This hour of unedited footage from Wuhan and affected cities, filmed by citizens, shows the reality of the Coronavirus/nCoV/COVID19 outbreak and government response.

CORONA-unMaskeD

This hour of unedited footage from Wuhan and affected cities, filmed by citizens, shows the reality of the Coronavirus/nCoV/COVID19 outbreak and government response. Some of the worst aspects of human nature are documented for the purposes of awareness and preparation. The footage increases in intensity from start to finish and there are no trigger warnings. This is not the flu.

Director TUIT
Producer ARES
DP & Audio Chinese Citizens
Catering Telegram app
Screenwriter TUIT
Editor TUIT

Date of Production: 2020-02-11

Email: CORONA-unMaskeD@protonmail.com
Join Us:
https://is.gd/yVBNFC

Bitchute:

fb:

All Rights Reserved 2020

⤺ reposted by @del333ted from Links not ready

All videos not fake?

Real

Very good :+1:t2: :+1:t2: :+1:t2:

Share Smitty

I will👍🏻

Also big thanks to you​:+1:t2::+1:t2::+1:t2:

give me torrent inlink to corno virus outbreak video

is there a CORONA-unMaskeD movie, torrent links?

Why do you ask

I want to have this saved to disc in case it disappears

Disappear?

Where are you?

Our office for Skycoin is in Shanghai

Ohhh :open_mouth:

Right away

and I am on Chinese social media, wechat with hundreds of people, but I dont see videos like this; everything is peaceful and orderly or hospital workers breaking down and crying.

Shanghai is ok/safe, but they had riots in a city two hours away and the high ways were locked down and some subways are locked down; but its orderly and under control. Stores are still open, etc

But wuhan is a crisis zone. They just replaced the mayor of wuhan and the head of wuhan providence was replaced by the mayor of shanghai.

Our videos are the real deal

Not the fluff

Synth my brother

let me post some of the stuff, that they are posting in china in state media

lol, y000, team mcafee!!!

lol, that is why you messaged me with “You safe?” LOL!!! after seeing this video

Lol the gang is all here