Thats what it is 👍

⤺ reposted by @0xHLNtG from The Coronavirus Threatens Chinese Bitcoin Mining Operations » NullTX

Thats what it is :+1:

Last count

And the source has gone silent

They are busy preparing their family

More training today for me.

Practice dry reload

You are to slow

Yes.

Ill take my rig and practice reloads and mask shooting

That took way to long

Yes😥

Nurses arriving to help out in WuHan

Neighbor turns on Neighbor

炸辣椒油炸糊了咳嗽了两声,被邻居举报,警察上门。

这要在武汉肯定进集中营!!:scream::scream::scream:

炸辣椒油炸糊了咳嗽了两声,被邻居举报,警察上门。

这要在武汉肯定进集中营!!:scream::scream::scream: The fried peppers coughed and coughed twice. The neighbors reported it and the police came.

This will definitely enter the concentration camp in Wuhan! !! :scream::scream::scream:

#挖掘機 P4实验室2:
位于湖北省武汉市江夏区中国科学院武汉病毒研究所郑店园区,是中科院和武汉市政府合作建设的P4实验室,于2015年1月31日竣工,2018年1月5日正式运行,是中国首个生物安全第四等級实验室(BSL-4实验室),亚洲第三个生物安全第四等级实验室。# Excavator P4 Lab 2:
Located in Zhengdian Park, Wuhan Institute of Virology, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Jiangxia District, Wuhan, Hubei Province, it is a P4 laboratory jointly constructed by the Chinese Academy of Sciences and Wuhan Municipal Government. It was completed on January 31, 2015, and officially operated on January 5, 2018. The first Biosafety Level 4 laboratory (BSL-4 laboratory) and the third Biosafety Level 4 laboratory in Asia.

#中共國 這才是拐點 / # 中共 国 This is the turning point

What do you guys think of this? Kid masks seem hard to find.

https://www.google.com/search?q=kid+full+face+respirator+mask&rlz=1CDGOYI_enUS654US654&oq=kid+full+face+respirator+mask&aqs=chrome..69i57.9098j0j4&hl=en-US&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

Just like the posting said

⤻ reposted @Wendiko to UNTITLED

Correct, not only kids’ facemasks, but also suits. To my knowledge Mira Safety in the US has them available

⤻ reposted @perrichase to What do you guys think of this? Kid masks seem hard to find.