There’s biblical references also to crows and death including end time prophecies. Many ancient beliefs talk about crows a lot.

⤺ reposted by @0x19IDRR from # 信息 【Front Line Interview】 Mr. Liu, Beijing: The epidemic in Beijing is fierce, and new infections are added every day.

There’s biblical references also to crows and death including end time prophecies. Many ancient beliefs talk about crows a lot.

Yes, and Cats too.

:red_circle: خاکسپاری «فاطمه رهبر» در بهشت‌ زهرا

«Burial of Fatima Rahbar in Paradise Zahra

I study Buddhism and yoga. I used to study the Bible but got turned off by the fanatics… And hypocrisy I guess I just figured that people were taking it to a literal translation and missing the essence of love and compassion

:red_circle: اعلام قرنطینه در ‎تنکابن ‎مازندران به دستور شهرداری

:red_circle: Declare quarantine in Tonekabon Mazandaran by municipality order

:red_circle: آمار ابتلا به کرونا در استان‌ها از ابتدا تا ۱۸ اسفند
منبع داده‌ها: وزارت بهداشت

:red_circle: Coronation statistics in the provinces from March to March
Data source: Ministry of Health

:red_circle: استان گیلان/ هر لحظه که می گذرد وضعیت بحرانی تر می‌شود.

آقایان حتی مدیریت برای دفن اجساد هم ندارید!!!

:red_circle: Guilan province / The situation is getting more critical every time.

Gentlemen, you don’t even have the management to bury the bodies !!!

:rotating_light:هم اکنون / با حضور امام جمعه مرزن آباد، فرمانده مقاومت بسیج و رئیس جوان شورای شهر مرزن آباد، مسیر جاده چالوس به روی غیربومیان بسته و مسافرین به سمت کرج بازگردانده می شوند.

Already / with the presence of Imam Friday Marzan Abad, the commander of the Resistance of Basij and the young head of Marzan Abad City Council, the Chalus Road route is closed to non-residents and passengers are returned to Karaj.

Damn

⤻ reposted @AriesAzazel to 🔴 Coronation statistics in the provinces from March to March