This is so sad. We can feel this poor man’s pain. He’s a hero for staying by her side.

:it: Italian man describes tragic situation

:link::arrow_down:

⤺ reposted by @0x1aKAPU from North Korea's first confirmed coronavirus patient was shot dead. 😱

This is so sad. We can feel this poor man’s pain. He’s a hero for staying by her side.

Anybody here got a UV-C lamp with 230-254nm ?

CDC errors caused crucial delays in the war on the Covid-19 coronavirus –

EMS in the Coney Island station has been infected

You’ll want peak performance at 254 nm, and enough power, AND protection for yourself

I have an oven, a wand and a aquarium filter

For money? To sanitize money?

This has not aged well
IMG

When there’s a Coronavirus Outbreak but you have bills to pay…

Coming Soon!!!

I don’t think he has much choice, he’s locked in his house. The article read that she lived with epilepsy. Tragic.

An overview of the distribution of infected countries

Legend:

Run on Italian Supermarkets

:us: People walking into the Joe Biden rally in Detroit are being given hand sanitizer upon entry.

Same was offered to the press corps.

:us: Pence says he will tell us by tonight whether the president has been tested for coronavirus. He says he’s personally received no guidance that he should do so.

Note: Tests of asymptomatic people are useless, so until either of them show symptoms, it doesn’t matter if they’ve been tested.

武漢華南海鮮市場,今夜清空裡面所有的東西,然後開始拆除。這是要抓緊時間徹底銷毀犯罪現場嚒?
:alarm_clock: Monday, March 9, 2020 2:25 PM

Wuhan South China Seafood Market, empty everything inside tonight, and then start to demolish. Is it time to completely destroy the crime scene?
:alarm_clock: Monday, March 9, 2020 2:25 PM

伊朗护士哭求伊朗人不要离开家,并说:

请不要离开家,从早上到现在,一百多感染病毒的人在我眼前死去。请不要离开家。:scream::scream::scream::scream:

The Iranian nurse begged the Iranians not to leave the house and said:

Please do not leave home. From morning till now, more than a hundred people infected with the virus have died in front of my eyes. Please do not leave home. :scream::scream::scream::scream:

https://www.goal.com/en-us/news/italian-prime-minister-announces-indefinite-suspension-of/15ulqqkvxbq4j132ryaodkeb77
No more football :frowning:

If I heard this right, on Fox News they just said it’s very likely eventually we will know someone who gets infected with Coronavirus.

6 days on average for numbers to double

You guys think we will eventually go on lockdown like Italy did?

Even if they tried, it wouldn’t work. We’re too big of a country.

CCP has no clothes

⤻ reposted @0x19Y9km to CCP has no clothes

I’m worried she touched her mouth with gloves on

⤻ reposted @AriesAzazel to The Iranian nurse begged the Iranians not to leave the house and said:

Costco gives wipes, gloves and paper towel

⤻ reposted @AriesAzazel to 🇺🇸 People walking into the Joe Biden rally in Detroit are being given hand sanitizer upon entry.

Obviously… the R0 is really high, I know people who got polio, it’s gonna be another commonplace disease until we get a vaccine that’s safe

:ambulance::joy::joy::joy::joy:

⤻ reposted @AriesAzazel to When there’s a Coronavirus Outbreak but you have bills to pay...

Yep