That's awesome. I mean except for the 19 different kinds of seizures it will probably cause.

⤺ reposted by @0x1oknbY from When you accidentally turn a population of potential mothers into cat ladies and can't use children to scare them!!!!!

That’s awesome. I mean except for the 19 different kinds of seizures it will probably cause.

mb 5.0 SOUTH OF ALASKA

https://www.google.com/amp/s/thehill.com/changing-america/sustainability/environment/521727-neil-degrasse-tyson-warns-asteroid-could-hit%3Famp

So far 12 aftershocks since the 7.4 earthquake in Alaska

Azazel News #Recap 10/19/2020

1. Arsonists burn a large church in Santiago, Chile, during anti-government riots.

2. Major practice bombing artillery on Pendleton right now. I’m minutes away. Whatever comes, let it come.

3. Brycen C: “Someone on snap recording boats leaving on the hilltop.”

4. Chinese military beefs up coastal forces as it prepares for possible invasion of Taiwan.

5. NASA is launching a 4G phone network on the moon. [Psst!!!. We already have laser internet.]

6. California may replace cash bail with algorithms - but some worry that will be less fair. [Algorithms are RACIST.]

7. Neil deGrasse Tyson warns asteroid could hit Earth the day before the election. Don’t panic, you can still vote.

8. CNN Analyst Jeffrey Toobin Under Investigation After Exposing Penis on Zoom Call. Jeffrey Toobin was masturbating in front of New Yorker bigs, report says.

9. Twitter Cancel Culture Targets Chris Pratt: ‘Radiates Homophobic White Christian Supremacist Energy.’ [Andy / Star-Lord / Burt Macklin is Racist.]

10. Streisand Effect: Twitter Ban On Biden Laptop Scandal Nearly Doubled Visibility According To MIT. Should Trump send Jack Dorsey a gift basket?

11. Van Damme saves life of chihuahua after row over fake passport. Actor known for his martial arts action films intervenes in Norway-Belgium tussle.

12. Stupid shit like this is why you are all still on IPhone 12s in 2020. I can imagine the stupid shit many of you will do once we roll out the implant chips.

13. Andy Ngô: “Antifa in the US have been celebrating the riots in Santiago, Chile. Overnight, rioters torched two churches, looted stores and fought police.”

14. Adam Klasfeld: “Second Circuit AFFIRMS a lower court’s order to unseal documents related to Ghislaine Maxwell’s civil case, including her allegedly incriminating deposition.”

15. China passes biosecurity law to prevent infectious diseases. We bring you the Asian business, politics, economy and tech stories others miss.

16. For Actionable Intelligence purposes, if we are strictly going by the polls, Clinton had a better lead over Trump at this point in the election in 2016 than Biden has now.

17. ‘Success Addicts’ Choose Being Special Over Being Happy. The pursuit of achievement distracts from the deeply ordinary activities and relationships that make life meaningful. [Fuck this anti-meritocracy article.]

18. A week or so ago I backed off for a few days as I was getting overloaded/overwhelmed by the horrors of what is going on. How ‘normal people’ are going to cope when the time comes is simply beyond my understanding.

19. Air Force ‘Candy Bomber’ Glides Into Milestone Birthday. Air Force Colonel (retired) Gail S. Halvorsen changed the course of history with just two pieces of gum. Now has made a bit of his own history. Halvorsen turned 100 years old.

20. Trump attacks Dr. Anthony Fauci, says ‘people are tired of hearing’ him and ‘all these idiots’ on coronavirus. The president declared Fauci, the government’s top infectious disease expert, “a disaster.”

21. “Cuomo, why did you kill my grandparents?!" PIX11 News reporter interrupted by heckler in Borough Park, Brooklyn, as the NYC news media continues to shame the Jewish community for spikes in COVID cases.

22. Artemis Accords: why many countries are refusing to sign Moon exploration agreement. Some nations are concerned the Artemis Accords represent a US power grab. [Because we have already been on the moon since the 50s.]

23. Buyers traveling across the country, paying record prices for used pickups. Factory shutdowns, which weighed on new vehicle production, and an increased desire to own a vehicle are helping to drive demand for pickups.

24. SpaceX Mars city: Elon Musk details 1 test its success depends on. SpaceX CEO Elon Musk wants to build a city on Mars, and there’s one key test that will determine whether his plan was a success.

25. Rooster: “JUST IN: McConnell just shot down an effort by Schumer to adjourn the Senate until after the election, a move that would have punted Amy’s confirmation until after November 3rd.” [Politics but use it for Actionable Intel.]

26. Earthquake, Magnitude 5.8 - SOUTH OF ALASKA - 2020 October 19, 21:05:57 UTC. Magnitude: mb 5.8, Region: SOUTH OF ALASKA, Date time: 2020-10-19 21:05:57.9 UTC, Location: 54.43 N ; 159.63 W, Depth: 27 km.

