The topic of my broadcast tomorrow Tuesday October 6th at 10am ET will be:

The topic of my

broadcast tomorrow Tuesday October 6th at 10am ET will be:

Which October Surprises, Challenges and Upside and Downside Risks?

Which implications of Trump being tested Covid-positive?

US Fiscal package: more likely or not?

Likely result of US elections? Biden Sweep?

Risk of Election Night becoming Election Weeks/Months and Implications?

What is happening in China and Rising US-China conflict risks?

The clouding outlook for Europe, Eurozone and Brexit?

Middle East Tensions and October surprises?

Which market implications of these risks and uncertainties?

Four market scenarios: 1. Contested election. 2. Biden Sweep. 3. Biden wins the WH but GOP keeps the Senate. 4. Status quo: Trump wins but Dems keep the House.

Join me at

tomorrow Tuesday at 10am ET for my answers

⤺ reposted by @AriesAzazel from NYC: Based Gov. Andrew Cuomo: "If you're not willing to live with these rules, then I'm going to close the synagogues."

:arrow_up: Thank you Professor :man_teacher:t2: You guys should take a look at Professor Dooms predictions

Will do. Got lots of homework. Thank you Professor Doom and Professor Aries. :pray:

Yellow stone magma rising ?

Let’s start class, tomorrow we do Blue!!!

Will do :sparkles:

Gold Wizard of the Day - Philip K. Dick - #GoldWOTD
IMG

Philip Kindred Dick was an American writer known for his work in science fiction. He produced 44 published novels and approximately 121 short stories, most of which appeared in science fiction magazines during his lifetime. His fiction explored varied philosophical and social themes, and featured recurrent elements such as alternate realities, simulacra, monopolistic corporations, drug abuse, authoritarian governments, and altered states of consciousness. His work was concerned with questions surrounding the nature of reality, perception, human nature, and identity.
IMG

:ok_hand::trophy::star_struck::crystal_ball::zap::black_nib:. As a writer-artist, I have tremendous respect for this wizard.

⤻ reposted @AzazelNews to Gold Wizard of the Day - Philip K. Dick - #GoldWOTD