They are just publishing that??!!!! So infuriating that’s like 2 1/2 days old already

⤺ reposted by @AriesAzazel from Body Count | Epsilon Theory

They are just publishing that!!! So infuriating that’s like 2 1/2 days old already

Yep. That’s what they call “breaking news.”

The only reason why I had a Headstart in getting the N95 facemasks were because of your videos.

I can see from the videos that it looked airborne. By the way the Chinese were dealing with it

And how quickly it was moving.

And from your videos General Aries. I realized I would need full protective gear.

If something is airborne and contact transmission, you need full protective gear.

I spoke with a medical professional and theyre stating that its incredibly hard to detect during the incubation period, which is between 14 and 21 days. The virus hides itself in the long stem of a persons lungs, only a biopsy into that region of the lung where fluid is extracted can it be detected. The virus is spreading rapidly because it is transmitting while in this incubation period. I asked if he thought the virus would be airborne, he didnt respond and only said, hopefully the virus burns itself out once springtime rolls around. Sometime in April…

What are the affects of this for little kids? I keep on seeing older people…

I’m hoping the same thing.
Because that’s what the flu does, it gets burnt out every year.

We’ll have to see.

But the spanish flu lasted two years

But then it comes back every year too. Sooooo… Hopefully by then we will know which meds work

Because it naturally evolved to be anaerobic and stayed dormant within a persons body.

Certainly not good for your health.

That’s just a little decongestant. :laughing:

Video from Chengdu, a capital of southwestern China’s Sichuan province, shows the city is getting ready to be quarantined. Side note: Chengdu is known for having one of the largest giant panda sanctuaries in the world.

Oh my goodness

⤻ reposted @AriesAzazel to Certainly not good for your health.

One of my friends left there just a few days ago

⤻ reposted @AriesAzazel to Video from Chengdu, a capital of southwestern China's Sichuan province, shows the city is getting ready to be quarantined.