27. Earthquake, Magnitude 5.8 - SOUTH OF ALASKA - 2020 October 19, 21:45:25 UTC. Magnitude: M 5.8, Region: SOUTH OF ALASKA, Date time: 2020-10-19 21:45:25.9 UTC, Location: 54.53 N ; 159.90 W, Depth: 15 km.

28. Earthquake M7.4 94 Km SE of Sand Point, Alaska, USA 7mins ago 19 Oct 20:54 UTC. 7.4 quake: 94 Km SE of Sand Point, Alaska, USA, 19 Oct 2020 20:54. Major magnitude 7.4 earthquake at 41 km depth - overview: location, magnitude, depth, map, submit or read reports, get more information.

29. ECB’s Lagarde Says Virus Curbs Will Bolster Economic Uncertainty. New restrictions being rolled out across the euro area to curb the surge of infections will increase uncertainty for companies and families, European Central Bank President Christine Lagarde said.

30. r/DMT: “Can DMT entities be racist? I’ve never taken DMT myself, but as a person of color I am somewhat worries. I’ve heard stories of African Americans getting called the n word by entities. Does this happen often? Can DMT entities be racist or islamophobic? [Psychedelics ARE RACIST!!!]

31. Robert Barnes: “Justice Roberts screws Republicans again, by refusing to issue a stay to the absurd Pennsylvania Supreme Court ruling that allows counting ballots received AFTER election day. This also hypocritically contradicts Roberts’ other rulings on ballot access.”

32. Mass Prison Break as Over 200 Inmates Escape From Correctional Facility in Nigeria. Hundreds of prisoners have escaped from a Nigerian prison this morning leaving one dead after the complex was taken over by intruders, local media reports.

33. Chicago Mayor considering tax hikes to plug $1.2B budget hole: report. The city is weighing a $94 million property tax hike, raising the gas tax and laying off more than 300 workers to help fill the gap. [Another influx of migration out of the big cities.]

34. Pay attention to your gut feelings. No matter how good something looks, if it doesn’t feel right… walk away. Also don’t open the door. Watch Greenland again. Where can we find Greenland until it comes out? Type in Greenland in search, you’ll find it.

35. NASA STEM Engagement: “Middle & High School Educators & Students! NASA is challenging YOU to design garments to protect NASA Astronauts from radiation during Artemis missions! Tune into the NASA WEAR info-session on Oct. 20 at 6:30 pm ET to learn more!”

36. Stay At Home Lockdowns Are Causing People to Leave Los Angeles in Droves. For years Los Angeles has been the place people with dreams migrated to. Now, in the wake of the Coronavirus, people are leaving by the masses to other cities and even other states.

37. SpaceX earns license to provide Starlink Internet in Canada. After all the support SpaceX received, on October 15, the Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission (CRTC) finally granted the company a license to provide Starlink satellite broadband internet.

38. China passes export-control law following U.S. moves. China passed a law restricting exports of controlled items, allowing the government to act against countries that abuse export controls in a way that harm’s China’s interests, state media said.

39. San Francisco Chronicle: “The Walgreens at Van Ness and Eddy in San Francisco is getting ready to close after months of seeing its shelves repeatedly cleaned out by brazen shoplifters. Even the jugs of clothing detergent on display were looped with locked anti-theft cables.”

40. About GSM (Grand Solar Minimum). A friend of mine is asking for a very brief and good explanation on GSM either in a 1 page document or a good video. Anybody that can assist? I have been following Ice Age Farmer for a long time but he don’t have a video with like the very basic info for somebody who knows nothing about it.

41. Amid tumult over constitution, Chile watches two churches burn. Observers say it’s unclear why the two churches in Santiago, the national capital – the Assumption of the Virgin Mary and the parish of the Carabineros, Santiago’s police force – were targeted. [I just can’t get over this. This is what they will be doing here next.]

42. Inbound Gamma Ray Bursts Could Cause EMP, Earthquakes, Tsunamis, Magnetic Field “Torquing” of polar areas and Possibly E.L.E. Want the REAL reason governments want us locked-down at home? It isn’t COVID. [Don’t panic. This is just one source. But if we see more I’d get worried. Throw all your shit in Faraday just in case imo.

43. 2 small asteroids zip by Earth closer than the moon today. Asteroids 2020 UX and 2020 TF6 will be closer than the moon, but pose no risk of impact. 10 Near Earth Orbit Asteroids tomorrow. NEO Earth Close Approaches. NASA’s Near-Earth Object (NEO) web-site. Data related to Earth impact risk, close-approaches, and much more.

44. THE WOKE INQUSITION: Bibles and churches are burned daily. In China even copies of hymns have been banned. The persecution of Christians in Europe and the rise of anti-Semitism are escalating to alarming numbers. Antifa mocking Christians around the world after setting fire to Santiago Cathedral. The horned hand makes it clear that this is a spiritual war.

