“The corruption is just coming to roost, because individuals who were once untouchable are now getting arrested,” Vigil said.

“The corruption is just coming to roost, because individuals who were once untouchable are now getting arrested,” Vigil said. “If they cooperate [with U.S. prosecutors], there are others who are going to be falling.” :thinking:

⤺ reposted by @AriesAzazel from Pieces of orbiting space junk 'avoid collision' - BBC News

Dicey

They’ve also been trying to change the law so that ex-presidents can be prosecuted… nothing has passed yet, but the initiative is there. This is interesting, nonetheless.

Chicago right now

Let’s talk about today,

As an AAR (After Action Review) Post Mortem.

Analyze this

Guys… I’ve been absent due to labor duties and an increasing paranoia about an upcoming earthquake (looking at signs that point to it, and living in a seismic region)

Anyways… I’m alarmed about this
Like really! This doesn’t look normal

-The minutes before collision, Doom/Azazel was engaged

-Not fear mongering but been proactive with Intel

-And witnessing how info might be suppressed from normal channels in Real Time

-Don’t get me wrong, sometimes is needed to avoid panic

But

-Would you prefer ignorance is bliss or in the know and prepare?

-The difference is life and death if SHTF (when it happens)

Law is there to be able to prosecute ex presidents
What the current president is doing is a populist move to make an poll to ask people if they are OK to follow the law
So just a waste of time and money
They CAN already prosecute them, no need to change any law, or ask anybody about it

Another takeaway today in watching you work as a team

-Twitter was a mess for some but not for others

-Was very happy seeing you help each other out and sharing information

-Disruption was by area, the power of Doom is that membership is worldwide

In the know and prepare. Seeing in real time what happened to twitter, Janet etc was very informative.

I cannot check out Twitter search anymore without logging in

This is what life would be like :+1: for many of you if you go Through The Green Door :green_square::door: in your lifetime
IMG

:sunglasses::+1::us_outlying_islands:

⤻ reposted @AzazelNews to This is what life would be like 👍 for many of you if you go Through The Green Door 🟩🚪 in your lifetime

⤻ reposted @AzazelNews to Chicago right now