The air conditioner filter can still detect the virus, that is, the aerosol is spread by the air flow. The virus was not detected in the experiment at a concentration that was not high enough.

空调滤网上还是能够检测到病毒的,也就是气流带动气溶胶传播。实验中没检测到空气中的病毒是浓度不够高。
:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:
浓度不高不等于没有

The air conditioner filter can still detect the virus, that is, the aerosol is spread by the air flow. The virus was not detected in the experiment at a concentration that was not high enough.
:scream::scream::scream::scream::scream::scream:
Concentration is not high does not mean not

⤺ reposted by @perrichase from Notice the picture used for this article..

Oh this is not good

普通流感和新冠肺炎的死亡率对比,按照年龄划分。说新冠肺炎是大号流感的,过来看看数据。:scream:

Сравнение смертности между распространенным гриппом и нео-пневмокоронарной пневмонией, разделенное по возрасту. Скажите, что Новая Корона Пневмония - большой грипп, приезжайте и посмотрите на данные. :scream:

Mortality comparison between common influenza and neo-pneumocoronary pneumonia, divided by age. Say New Crown Pneumonia is a large flu, come and look at the data. :scream:

#讀者投稿 伊朗暫時釋放了數萬名囚犯,以防止新冠病毒在擁擠的監獄中蔓延。司法部門發言人稱,幾位著名的伊朗政治犯將被允許出獄。伊朗近幾天加強了控制病毒的努力,此前該國被指責試圖掩蓋疫情嚴重程度。

Читательский вклад Иран временно освободил десятки тысяч заключенных, чтобы предотвратить распространение нового вируса короны в переполненных тюрьмах. Представитель судебной власти заявил, что нескольким видным иранским политзаключенным будет разрешено покинуть тюрьму. Иран активизировал усилия по борьбе с вирусом в последние дни после того, как страну обвинили в попытке скрыть серьезность вспышки.

#Reader contribution Iran has temporarily released tens of thousands of prisoners to prevent the spread of the new crown virus in crowded prisons. A spokesman for the judiciary said several prominent Iranian political prisoners would be allowed to leave prison. Iran has stepped up efforts to control the virus in recent days after the country has been accused of trying to cover up the severity of the outbreak.

One quick thought for everyone out there before i got to bed, but especially to the traders and investors: i have been a contrarian most of my life - and this means going against the crowd - or conventional wisdom. Eventually, this usually pays off, but there are long periods when you see and believe something ahead of the crowds, and this can be difficult. This is what we are dealing with, so: stick to your instincts, be strong, don’t let the naysayers make you feel crazy, and do whatever it takes to protect your loved ones by being prepared. Psssst. I am also an Eagle Scout - and the scout Motto is to BE PREPARED.

Semper paratus

Good pin, Aries. On the strength of that, over and out! Night all.

Aries you gotta see this

Amen. As a nurse I am often appalled with the expectations put on us.

⤻ reposted @0x18yFJh to Aries you gotta see this