45. ELIJAH SCHAFFER: “BOSTON: anti-Trump protesters burn a flag and then eat a bloodied heart symbolizing they president These people are not just mentally ill, but they are increasingly mirroring the occult.” [We are not the only ones who have noticed. A new religion is forming right before our very own eyes.]

46. Sorta NSFW: Yes, the Fingerprint Reader on Your Phone Can Recognize Things Other Than Fingers, Like Your Penis. Over the weekend, a bored and curious reddit user decided to test various body parts on the fingerprint reader on the Galaxy S7, seeing if it would recognize something other than just a fingertip. [That’s one reason for me to never buy a 2nd hand phone.]

47. FBI: “FBI Deputy Director David Bowdich will join our partners from the Justice Dept for a press conference today regarding a national security matter. You can watch live at 1 p.m. EST.” [They’ve announced it minutes before it happened. The little I could grasp was about Russia conducting cyber attacks. Many questions from reporters were unanswered.]

48. Dentists expected to raise fees, exit family practices as pandemic keeps patients away despite safety measures. Millions of Americans are delaying dental appointments due to concerns about the coronavirus, prompting increased fees and fewer family practices. [Line up your dental work. This is worrisome. Do dental work ASAP cadets!!!]

49. Police parade in Egypt. BRO WE HAVE TO GET SWOLE FOR THE PARADE. I love Third World Military Parades. In some places around the world the 80’s are still alive and well. All it’s missing is some oil wrestling. Only thing in America that even comes close is Billy Porter Entrance at the Met Gala. Seriously if America had shirtless military parades we would end obesity in the military.

50. David Brady: “In light of the IMF’s announcement, this starts to make more sense: “Costco UK is now offering gold and silver bars, U.K. media reported. Gold bars can be purchased for up to £24,500 a time.” Precious metals are going mainstream. Masses waking up?” [Hard money going mainstream. You can now buy Gold bars at the grocery store. How long before they catch on to Bitcoin?]

51. Grain And Oilseed Prices Soar During The Harvest Season. Commodities Analysis by Andy Hecht covering: Lean Hogs Futures, Live Cattle Futures, US Soybeans Futures, US Wheat Futures. Stocks: Caterpillar for instance from March to October was up by 40%. Look at Deer: valuation of stock also up 40% last year. Look into Archer Daniel Midland. Up 50 YOY. ADM is the type of company to be able to come out with a crop that is resistant to COVID19.

52. Swiss remove last Cold War-era explosives from German border bridge. Explosives, laid during the Cold War, have been removed from Säckinger Bridge, which connects Switzerland and Germany. “During the Cold War, bridges and tunnels across Switzerland were heavily rigged with explosives, ready to be detonated in case of a Soviet invasion and halt enemy tanks. The bridges along the German border were kept heavily mined, as it was thought likely a Soviet attack would begin through East Germany.”

53. r/science: “Cats may be susceptible to Covid-19, according to a new study published in the journal Science. Older cats may be at particular risk. [When you accidentally turn a population of potential mothers into cat ladies and can’t use children to scare them!!! Also nothing wrong with being a Cat Daddy. Oh God, that’s exactly it. Evil PTB Command Center: We understand we’re losing our fear grip on the crazy cat ladies and gents, time to initiate Operation: Scoop Away. Minion - You heard them! INFECT THE CATS!!! Lol.]

54. Space Force Gets Ready to Train First Enlisted Recruits. Seven Space Force hopefuls will ship out this week to the service’s inaugural boot camp at Joint Base San Antonio, Texas. [Most important of all, Trump created the Public Space Force and combined it with the Legacy Space Force. Which has been operational since 1944. Remember the Legacy Space Force aka AFSAB (Air Force Scientific Advisory Board) has done Nuclear Fusion and Mining since the 50s on the Moon.]

55. How Switzerland camouflaged its ready-to-explode architecture during the Cold War. I finally had a chance to read John McPhee’s book La Place de la Concorde Suisse, his somewhat off-puttingly titled 1984 look at the Swiss military and its elaborately engineered landscape defenses. [One way of defense used in modern times. Now removed in Switzerland but used in compound areas in some countries. “Switzerland has rigged tunnels and bridges on its borders with explosives so that in the event of an invasion they can shut themselves off from the world.”]

56. ISIS Destroys Biblical Artifacts in Iraq. [They want to erase history. The older the better. Who else is doing the same thing? Reds. I mean kinda but I meant Antifa and BLM. Lol, yes. Them specifically. Ugh. But they are backed by Red so both answers are correct. Historical revisionism is a big thing in Antifa and BLM. It reminds me of the 1984 slogans: War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength. These groups believe all things begin to resemble their opposites and truth becomes fiction. Important to keep our mental faculties thus we forget or lose focus.

