The Xinjia Hotel next to the Four Seasons Kangcheng, Nanhuan Road, Quanzhou, Fujian, suddenly collapsed

#中共国

福建泉州南环路四季康城旁边的欣佳酒店突然倒塌,:scream::scream::scream:这是定点的集中隔离的酒店

#现场

中共 国

The Xinjia Hotel next to the Four Seasons Kangcheng, Nanhuan Road, Quanzhou, Fujian, suddenly collapsed

#on site

⤺ reposted by @maliezhuyi from Please check my earlier message

now 23 of 70 people alive

Others unknown

Odd very odd

Rent protest

Rent Protest

How do you all feel about the faked screams?

Denial or cabin fever?

Not necessarily people in WuHan doing faked screams

Good point for sure

More like they are just DONE!!!

Yeah I don’t blame them

It is not “faked”

Tired of the Parties bullshit way of handling this catastrophe

That’s right

That is also a protest

https://cnn.it/2xkW6fH

安徽六安市又开始变严

Lu’an City, Anhui Province Becomes Strict

I am prepared either way. To taking any chances here!

The truth is this is a bioweapon of china

This is not just a normal diseas

#中共國 小企業主破產,唉聲嘆氣,眼淚只能往肚子里流 #破產

中共 国 Small business owner goes bankrupt, sighs and tears can only flow into his stomach

前面一棟樓,又一個從樓上跳下來的… 大陸人扛不住了
2020-03-07

One building in front, another one jumping downstairs … Mainlanders can’t carry it
2020-03-07

Agree!!

Lin Zhengyue’s show for the people encountered Waterloo in Hong Kong. Lin Zhengyue: Mr. Zhang, I am the Chief Executive! Mr. Zhang: You are neurotic … Hang up the phone decisively

昨天下午5点20分,宾阳陈平镇,两个小孩的爷爷在一楼,他们在二楼玩,不小心把门反锁,其中一个小孩爬到窗户喊爷爷开门,不小心被防盗网卡住。当天,该公司工程队正在陈平镇开展线路维护工作,听到群众呼救声后,立马赶来施救,终将被困小孩安全…
:alarm_clock: Saturday, March 7, 2020 1:39 AM
At 5:20 pm yesterday, Chenping Town, Binyang, the grandfather of the two children was on the first floor. They played on the second floor and accidentally locked the door. One of the children climbed to the window and called the grandfather to open the door. . On the same day, the company’s engineering team was carrying out line maintenance work in Chenping Town. After hearing the crowd’s cry for help, they immediately rushed to the rescue and will eventually trap the children safely …
:alarm_clock: Saturday, March 7, 2020 1:39 AM

埃尔多安那么牛逼吗?看谁都不顺眼。:crazy_face::crazy_face::rofl::rofl::rofl:
:alarm_clock: Friday, February 28, 2020 10:25

Is Erdogan so good? No one is pleasing to the eye. :crazy_face::crazy_face::rofl::rofl::rofl:
:alarm_clock: Friday, February 28, 2020 10:25