The Coronavirus Threatens Chinese Bitcoin Mining Operations » NullTX

⤺ reposted by @AriesAzazel from American in China’s Wuhan dies of coronavirus, first US citizen killed in fast-moving outbreak – reports

This won’t do anything to Bitcoin

@bradleyrotter It will Increase the scarcity, as well drive up the price. In terms of Hash power/war it will give more hashpower to the Nordic/Russian and Eastern European mines.

China failing in terms of ASIC is not an issue

Bitcoin is valuable because it is unstoppable

93 days to go

https://www.bitcoinblockhalf.com

Breaking: A U.S. citizen, around the age of 60, has died in Wuhan from the coronavirus.

Who is up

Fighting fb

一个母亲跟她四岁的儿子讲述 2019-nCoV 和李文亮医生-范范

下午给我儿子讲故事。我说:

——从前啊,有一位医生叔叔,他突然知道了一个可怕的消息。
——什么可怕的消息啊妈妈?
——他啊,知道会有一种超级病毒袭击他的小镇。你觉得他现在应该怎么做?
——他应该赶紧告诉大家啊,让大家都逃离这个小镇。
——你说得很好,宝贝,他就是这么做了,但是他没有告诉所有人,他也不认识整个小镇的人,所以啊,他就首先告诉了自己的妻子跟孩子,还有他的爸爸妈妈、他的好朋友、其他的亲戚,还有邻居,还有门外的流浪猫跟流浪狗。
——那他带着大家逃跑了吗?
——还没有。因为在这个时候,警察知道了这件事。你觉得警察会怎么做?
——警察会帮助他告诉整个小镇的人,然后大家一起跑到海边去吃冰淇淋,等超级大病毒散开了再回来,哈哈哈~
——嗯,可是这次,警察没有这样做,他们啊,把这个医生叔叔带去了警察局,让他承认自己的错误。
——啊,为什么要承认错误呢?他哪里做错了?
——警察觉得这个医生叔叔说的这个可怕的消息太吓人了,太吓人是不应该说出来的,因为这会让人们都慌里慌张,不好好工作。
——可是如果人们都不知道就会被超级大病毒感染呀,对不对,妈妈?
——对的,如果人们都不知道有超级大病毒要来,就不会做严格的防护,这样就很容易被感染了。
——就像现在的冠状病毒吗?
——对的,就像现在的冠状病毒。
——那后来呢?医生叔叔死了吗?

(我也不知道他为什么突然提到「死了」。)

——是的,他昨天死了。
——他为什么死了?
——因为他感染了超级病毒。
——他不是医生吗?医生不是会治病吗?他怎么会死呢?
——医生也是人啊,宝贝,也会死掉的,他们虽然会治疗,但有时候他身体里的小卫士不够了,也会打不过超级大病毒。
——那小镇里的人会死吗?
——小镇里的人啊,好多都生病了,也有死掉的。因为生病的人太多,医院都不够住了,医生也不够,后来那位医生叔叔还去给大家治病呢。
——那警察呢?警察死了吗?
——妈妈也不知道,应该没死吧。
——警察怎么这么坏,为什么不告诉大家?
——妈妈也不知道……
妈妈也「不能」知道……

投稿By:裕一 赤月
#一个母亲的育儿故事

A mother tells her 4-year-old son 2019-nCoV and Dr. Li Wenliang-Fan Fan

Tell a story to my son this afternoon. I said:

-Once upon a time, there was an uncle of a doctor who suddenly learned a terrible news.
——What terrible news, mom?
——He knows that there will be a super virus attacking his town. What do you think he should do now?
——He should tell everyone quickly so that everyone can escape from this small town.
——You said very well, baby, he did just that, but he did n’t tell everyone, he did n’t know the people in the whole town, so ah, first he told his wife and children, and he Mom and dad, his good friends, other relatives, and neighbors, as well as stray cats and stray dogs outside the door.
— Did he run away with everyone?
–not yet. Because at this time, the police knew about it. What do you think the police will do?
——The police will help him to tell the people in the whole town, and then everyone will run to the beach to eat ice cream, and wait for the super virus to spread and come back, hahaha ~
——Well, but this time, the police didn’t do it. They took the doctor’s uncle to the police station and let him admit his mistake.
— Ah, why should we admit mistakes? What did he do wrong?
——The police think that the terrible news that the doctor uncle said was too scary. It shouldn’t be spoken because it would make people panic and not work well.
——But if people do n’t know, they will be infected with a super virus, right? Mom?
——Yes, if people do n’t know that there is a super virus coming, they will not be strictly protected, so they will be easily infected.
-Is it like coronavirus now?
——Yes, just like coronavirus now.
-Then what happened? Is the doctor uncle dead?

(I don’t know why he suddenly mentioned “dead.”)

— Yes, he died yesterday.
——Why is he dead?
-Because he is infected with a super virus.
-Isn’t he a doctor? Aren’t doctors going to cure? How could he die?
——The doctor is also human. Baby, it will also die. Although they will be treated, sometimes the little guards in his body are not enough, and they will not fight the super virus.
——Will the people in that town die?
——A lot of people in the town are sick and some are dead. Because there are too many sick people, the hospital is not enough, and the doctors are not enough. Later, the doctor’s uncle went to treat everyone.
-What about the police? Is the police dead?
——Mom doesn’t know, she shouldn’t die.
——Why is the police so bad and why not tell everyone?
——Mom doesn’t know …
Mother also “can’t” know …

Contributed By: Yuichi Akatsuki
#A mother’s parenting story

Translate actually worked pretty well on that one

Shit

Harbin Heping Community just disappeared. Video collection

哈尔滨和平小区刚刚全灭。视频合集

Aries do you know where is harbin…I can’t understand the video…in this there is snow…in other we saw from harbin no…do you think that some are fake or just from different area?

It’s Harbin City

It’s to the north of Wuhan

I am uo but I am an Aries that’s why

I have been spreading truth attempting to save anyone who will listen

This is troubling

If these videos are in Harbin and they are doing Quarantine in Harbin

It will certainly then reach Both North and South Korea

Ok this is an interesting Conversation

#中共國 劲爆:
曾经的体制内人士,伪装成中央督查组,对武汉某火葬场进行电话调查,并录音:
馆长崩溃的说,他们已经从1月20日开始,一直2班倒,满负荷运转,人员疲惫不堪,还大骂武汉市委书记马国强是狗官!
他最后透露:3成尸体是从医院拉到火葬场的,6成是在家隔离死亡的 # 中共 国 Blast:
People in the former system, disguised as a central inspection team, conducted a telephone survey of a crematorium in Wuhan and recorded:
The curator said that they have been working two shifts since January 20, running at full capacity, exhausted, and scolding Ma Guoqiang, secretary of the Wuhan Municipal Committee, as a dog official!
He finally revealed that 30% of the corpses were pulled from the hospital to the crematorium, and 60% died at home.

:arrow_up:Amazing use of social engineering to find out data on the Crematorium. The party will not be pleased :arrow_up:

Minister of Health, Agnès Buzyn, announces 5 new cases in #France :clipperton_island:. Their clinical condition shows “no signs of seriousness”. These are 4 adults and 1 child. There are now 11 confirmed cases of contamination in France

#中共國 中共承認了!武漢病毒傳播途徑包括「氣溶膠傳播」!:fearful::scream:今天,上海市疾控中心召開記者招待會,首度承認,武漢病毒除了飛沫傳播,接觸傳播,糞口傳播外,甚至可以「氣溶膠傳播」!:fearful:所謂「氣溶膠」,用大白話來說,就是空氣傳播!:fearful:這非常可怕!意味著即使你遠離病患,避免物理接觸,宅在家也會感染!:fearful: #等待核實