57. Is the Orthodox Wedding still going on today? In NYC? I’m kind of rooting for them. Ok it’s canceled. “10,000 Guests at a Hasidic Wedding in Brooklyn? N.Y. Says No. The governor warned that the gathering could be a super spreader event; a synagogue representative accused officials of “unwarranted attacks.” Better luck next time guys! That’s sad. Having to reschedule a wedding in general would be difficult, let alone one the size of a small town. I feel for them. That’s a production and a half. It’s odd because every nightclub owner and bar owner in NYC is rooting for the Orthodox Community because the lockdown has caused them their livelihoods. Cuomo and DeBlasio have made many errors and enemies.

58. Retarded communist fucks. Perusing success is what makes these people happy. Being a lazy fuck is what makes these people feel terrible. The yellows and blues are a bunch of Robin Williams types and Aaron types. the idea of retiring and not chasing success anymore makes them want to shoot themselves in the fucking face. Some people are born hamsters. Some are born bees. Try telling the rodent that he’ll feel better if he stops running on his wheel. That wheel is his favorite thing in the world and only reason he’s not depressed as fuck in his cage. Let the fucking athletic rats run. Fuck these retarded communist praising Atlantic fuckholes. (STEVE JOBS’ WIFE.) Peter Thiel is right. The real workers are finally about to rise again. Be a fucking hamster.

59. 50cent: “WHAT THE FCK! (VOTE For TRUMP) IM OUT, FCK NEW YORK The KNICKS never win anyway. I don’t care Trump doesn’t like black people 62% are you out of ya fucking mind.” [I was just talking about this. This is huge. Fiddy has made about $200 million. He also lost about about $150 during the Obama administration. He’s been able to make a lot back and reinvent himself and diversify his investments. He doesn’t want to lose anymore under Biden’s plan. Fiddy is a business mogul and pop icon with major contributions to both rap music and film. As a self made multi-millionaire who has maintained roots in his community, he is a cultural hero for African Americans. He has a tremendous amount of influence and clout. His endorsement has huge ramifications.]

60. Man denied German citizenship for refusing to shake woman’s hand. The man aced the German naturalization test, but refused to shake hands with the female official handing over his citizenship. Despite claims he will not shake hands with men either, his citizenship has been rejected. A German court ruled on Friday that a Muslim man who refused to shake the hand of a woman should not receive German citizenship. The 40-year-old Lebanese doctor, who came to Germany in 2002, said he refuses to shake women’s hands for religious reasons. The Administrative Court of Baden-Württemberg (VGH) ruled that someone who rejects a handshake due to a “fundamentalist conception of culture and values” because they see women as “a danger of sexual temptation” was thereby rejecting “integration into German living conditions.” [Unfortunately we have a lot of that kind over here.]

61. Preppers List of Survival Items (200 Point Checklist). Preppers list of survival items for a doomsday scenario. [The world Aaound us is imploding in on itself. We are here to guide , help prepare you for the changes ahead… and there are many …we are here to wake you up… Prepare Stock up on essentials. GET BITCOIN click the word to find out what it is. If you have issues need help ask questions reach out to me. Takes me a few days sometimes to respond but I will and I’ll help. I am essentially an educator. I have grown my skill set significantly since this pandemic started. I’m all for watching a good movie or tv show once in a while but mostly i love reading and studying. Today I passed my flight training 500+ hours. Last week Ham Radio… I just started some fun courses on how to make soap and how to make outdoor showers. I can’t stress this enough: BE READY FOR THE WORST POSSIBLE CASE… and while in that school of thought grow you individual knowledge base. Thank You.]

62. LA Cops Use Aircraft to Hunt Mystery Jetpack Dude. Two separate mysterious sightings of a person flying a jetpack near the Los Angeles International Airport have law enforcement worried. [Project Pegasus. Remember DARPA and Black Projects don’t need to answer to authorities in order to protect technology that would pose a threat to National Security if leaked.] The Royal Navy is Testing Jet Pack Assault Teams. For decades, science fiction has been telling us that jet packs are right around the corner. Now, the Royal Navy is testing them for defense. Jetpack Inventor Goes Zipping Between Royal Navy Boats In Open Water Tests. The Royal Navy and Royal Marines have been eying the jetpack as a possible tool for boarding ships at sea and for amphibious operations. [“Gravity Industries.] Britain’s jetpack commandos of the future: The Royal Navy enlists stunt men in Iron Man-style jet suits to prove how jetpacks could be used to storm ships. This amazing video shows the Royal Navy using flying Iron Man-style jet suits as they practice storming enemy ships. Video shows Royal Navy using flying Iron Man-style jet suits as they practice storming enemy ships.]

