The National Guard in New York. No one is wearing a mask. They will have to learn the hard way I guess.

The National Guard in New York. No one is wearing a mask. They will have to learn the hard way I guess.

⤺ reposted by @Tuesdaynight8888 from The actual life hacks that we deserve

Good if they live to learn it

NHL suspending its season indefinitely over coronavirus pandemic

Just
came.in

The Economy and Federal Reserve

Is it really happening? The end of the feds?!

Bitcoin and gold to the moon? Lol

ATTENTIONMy friend that was on the Cruise Ship off the coast of California was transferred to Georgia. She has remain asymptomatic and tested negative each time. She was two days into quarantine when then “reset” her time for 14 more days. No symptoms. She wants to go home to Virginia. How can they keep her she asks. She wants to come home to Virginia. The Congressmen that were exposed got to go home and self quarantine. Some other states are allowing cruise ship passengers to return. Can they legally hold her against her will? Can all of you think of a plan—she wants out ASAP Do you know if a lawyer could make a call?

We shall see :wink:

Sorry but laws are different for the common man / woman

She better read on how much power the CDC has over an American Citizen in regards to Quarantine

This :arrow_up:

https://www.cdc.gov/quarantine/aboutlawsregulationsquarantineisolation.html

what is the consequence of calling a rental car?

U.S. DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH AND HUMAN SERVICES CENTERS FOR DISEASE CONTROL AND PREVENTION (CDC)
ORDER FOR QUARANTINE
UNDER SECTION 361 OF THE PUBLIC HEALTH SERVICE ACT 42 CODE OF FEDERAL REGULATIONS PART 70 (INTERSTATE) AND PART 71 (FOREIGN)
SECTION A: SUBJECT PERSON

No idea

Aries do you have a linknon that order?

Need a lawyer that can get a non symptomatic person out of quarantine at a military base in Georgia. Wants to come home to VA. Ask around. PM me

:uk: UK’s chief scientific adviser says real number of people infected with coronavirus in the UK is likely between 5,000 and 10,000, says UK appears to be 4 weeks behind Italy.

5138801195682365561.pdf