“The theory being that if you could invert the flow of entropy for an object, you could reverse the flow of time for that object, so the story is grounded in credible physics," Nolan says.

“The theory being that if you could invert the flow of entropy for an object, you could reverse the flow of time for that object, so the story is grounded in credible physics," Nolan says. "I did have (Nobel Prize-theoretical physicist and consultant on Interstellar) Kip Thorne read the script and he helped me out with some of the concepts, though we’re not going to make any case for this being scientifically accurate. But it is based roughly on actual science.”

⤺ reposted by @AriesAzazel from Identify each HD (Hyperdimensional)

These lying :lying_face: motherfuckers, this technology exist

Kip Thorne runs (Program manager) for some of the Quantum Suits

It says based roughly lol

You know why you have no laser guns

It’s because of those programs

Because we can’t have nice things…

Reversed Entropy (Quantum Suits) HD2B Suits

Put 2 and 2 together

All the mysterious incidents and fires

Submarines in the arctic :cold_face:

With dazzlers not guns and bullets

Think about it

I personally believe all UFOs to merely be advanced and classified military/aerospace vehicles operating off of born black tech as well as that kept secret by the Bureau of Industry and Security under the auspices of the 1951 Invention Secrecy Act.

Watch a video in which LIGO founder Prof. Kip S. Thorne explains how a daring dream of a small team of researchers and engineers led to the discovery of gravitational waves:

Miami

Wth?!

Is that a pic you took or someone you know sent to you? (Keeping private of course not sharing local) but wondering if you found it or know the source confirmed

⤻ reposted @MAGA1776 to Is that a pic you took or someone you know sent to you? (Keeping private of course not sharing local) but wondering if you found it or know the source confirmed