63. Earthquake off Alaska. Tsunami warnings. "MASSIVE magnitude 7.4 earthquake strikes Sand Point, Alaska — tsunami warning issued for Alaskan coast. People in coastal regions asked to “keep calm and quickly move to higher ground away from the coast” — as incredibly powerful 7.4M earthquake strikes near Sand Point, Alaska.” [Get em!!!] Modeling and Climatology: “The buoy at Sand Point, Alaska is now seeing the waves associated with the incoming tsunami. The buoy recorded a sudden drop in water levels, followed by an abrupt rise, indicating the tsunami’s incoming waves. No word from anyone on the ground yet.” [Christ, how much was detonated? Has anyone created a map of the expected impact zones yet?] Chris Turnbull: “Tsunami report at Station 46413? 30 foot jump in water column height.” Brian Lada: “Several buoys are in tsunami mode (blinking) off the coast of Alaska following the M 7.5.” i guess that’s okay: “Tsunami no.2.” Careful for anybody along the Southern Alaskan coastline. Alaska Tsunami Alert. UPDATE Alaska earthquake: The tsunami alert in Alaska and the rest of the Pacific has been canceled, there are no reports that indicate a risk, with the exception of the epicentral zone. Earthquake, Magnitude 5.5 - SOUTH OF ALASKA - 2020 October 20, 04:07:07 UTC. Magnitude: mb 5.5, Region: SOUTH OF ALASKA, Date time: 2020-10-20 04:07:07.3 UTC, Location: 54.47 N ; 159.67 W, Depth: 10 km. Earthquake, Magnitude 5.0 - SOUTH OF ALASKA - 2020 October 20, 08:37:13 UTC. Magnitude: mb 5.0, Region: SOUTH OF ALASKA, Date time: 2020-10-20 08:37:13.4 UTC, Location: 54.83 N ; 159.79 W, Depth: 20 km. So far 12 aftershocks since the 7.4 earthquake in Alaska.

64. 6 Russian military officers charged in vast hacking campaign. The Justice Department announced charges Monday against Russian intelligence officers in cyberattacks that targeted a French presidential election, the Winter Olympics in South Korea and American businesses. The case implicates the same Kremlin unit that interfered in the 2016 U.S. elections, but is not related to the November vote. The indictment accuses the six defendants, all said to be current and former officers in the Russian military intelligence agency known as the GRU, of hacks that prosecutors say were aimed at furthering the Kremlin’s geopolitical interests and in destabilizing or punishing perceived enemies. All told, the attacks caused billions of dollars in losses and disrupted a broad cross-section of life, including health care in Pennsylvania, a power grid serving hundreds of thousands of customers in Ukraine and a French election that saw the late-stage disclosure of hacked emails.

65. After watching identity the 4 colors/factions/Wizards in the Black World among the original 4 High School classmates. The bugs were pure red. Sucking out brains for power, etc. Diz, I feel, was Green not red. Maybe aspects of her were less noble than other Mobile Infantry but Green nonetheless. Anyone else?

66. Anyone who is younger than 60 years old should be aware of what former Soviet Prime Minister Nikita Khrushchev said during an address to the United Nations in 1959…"Your children’s children will live under communism. You Americans are so gullible. No, you won’t accept communism outright; but, we will keep feeding you small doses of socialism until you will finally wake up and find you already have Communism. We will not have to fight you. We will so weaken your economy, until you will fall like overripe fruit into our hands. The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not.” It was September 29, 1959, when Nikita Khrushchev delivered his prediction for America at the United Nations. I remember like it was yesterday the television coverage of him banging his shoe on the podium. At that time, just the word “communism” was feared throughout our nation. Remember this. Socialism leads to Communism How do you create a Socialist State? There are eight levels of control: Healthcare - Control healthcare and you control the people; Poverty - Increase the poverty level as high as possible, poor people are easier to control and will not fight back if you are providing everything for them; Debt - Increase the debt to an unsustainable level. That way you are able to increase taxes, and this will produce more poverty; Gun Control - Remove the ability to defend themselves from the government . That way you are able to create a police state; Welfare - Take control of every aspect (food, housing, income) of their lives because that will make them fully dependent on the government; Education - Take control of what people read, listen to and take control of what children learn in school; Religion - Remove the belief in God from the government and schools because the people need to believe in ONLY the government knowing what is best for the people; Class Warfare - Divide the people into the wealthy and the poor. Eliminate the middle class. This will cause more discontent and it will be easier to tax the rich with the support of the poor. Here is our scary future: Six of those levels are already being pushed - ARE YOU AWAKE?!! All of these levels are being worked on including erasing history, and destroying monuments now. Another thing that happens when tyrants take over, they remove the police and put their own henchmen in their place. Sound familiar? Are you awake? I pray you are!

