This is really interesting

Aries wow

⤺ reposted by @0x18ijIP from ⚠️ Prevention ⚠️

This is really interesting

Does it mean the China numbers were correct?

No lol means they are a bunch of damn liars

:red_circle:請參閱庫姆市坎卡爾醫院傳染病房護士給市民的信息:
為我們祈禱,不要離開家

:red_circle:Please refer to the information given by the nurses in the infectious ward of Cancal Hospital, Qom City:
Pray for us, don’t leave home

Ok please take notice of the next clip

These two individuals dropping like flies

Forming perpendicular lines

This is not found in nature, this is engineered. This is a weapon.

This is not the first time we’ve encountered this behavior/abnormalities

:thinking:… goodness gracious

This more proof that this is a BioWeapon and this might be a BioTerrorist attack

You don’t have to believe me now, but this will be pointed out one day in a major motion picture dealing with the Coronavirus you will see.

do you have experience with bio terrorism? just curious.

I’ve never seen anything like this before in healthcare…

People don’t die naturally in these kind of body positions… :woman_facepalming:t4:

It acts like “FoxDie”

If it existed

If it ever existed

What is FoxDie

Understandably, I don’t think he would be able to disclose that to you.

if you dont ask, then you cant know. I only ask to understand what we can learn from experts in the group.

not asking to offend or ask for information they cant share

Aries do you have thoughts about WA state cases that are NOT related to China?

:ok_hand:t4:… by the way, I like that poll you took earlier. People will never cease to amaze me. :woman_facepalming:t4:

I don’t want to get into it, because unless I’m seeing 100 of hours and 100 hours of subpoenaed CCTV footage from the surrounding area of said hospital

thank you! I will run it again in shortly. Its really important to get a sense of what people are thinking. the ones who are preppers we can bring to this group as well :slight_smile:

Then I can’t make an assessment

A true assessment

I think the dramatic videos of Chinese following over are bullshit and not relevant to our preparations.

what was it that amazed you btw?