This is going around

This is going around

⤺ reposted by @perrichase from It’s a fiction posting

They can’t possibly know what day and it won’t look like that anyway.

Prepare!!! Don’t let yourself end up like this.

Wow she just stabbed this man :hocho:

@justice_777 why did she stab him? / 她为什么要刺他?

:arrow_up::arrow_up:

Police vs Red Arm Band. Things are falling apart

Go to Costco stop fucking around

Buy rice and tampons :arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down::arrow_down:

今天,有人确认湖北农村已经生活用品告罄,在大部份地区,米五天买一次,还贵。

女性必须的卫生棉已经断货一个星期,现在最少数十万年轻女性没有卫生棉,习近平不到一个月就把中国中部最富裕的省打到非洲草原生活水平。:scream:

Today, some people have confirmed that the daily necessities of rural Hubei have run out. In most areas, buying rice once every five days is expensive.

Women’s essential sanitary napkins have been out of stock for a week. At least hundreds of thousands of young women now do not have sanitary napkins. Xi Jinping hit the richest province in central China to the living standards of African grasslands in less than a month. :scream:

最新消息:以色列驻中国大使,回以色列的航班上有人确诊冠状病毒。 这位大使被隔离了。。(耶路撒冷邮报):scream:

Latest news: The Israeli ambassador to China was confirmed to have coronavirus on the flight back to Israel. The ambassador was isolated. . (Jerusalem Post) :scream:

The price of vegetables will rise Drastically

加了大大小小的微信群,买菜的买牛奶的买面包的,但是都不送到我住的小区,跟院子里的住户试着团购,凑了几次人数都不够。找来找去还是找了个拖菜的师傅帮忙解决问题。武汉按这个局面解禁还够呛,干脆一口气囤了半个月的菜,现在的菜价每天都在涨,变化很大,肉依旧是稀缺货。:sob::sob:

I added large and small WeChat groups, bought food, bought milk, and bought bread, but they were not delivered to the community where I lived. I tried group purchases with the residents in the yard, and it was not enough for a few times. I was looking for a master to help solve the problem. Wuhan is still embarrassed to lift the ban according to this situation. It has been stocking dishes for half a month at a stretch. The prices of vegetables are rising every day now, and the changes are very large. :sob::sob:

Exotic Cars have always been useless in times like these and that is why I never fell for that bullshit.

From where to where?

⤻ reposted @AriesAzazel to From where to where?

I don’t know

:arrow_up::arrow_up:

Possibly could it mean the stock market will crash really hard because China halted all manufacturing?

This is an old hoax with a new twist