67. According to the Telegram channel SecAtor, in April 2020, the North Korean hacker group Kimsuky attacked Rostec. Since 2010, it has been actively attacking targets in South Korea, but later expanded the geography of its attacks. It positively attacked military organizations in the production of artillery equipment and armored vehicles in Russia, Ukraine, Slovakia, Turkey and South Korea. In the spring of 2018, South Korean information security experts discovered an attack on a watering hole (Watering Hole, the injection of malicious code on a resource in order to infect users visiting it), the purpose of which was specialized sites, the visitors of which were mainly employees of analytical centers related to research on North Korea, military business, security and diplomatic activity. Since researchers from South Korea do not have a lot of imagination, they called the cyber operation Water Tank - a combination of Watering Hole and Think Tank. However, the South Koreans did not find specific TTPs pointing to Kimsuky and only argued that the Water Tank was the work of APT from the DPRK. In early 2019, researchers at the South Korean antivirus company AhnLab discovered a new cyber campaign called Kimsuky, aimed at phishing infections of the computers of the Unification Ministry. The campaign was named Kabar Cobra. Further investigation revealed that military organizations and the media industry, as well as cryptocurrency resources, were also attacked. Documents from the Korean text editor Hancom Office, which supports Hangul, the phonemic script of the Korean language, were used as bait. Researchers have found enough TTPs to indicate Kimsuky’s involvement in Operation Kabar Cobra. An interesting detail was that during the course of the North Korean hackers used the vulnerabilities of the Hancom Office, which they exploited back in 2014. This meant that Kimsuky was well aware that their targets continued to use outdated versions of their text editor. In March 2019, a year after Operation Water Tank, the North Koreans again launched their attacks on the watering hole, and this time experts were able to reliably confirm Kimsuky’s involvement. Again, the targets were South Korean sites publishing materials on the Korean unification, as well as its political aspects. During the infection of target machines, Kimsuky used steganography - the body of the malware was loaded inside an image file. It collected and exfiltered HWP (Hancom Office format), DOC and PDF files as well as system information. Proof of authorship for Kimsuky was the intersection with its malicious infrastructure previously identified. In the summer of 2019, researchers at the South Korean IssueMakersLab team (apparently connected with the South Korean intelligence services), specializing in investigating the activities of North Korean APTs, revealed a phishing campaign conducted by Kimsuky aimed at retired employees of South Korean government, diplomatic and military structures. The targets were mailbox credentials on Gmail and Naver, South Korea’s leading portal. The idea itself is quite interesting, since former employees are much less protected from the point of view of the infosec, but at the same time they are often recruited as experts to solve various current government issues, and also maintain contacts with existing employees of departments.

Is it me or have lots of the radical islam terrorists been wearing NASA clothing in Europe? Let’s talk about NASA and radical Islam. Now this has been happening a lot lately in which radical Islam terrorists have been wearing NASA clothing. Not odd! Perfectly matching the pattern. Just like clock bomb boy whose family turned out be loud radical Islam advocates and Wikipedia desperately tried to cover up that he was arrested wearing a NASA shirt. Now does anyone know why this has been happening? NASA outfit is the uniform of scientism religion believers which are ultra authoritarian and violent suppression advocates. Which means, to them, science authorities are good and all churches who go against anything they say must be destroyed - common among the radical Islam. “Despite all the goodwill fostered in the wake of his infamous arrest, some aspects of Mohamed’s recent activity have not escaped controversy. During a trip to Sudan, his father’s native country, Mohamed met and posed for pictures with President Omar al-Bashir, who is wanted by the International Criminal Court for alleged war crimes in Darfur.” “Mohamed’s new affiliation with the Qatar Foundation is not necessarily beyond reproach either. A mosque affiliated with the foundation’s Education City campus, where Mohamed will be studying, has been accused of hosting radical “hate-preachers” with legacies of anti-American and anti-Semitic sermons.” SO PAY ATTENTION FBI! YOU WILL BE SEEING A LOT OF ISLAMIC TERRORISTS WEARING CHEAP NASA INSTAGRAM SHIRTS? Now to the group - do you in the group really realize that the two sides are different? Do you really realize the differences between the sides? No true Scientist/Black Worlder/Blue Wizard would be caught dead wearing the NASA outfit/uniform. Seriously learn to recognize the two sides - one is aligned with Antifa and Islamic Extremists who when questioned shout and cry racism and religious intolerance when questioned. If you are ever in a SHTF situation the NASA t-shirt guy is the most dangerous out of the bunch. He hung his jacket up on it. He thought it was furniture. ISIS crusade wasn’t just a sudden surge in mentally unwell people. Woke destruction isn’t a just a sudden surge in mentally unwell people. The number of mentally unwell people is no different than it’s always been. Something bigger is happening. Well technically if they joined ISIS they were most likely mentally unwell. This is in the worst part of town. Always people stealing. Can’t imagine what it’s like now. Since the police don’t enforce property crime now. What a joke! Extremely few of them are actually mentally insane. Something much worse is rising than a surge in mental illness. I see a lot of DJs and music artists wearing nasa shirts and hats too. So why do you think so many of them joined? Other than the promised 72 virgins? Fake science worshiping religion is at an all time high in the west, the highest in many decades. This makes a lot more sense now. Thanks! One side blindly trusts all authorities who claim to be backed by science. Other side blindly trusts no authorities, no matter if they claim to be backed by science. Compare this video to the statues being removed in the West. I don’t want you to thank me. I want you to understand it. If you understand it, you can understand the repetitive cycles in history. I understand. Maybe because teens just love to wear expensive brands clothing. Most of it is fake.

