strange fire everywhere.

The downfall of civility goes hand in hand with the collapse of civilization

Meanwhile in NYC

Dear Trump, please nominate a woman of color. I just want to see what happens. Thank you

The mandatory sexual allegations circus will get very awkward I imagine

I would rather see Trump come out and say he will respect her (RB) wishes and leave it up to the next president but have Clarence announce his retirement with the express wish that his seat be filled before the election - your wish would be entertaining to watch.

“he’s not respecting her wishes” narrative would still force the media to take a position against a woman of color in the Supreme Court.

This is a fun game

And it’s getting cheaper to play

This is going to be an engaging few months. How are the riots tonight?

Supposedly died down, also heard the seige was cancelled but who knows

I’d certainly try to let people know it was cancelled even if it wasn’t

wow. That was actually really classy

Guess there’s still something but looks pretty calm (this is “calm” now)

#Portland right now

:blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart::blue_heart:

⤻ reposted @AriesAzazel to 🇺🇸 Townhall Journalist, Julio Rosas: