The airflow problem is real. 😑

⤺ reposted by @0x1bc7KH from Certainly not good for your health.

The airflow problem is real. :expressionless:

In hospitals we keep people on airborne isolation in “negative pressure” rooms. The negative pressure keeps the germs inside the isolation room. So when the door is open and people leave the room. The germs stay inside with the sick person.

This is why I’m so glad we have a house and don’t live in a structure with other people. I think that’s a huge deal if you need to isolate.

It is

True…

Be glad with that

Are you in the medical field blackmamba?

https://www.imperial.ac.uk/media/imperial-college/medicine/sph/ide/gida-fellowships/Imperial-College-2019-nCoV-severity-10-02-2020.pdf?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

New imperial college london paper in collaboration with the WHO estimating that the case fatality ratio in Wuhan is 18% (!)

that’s almost double SARS

30 years…

What are your thoughts on this?

old but gold

IMG

Evil birbs

My thought on this??

If I don’t have to engage with the virus, then I’m not going to.

Live to fight another day.

So at this stage in my life. I am going to sit this one out. This is something that no one has ever seen before. No one knows how to deal with it. There are too many unknowns.

Would you like to share

No gathering, we are trying to safe you!!!

My hospital has had the highest amount of emergency room visits in a single day, than it ever had before in its history.

The history is more than 100 years
:woman_shrugging:t4:

I can tell that things are *already different

Has anyone heard how they came up with the 14-21 days of no symptoms while still able to spread the virus? Seems like the longer that period is the greater the crisis will be.