an already unstable person as warranting retribution. We want you safe. That means laying low and remaining inconspicuous. Glad you’re ok. Sending my love. I disagree. They understand that means accountability. Put it on livestream. Get a camera. Inconspicuously, yes. Security cameras, yes. Snapping a pic with your cell phone, no. That alerts the person they were filmed. He responded to being photographed by spiking the hood of their car. He could have attacked B. Not good. Exactly. I have your face now. If you come back again and now we both know you aren’t supposed to be here. He’s already committed crime and damaging property. He likely would have done it for fun anyway. If I was making it up, wouldn’t I have footswept the guy and hogtied him with a pair of leggings and made him listen to Justin Bieber until the cops arrived? Shera, explain the officer’s reaction as well. I feel like that’s super relevant. Like I said… sense of humor intact. LOL. That was a very dicey situation, do you have anything to protect yourself? We are glad you are ok. That happened just after 11 and I was on the phone with it police and landlord for ages. The police didn’t come out until almost 3 to investigate and take the report… Can’t blame them though. First thing I said to the officer was “we support you”. He seemed to appreciate it but you could tell that it rang hollow. I have never felt this vibe from a police officer before. Just total defeat and going through the motions. I asked him how things have really been going since all this started, outside what’s being reported. He didn’t even look up but said slowly and succinctly “NOT. GOOD.” Working on that. Looked at a couple things last week. Going back tomorrow to make a purchase (you literally have to stand in lines here and they are LONG). When I finally got through the line the other day I only had 10 mins to look. B has a rifle here and another at his parents (it belonged to his grandfather so it just kind of stayed there). We are going this week to pick that one up, they have plenty of others. An assortment of knives and of course the cast iron skillets, a tool and a weapon. Thank you. Me too. The Seattle City Council approved a complex budget package to cut spending for the Seattle Police Department. The vote was 7-1, with Councilmember Kshama Sawant as the only dissenting vote. Budget measures approved Monday will trim about $3 million of the department’s $400 million annual budget this year. The cuts could reduce the police department by up to 100 officers through layoffs and attrition. The Minneapolis City Council on Friday, 18 days after the death of George Floyd, unanimously passed a resolution to replace the police department with a community-led public safety system. “More Than A Dozen Cities Are Defunding Their Police Departments.At least 12 cities across the country have cut funding from police department budgets or decreased officer numbers and more are in the process.” Los Angeles, New York City, Minneapolis, Portland, Seattle, San Francisco, Baltimore, and Sacramento is in progress. The peaceful protestors have murdered more in 6 months than the police do yearly. Frankly the Police in my opinion are outgunned and poorly supplied. Not against civilians. But of other horrors. From Human Traffickers to things that go bump in the night. Anyway Shera we are all glad you are ok. And still with us. Please everyone watch your six. And please don’t turn a situation in which one of us might be in harm into a political thing. This is not what Doomsday is about. Doomsday/Azazel is inspiring to many. The secret about Doomsday is that its not about the end of the world, its about pushing us to all be better people, do more, learn, expand, survive. I honestly can’t wrap my head around why you would be in a group that provides actionable intelligence and then take it into question. If the admins are all vouching for me than I really don’t know why you have such a hard time accepting it. If I wanted to weave a propagandistic tale, wouldn’t I have made it a bit more interesting and

