They usually in their society discourage the use of cloaking in the daytime, but look closely. You can’t see the arm reach out and grab the dog 🐩 but that’s what happened.

They usually in their society discourage the use of cloaking in the daytime, but look closely. You can’t see the arm reach out and grab the dog :poodle: but that’s what happened.

⤺ reposted by @ScorpioNoir from "Did I ever tell you about Tucker's favorite pizza place?"

Something doesn’t add up…they have such tech but live underground and eat dogs? They can’t produce their own food with that kinda tech?

Maybe sometimes you want to go out hunting -even though you can go to the local grocery and buy a steak :man_shrugging:t4:

This is odd - I was recently informed by distant family members that certain local blood banks are paying high dollar for plasma and blood with covid anti-bodies. They tell the people that give blood that it’s for research reasons.

Anyone know of other crazy sounds in the middle of the night with the war.
? Like engine or dirt bike noises (not dirt bike but some kind of loud buzzing noises coming and going)

The “Ain’t That a Shame” quote of the night: “Well I am firm believer in strictly adhering to the recommended guidelines. I listen to the leading immunology expert, not the Joe Blows you guys are listening to on the internet.”

Me: Joe Blows… You mean like Medical Journals and studies from around the world?

:woman_facepalming:t2::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

:man_technologist:t4:Bill Gates Just Predicted the Pandemic Will Change the World in These 7 Dramatic Ways

Life after Covid-19 will look a lot different than life before Covid-19, according to the Microsoft founder and philanthropist.

1. Remote meetings will be normalized.
    Before the pandemic you would probably worry a client might feel slighted if you opted to meet with them virtually rather than in person, but after Covid the calculus of when to go and when to Zoom will be very different, according to Gates.
    “Just like World War II brought women into the workforce and a lot of that stayed, this idea of, ‘Do I need to go there physically?’ We’re now allowed to ask that,” he says. That will be true of work meetings, but also of other previously in-person interactions.

:speech_balloon:"The idea of learning or having a doctor’s appointment or a sales call where it’s just screen-based with something like Zoom or Microsoft Teams will change dramatically". - Gates predicts.

You think humanity is exempt lol