That's exciting.

ɪ ᴀᴍ sᴜᴘᴇʀ ᴇxᴄɪᴛᴇᴅ ʀɪɢʜᴛ ɴᴏᴡ. ɪ ᴄᴀɴ ɴᴏᴡ ᴘᴀʏ ᴍʏ ʙɪʟʟs ᴀɴᴅ ᴛᴀᴋᴇ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ᴄᴀʀᴇ ᴏғ ᴍʏ ғᴀᴍɪʟʏ. ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ ғᴏʀ ʙʀɪɴɢɪɴɢ ʜᴀᴘᴘɪɴᴇss ᴛᴏ ᴍʏ ʜᴏᴍᴇ ᴡɪᴛʜ ᴊᴜsᴛ ᴀɴ ɪɴᴠᴇsᴛᴍᴇɴᴛ ᴏғ $1,000 ɪ ɢᴏᴛ $10,000 ɪɴ 3ᴅᴀʏs ɪ ᴀᴍ ɴᴏᴡ ᴅᴇᴘᴛ ғʀᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴀɴᴋ ʏᴏᴜ
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:
:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:
https://t.
me/joinchat/AAAAAE3bK0PNWQOBjGrySA

⤺ reposted by @GracjaPatrycja from title translate: Belarussian President: "BBC is inciting riots in Belarus, western media is insulting us again and again!"

That’s exciting.

What’s this?

:lebanon:#LEBANON
In the port of Beirut, next to the sunken liner Orient Queen, rescuers retrieved a car damaged by an explosion with a dead driver from the water

:lebanon:#ЛИВАН
В порту Бейрута рядом с затонувшим лайнером Orient Queen спасатели достали из воды поврежденный взрывом автомобиль с погибшим водителем

Does anyone know the name of this fighter?

Arthur Sorsor

“The Black dragoon”

He was training in Thailand, right?

Large-scale exercises of the Russian Armed Forces began in the Astrakhan region with the use of ten unmanned demining complexes, “Uran-6.”

Hello /hola saw the Reddit post, gonna lurk here

The lying press are frantic in their concern over the social media revolution that lost them 2016 (and Brexit). The liberal #censorship drive is about monopoly profits and power as well as ideology.

Are the Chinese tanks patrolling in Belarus yet?

This is the furthest north and the furthest in Eastern Europe I’ve ever seen them

@Insider20

There are many Chinese military equipment in Belarus
I wrote about this before, and shell post fresh photos soon
Moscow dances under orders of Beijing
It’s already obvious

Greetings all.

But are they manned by Chinese military or Wagner PMC

Beijing is pretty fucked up. They first congratulate Svetlana Tikhanovskaya, then help exile her and threatened to kill her kids.

That is the most gangster thing I’ve seen in 2020

Russian PMCs

:red_circle: BREAKING

UAE and Israel strike historic deal and announce official diplomatic relations!

UAE’s Mohammad bin Zayed on Twitter:

“During a call with President Trump and Prime Minister Netanyahu, an agreement was reached to stop further Israeli annexation of Palestinian territories.

The UAE and Israel also agreed to cooperation and setting a roadmap towards establishing a bilateral relationship”.

This is the first time the UAE has ever officially recognised their cooperation with Israel, and have made it clear that they aim to become closer allies with Israel in the near future.

Previously, the UAE and other Gulf states such as Saudi Arabia, only worked with Israel behind the covers, and always publically denied being allies.

This agreement is a historic moment considering it finally shows the true colours of the UAE when it comes to resisting Israel.

Expect Saudi Arabia to be next.

Lol :joy: so UAE is going to forget about the Israeli Assassinations in Dubai?