This idiotic meme is going around social media with little fist emojis to denote support. ✊✊😵😵🙄🤦‍♀️

This idiotic meme is going around social media with little fist emojis to denote support. :fist::fist::dizzy_face::dizzy_face::roll_eyes::woman_facepalming:

⤺ reposted by @AriesAzazel from Lol 😂 😆 no critical thinking at all, just told what to do like good little drones.

just like “more women in ____” or “feminism”, or “BLM”
many will say that they just mean the literal english meaning of the words. Not even close to being true, for any of them

Radicals constantly saying that the meaning of words evolves, when they’re redefining racism to mean that you can only be racist against black people, but then pretend it’s impossible when it comes to the names of these groups

I’ve got $50 riding on Gov. Inslee refusing to use it on Gates’ orders since Gates is trying to having a measuring contest with Musk. (Trying and failing.) I have another $50 saying that Inslee will erroneously claim that the satellite will harm the resident Puget Sound orca population. The orca are his favorite scapegoats, or scapewhales I suppose. :rofl::rofl::whale2:

⤻ reposted @AzazelNews to SpaceX has provided Washington’s Emergency Management department access to Starlink satellite internet service in a…

Misleading post. The scale on the right isnt temp, its the variance above or below the expected temp. Still chilly however

⤻ reposted @AzazelNews to INCREDIBLE” POLAR BLAST SET TO ENVELOPE THE ENTIRE AUSTRALIAN CONTINENT