The State of LGBT πŸ³οΈβ€πŸŒˆ Clown 🀑 World 🌍

The State of LGBT :rainbow_flag: Clown :clown_face: World :earth_africa:

β€Ί reposted by @0x1I2PcJ from Interesting about the generation comment. I think Gen Alpha is already out though.

Bwaaahahaha!! Omg this is the most stupid shit ever.

Sounds like being a Hetero with extra steps

BEAKING! Langley, VA: Major security incident occurring at the CIA Headquarters in Virginia. Roads have been closed surrounding the complex. Ambulance arriving on the scene at CIA Headquarters after we heard 13 loud bangs that sounded like gunshots. FBI agents shot the suspect at the CIA HQ’s main gate, ending the standoff.

This is a developing story.

Footage from the heist at Langley :arrow_up:

It’s heterosexuality + mental disorder in search of others who are heterosexual + mental disorder

#GWOHT

Be Careful out there

Traffickers are everywhere

Exactly :wink:

β€» reposted @0x19ngmH to Exactly πŸ˜‰

This actually makes sense when you take out the fake woke language. Feminine men and masculine women have been around for millennia. Although rare, opposites attract. It makes sense everyone wants balance. They screw it up by pretending chromosomes don’t indicate gender because of their feelings and need to be special.

Damn

Clowns :clown_face:

More Clowns :clown_face:

Send Asteroid :comet: now!!! Destroy Clown World

Even snopes can’t denyΒ°

※ reposted @AzazelNews to Clowns 🀑

I know for sure that the meteor is on its way and any moment now it should be here.

β€» reposted @AzazelNews to Send Asteroid β˜„οΈ now!!! Destroy Clown World

Well he could have just left her there :slightly_smiling_face: or people could simply remember it’s a cartoon and the characters do not really exist.

※ reposted @AzazelNews to More Clowns 🀑