The New York Times admits it is a fake news organization

The New York Times admits it is a fake news organization

⤺ reposted by @Kubricks_cube from Preferred by Bounty Hunters throughout the Galaxy. Yes They Are Real!!!!

Our boy Will here is wicked smart!! (Once you see it, you can’t unsee it.)

NYC

This BADASS

Every single Demoncrat is complicit

I fucking hate him so much.

⤻ reposted @AzazelNews to Every single Demoncrat is complicit

Palladium is my favorite look into ETF funds if you want to diversify beyond crypto. Printing money screws over the poor because they invest in bank accounts (usd) which depreciates every year. The rich have limited liquid value because they know things like gold appreciate while usd depreciates.

⤻ reposted @AzazelNews to Palladium is my favorite look into ETF funds if you want to diversify beyond crypto.

Of course not :roll_eyes:

⤻ reposted @AzazelNews to UNTITLED

How do I reach this guy?

Great video

Will can se speak offchat?

His telegram link.Dont think you get to speak with him.His insights tells books.Think that alone is enough

I didn’t get it.

⤻ reposted @AzazelNews to UNTITLED

Cool way to pressure women…but this all depends on women being able to find real (REAL) men -not soyboys or grown children who want to spend all day playing video games or simping over comic book characters. It’s a 2-way street.

⤻ reposted @AzazelNews to Cool way to pressure women....but this all depends on women being able to find real (REAL) men -not soyboys or grown children who want to spend all day playing video games or simping over comic book characters.

Lmao because a video doesnt speak for itself :joy::clown_face:

⤻ reposted @AzazelNews to Lmao because a video doesnt speak for itself 😂🤡