#中共國 中共承認了!武漢病毒傳播途徑包括「氣溶膠傳播」!:fearful::scream:今天,上海市疾控中心召開記者招待會,首度承認,武漢病毒除了飛沫傳播,接觸傳播,糞口傳播外,甚至可以「氣溶膠傳播」!:fearful:所謂「氣溶膠」,用大白話來說,就是空氣傳播!:fearful:這非常可怕!意味著即使你遠離病患,避免物理接觸,宅在家也會感染!:fearful: #等待核實 # 中共 国 CCP acknowledged it! Wuhan virus transmission includes “aerosol transmission”! :fearful::scream: Today, the Shanghai CDC held a press conference and admitted for the first time that in addition to droplet transmission, contact transmission, fecal-oral transmission, Wuhan virus could even be “aerosol transmitted”! :fearful:The so-called “aerosol”, in vernacular, is airborne! :fearful: This is terrible! This means that even if you stay away from the patient and avoid physical contact, your home will be infected! :fearful: # waitverification # CCP acknowledged it! Wuhan virus transmission includes “aerosol transmission”! :fearful::scream: Today, the Shanghai CDC held a press conference and admitted for the first time that in addition to droplet transmission, contact transmission, fecal-oral transmission, Wuhan virus could even be “aerosol transmitted”! :fearful:The so-called “aerosol”, in vernacular, is airborne! :fearful: This is terrible! This means that even if you stay away from the patient and avoid physical contact, your home will be infected! :fearful: #waiting for verification

Йозеф Comrade send time your people the last 2 post :arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up:

Everyone read :arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up:

Best Practice:

最新辟谣信息:截至昨天下午,习氏病毒不会通过气溶胶传播。
更新辟谣信息:今天下午,习氏病毒获得了气溶胶传播能力。

我们永远正确,凡是被我们辟的就是谣。 Best Practice:

Latest rumors: As of yesterday afternoon, the Xi virus will not be transmitted through aerosols.
Update rumors: This afternoon, the Xi virus acquired aerosol transmission capacity.

We are always right, and everything that we get rid of is a rumor.

Also read this interesting post

It was deleted from Reddit

https://www.removeddit.com/r/preppers/comments/f092r2/it_begins_you_got_two_weeks_the_supply_chain_is/

The dominoes are falling. Starting in China. Mark my words. Fruits and vegetables from Vietnam, Thailand and Burma are rotting at the border. Apple, Honda, GM, Tesla, Volkswagen have closed their factory.
Brace for impact.
Mark my words.
In seven years of active prepping, and looking for a black swan event, there’s never been such a clear event that things are about to go down in 2020.
The world cannot work without China for a month! This will lead to a deep global crisis. Farmers in Myanmar are already experiencing stress of border closing. Wait till it ripples to the USA and Canada and Brazil.
I plead that you inform yourself on the situation. The Coronavirus isn’t what is dangerous: it is the fact that China is coming to a stop.
We always said, as preppers, that the day China falls, the rest of the world follows.
This is such a time. Yes, local economy will keep working. My little village in Brazil won’t be directly affected… Until the whole country start going crazy.
You got two weeks to tighten your preps.
I hope that I am wrong, but so far, a world without China is an impossible one, from a financial standpoint. Some countries are about to experience a shock.
Think about the amount of ship waiting to be loaded and unloaded in China at the moment.
Yep.
Goosebumps. There’s 14-30 days for containers to reach the Americas. More for Europe.
Laugh if you want, but I am convinced things are about to get very ugly. Something is off with this crisis. Mark my words. Brace for impact. No, won’t be a zero day crisis. It will be just things out of stock and lots of jobs lost and food getting wasted and people going crazy among the collapse of modern society.
We all knew it couldn’t go on forever. I think the party is coming to an end.

Also true - this is getting really ugly

I found the German Group/version of us

Hook me up

Im going to Amsterdam next month, and maybe Berlin.

What goes on with the pentagon??? He has activity the Fema Camps ???

Or i hope so🚑

Shit the Germans know about fema camps

t.me/CoronavirusGermanyChat

Hi @Eidgenosse welcome

How goes it in Germany

What have you heard