They usually in their society discourage the use of cloaking in the daytime, but look closely. You can’t see the arm reach out and grab the dog 🐩 but that’s what happened.

They usually in their society discourage the use of cloaking in the daytime, but look closely. You can’t see the arm reach out and grab the dog :poodle: but that’s what happened.

⤺ reposted by @HyperboreanSpear from Edinburgh, Scotland

the talk of video games being conditioning earlier and now this has reminded me of the fist game i played back on PlayStation one; the premise: dog gets kidnapped by these guys and boy goes after them

All Training

⤻ reposted @HyperboreanSpear to the talk of video games being conditioning earlier and now this has reminded me of the fist game i played back on PlayStation one; the premise: dog gets kidnapped by these guys and boy goes after them

Please explain what’s going on here? I’m ignorant on “cloaking”.

You are Presidente Menem you just started your Presidency the year is 1989, it’s been 7 years since the Falkland War. You start learning about Argentinian Black Projects and Argentinian Wizadry. The next thing you do is peg the Argentinian peso to the United States Dollar. What technology miraculously made it out of the Falkland Wars that will allow you to become a World Super Power but you will still fail due to your nation using compromised CRYPTOAG machines.

Ever ask yourself why the Argentinians were able to match the United States Dollar

In the 90s

1 to 1

There is a lot you all need to know on how the real world works that could fill volumes

It will take decades for this secret to be revealed

“On this occasion the hubris was embodied in the government of Carlos Menem. Although from a Peronist background, Menem edged away from economic isolationism, deciding there was one useful thing Argentina could import from America: credibility. He linked the Argentine peso irrevocably, or so the intention was, to the US dollar. This was a high-risk course. Argentina had got used to printing as much domestic currency as it liked. It now had to earn dollars with an economy that had forgotten how to export. It also required public spending to be controlled. It required, in fact, Argentina to stop acting like Argentina.”

https://www.ft.com/content/778193e4-44d8-11de-82d6-00144feabdc0

You are Presidente Menem you just started your Presidency the year is 1989, it’s been 7 years since the Falkland War. You start learning about Argentinian Black Projects and Argentinian Wizadry. The next thing you do is peg the Argentinian peso to the United States Dollar. What technology miraculously made it out of the Falkland Wars that will allow you to become a World Super Power but you will still fail due to your nation using compromised CRYPTOAG machines.

Hopefully you connect the dots

Night

So they retreived Black Goo AI tech and more?

Thanks. I’ll work on it. I really appreciate you taking the time

Interesting. I vaguely remember hearing about black goo in passing years ago but never put two and two together :thinking:

Suppose this is a bit like at the end of the film lucy where she pretty much turns into a black goo that becomes a super computer. More hidden in plain sight

Think the two are connected?

⤻ reposted @PolishPower to Think the two are connected?

Great context

⤻ reposted @AzazelNews to Great context

Me too

Woke up to hearing 3-4 loud shots fired at 4:20am
Listen to the police radio :radio: and took a look at call reports no one called it in or the cops didn’t post it as a way to hide it
When searching other sites to see if others spoke about it
They didn’t hear it outside perimeter of the area of location I heard.
Remember this is same area been hearing the sounds of screaming and screeching.
:dog2: at night are more alert and huff more which makes me more on guard.
I don’t bother with cops because they cover up so much here.

Texas is not safe.

⤻ reposted @AzazelNews to UNTITLED

I have fam/friends in texas. What general part

AM39 Exocet missiles

⤻ reposted @AzazelNews to You are Presidente Menem you just started your Presidency the year is 1989, it’s been 7 years since the Falkland War.