The tiny Pacific nation of Palau has urged the United States military to build bases on its territory — which lies in a region where Washington is pushing back against growing Chinese influence.

The tiny Pacific nation of Palau has urged the United States military to build bases on its territory — which lies in a region where Washington is pushing back against growing Chinese influence.

⤺ reposted by @AriesAzazel from Boeing’s “Open Eyes” commercial with Aries Prime base featured.

More pieces moved across chess board @Insider20

Today we will do Wizard of the Day and cover some history regarding The Green Door

Yes, but so far the game is pretty sluggish

We will see come elections

You see… when I lived in Texas I was 11, and at school I was asked to pledge allegiance to the flag of the US. I refused cause I knew I was -legally- only temporarily there and my real heart was, and is in allegiance to my flag, the Mexican flag. Needless to say I ended up fighting in the principal office, did not step down and I don’t regret it. I was so noisy and annoying at the end they let me be.

On the other hand… I’d be seriously scandalized if something similar happened here in Mexico and I would have answered the same thing :thinking:

⤻ reposted @AzazelNews to You see... when I lived in Texas I was 11, and at school I was asked to pledge allegiance to the flag of the US.