This guy seems to be putting out the best scientific info on the virus, including different strains as they travel around/mutate:

This guy seems to be putting out the best scientific info on the virus, including different strains as they travel around/mutate:

https://bedford.io/

⤺ reposted by @AriesAzazel from Please retweet this

Thanks Roman

The same guy had this to say:

Thanks for all of the intel, members. Stay healthy! Signing off for the night. Keep it peaceful!

Don’t focus on underlying theory. That took me more than a decade to grok from elements to transistors to components to compilers to higher level abstract languages. Just treat programming languages like a car and when something doesn’t work right take it to the “shop” - do you really care how your car works besides knowing how to start it and move it around?

I do. I fix my own shit and sometimes Fab the parts. But…everyone else likes to buy

:wave:t4: Good Night…

Then arduino + pc (or raspberry pi for small stuff) and you have a self targeting nerf gun for playing with your friends…or whatever else you can think of

Why not the real deal

There’s better guides for noobs for arduino than PLCs. PLCs have some great advantages. Price. Ease of access. And level of education required not being any of them

I’ve slept with robots/sentries keeping me safe

It’s rather peaceful

Keep Summer Safe :robot:

Good!!!

⤻ reposted @0x1aYzqq to Stanford University cancels all in-class courses for remainder of winter quarter due to coronavirus concerns

Unless by real deal you mean automated weaponry instead of nerf…i recommend people test with not the real deal. But yeah my automation - trust mine more than people. Never sleeps. <5ms response time. Battery backups

I just…moved and its offline. I’m figuring it out. I rented a garage in the middle of nowhere near a fresh (moving) water source and am getting prepped there but it’s not yet comfortably livable so I’m still couch surfing and looking for new work

Same I trust my automation instead of guards or regular home security systems

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.businessinsider.com/trump-keep-passengers-on-grand-princess-cruise-ship-coronavirus-2020-3%3Famp

I’m not having a dog at trump, just posting the news

Well when you make it to space leave the fortress to me. I know how to change the oil, keep the lights on, and the fridge stocked in case you decide to come back from the heavens above

You see fine dear

Speaking of Fortress

No videos inside of Quarantines have been leaked

In over 7 days

What’s up with that