The Ghislaine Maxwell (Epstein) documents have been unsealed.

⤺ reposted by @Surfr1 from If I posted a DIY Dazzler (Laser Gun) so you could kill HD2B’s would you build it?

Im confused. They said there would be a delay. But the thread includes Dershewitz, Prince Charles & Clinton.

The appeal took less time to shoot down than anticipated.

Oooooo. So here it comes?

Pretty much.

She’s talking you think? Or is this the young victim’s’ information?

I think we’ll only hear from the small players

“The deposition is scheduled for release on Aug. 3, unless the appeals court orders a stay or requests further arguments.”

Trial is scheduled for next July.

Ugg. I’m just catching up. Here. I’ve been practicing my knife throwing skills, and watering my garden. I was so bummed to hear it got pushed. I’m thinking that there maybe some “suicides” soon.

You know what to do. :pray:t2::purple_heart:

Yes I do, and thanks to you I’ve gotten privy to more intel. :blue_heart::blue_heart:also being a pilot, and watching all the planes drop has been quite knowledgeable, since they aren’t really reporting them on the normal channels. They cough it up to rookie pilots that fly once in awhile in the summer. :joy::thinking::joy: grateful for this forum. And definitely wizard of the day!

I didn’t know you fly! Awesome!! :purple_heart:

Yes runs in my blood. :heart_eyes:about to get ham

Good luck!!! :pray:t2::purple_heart:

Rookie mistake my ass

Exactly

Always. That’s what I meant, it doesn’t add up. :rofl: something is up, and the normal channels aren’t even reporting it. Blind fools.

i just hope i did my best preparing all of you.

+1,000,000 oh you did!