1. Does anyone want a quick rundown on VPN? Yes, please. The more info the better! Yes, teach them. This is a quick rundown on VPN’s for those in Thailand, or anywhere. I will show you how to shop for them as a monthly/annual service, or how you could spin up your own VPN server say in an Amazon AWS cloud instance, or a VPN server running on any old PC stashed anywhere on the planet. It will cover VPN clients running on mobile devices and PC/Macs/Linux machines and as a special bonus touch, how to run VPN on your home router so that you can VPN your entire home/office. First I should say what VPN does and doesn’t do. VPN is not a panacea for anonymous communications and security online. It simply replaces the trust you place in your internet provider and proxies the metadata associated with that to the VPN provider. What are you trusting over to the ISP? Well, yes, you IP address. But that’s not all. You are also providing them with every website you hit up, every app network request to all servers you hit online. How? Well, most people never bother to change the default DNS servers on their router, so the default DNS servers are the ISP’s and they can log those DNS requests, tied to your IP address. Could they make money selling that metadata to ad brokers? Why yes they could, quite a lot of it. Do they? I don’t know, but you don’t want to use their DNS. You can change in manually on your devices or home/office firewall, or you can use a VPN service to use THEIR DNS servers, not the ISP’s. Long and short of it, you are trading trust in the ISP for trust in the VPN provider. Which brings us to, how to choose? Basically, it’s price, trust, and speed. Price is obvious, but it should be the least of your concern, they are all really cheap. Even Mozilla, the company behind Firefox, has a VPN service now. Trust is a big one, typically you like to see that the company operates in a funny place like the Caribbean or Switzerland, which has no laws saying that VPN providers must hand over customer data to the government. The USA has those laws. So sorry, no USA based providers. Performance, this is a trick one, because YMMV, and you really just have to try them out. Protonmail VPN, which is very popular and in a good jurisdiction, doesn’t really perform that well, something like 10mbps. In the few I’ve tried I only have gotten 30mbps, which is actually fine if it’s just a few people browsing at your place. There are reviews which do mention download and upload mbps speeds. I guess a 4th buying point is ease of apps available, and finally, the number of servers around the world they have. Like, can I get into India or China to watch TV shows, if that’s your thing. Thanks for the information. Very key about where the VPN is hosted I must admit, same goes for any service. Okay, so if you are still with me, you’ve chosen a VPN provider based on jurisdiction and performance, maybe they have apps for all the devices you own so that’s great, and they have plenty of servers for where I want to go. Personally I’m using SurfShark, I’d give them props for jurisdiction, “B” for performance, B- for server availability, and B for countries served. What is somewhat special for them is that they do some DNS filtering for you, which is in essence an adware/malware blocking feature. It is very hard to find that, and configuring adblocking on phones especially is a pain in the butt. I can’t really answer questions on “is Express or Nord or XYZ good” because well, I haven’t tried. I know at least one of them is US based. I have heard Express has good performance. You just have to read reviews. I know they spend a lot of money on influencer marketing plugs! So I would make sure the VPN provider has apps for your device, because it makes life so much easier. You also want to check they use OpenVPN, because that is the standard bearer of VPN protocols. There are newer ones that are open source like tinc and what not, but OpenVPN is basically the go to. To save bandwidth and other operational costs, they may slide you into L2TP protocol or other as the

detailed than “he stole some random crap from our storage unit and struck the car with something big and sharp”? No, I would have been specific - he stole my Replica Highlander Sword and then stabbed the roof of the car while babbling something about there can be only one. Then he seemed really pissed off that there wasn’t any lightning. Fin." Shera has certainly learned from her experience and will grow from it. Has nothing to do with police funding or politics. They are banned, I’ve been told to watch out for agent provocateurs. Get used to it. We had the Chinese agent provocateur. We had the Antifa agent provocateurs. We’ve had all varieties of agent provocateurs since January. OMG. Shera I’m so glad to hear you are fine!! We all must learn from your unfortunate experience, thanks for sharing! Is there anything we can do for you? What they wanted was a response from us to promote violence and vigilantism then report the channel and get it blocked from Apple devices, but always be on your toes. And remember we have a lot of dirt on everyone since we are a depository. The only reason we ever review anything that may tangentially involve something political is because there is some actionable takeaway involved. And we struggle with even presenting that, to be honest, because we don’t want it to turn into a political discussion. But many current events are tangentially political, especially in the way the media presents them. Please try to see around this the way we do. We want you to look for the intel behind it, not focus on the political aspects. Seriously what an asshole. Agreed. Someone went through something awful. This is not how we treat that or our people. Apologies, Shera. Shera I’m glad you are ok and taking action. It’s quite alright. I knew he was just looking for a fight and I found his pathetic efforts rather amusing, in that I knew he’d be banned any minute. That’s why I turned the comedy on, because a jester like him can’t stand to be clowned. And stop letting Antifa or these morons who just graduated from Quantico upset you. Considering Shera’s situation, I spotted this in Alexandria page from yesterday. I know the cities aren’t “overrun” yet, but it never hurts to do a dry run of how to escape and find the path less traveled. Rat trails, leaving early, rehearsing plans, all good advice. I consider myself like a taxi driver. throughout my life, I’ve enjoyed and sought out going down streets I don’t know so I can see where they go, ingress, egress, and where they connect. I’m sure I’m not the only one. But, it’s even more important nowadays. “Practical Advice for Escaping a War-Torn City. One of the worst disaster scenarios would be to be trapped inside a war-torn city. Here are all of the things you should consider.” Fun local test run is the guy walking our street with an air rifle to shoot invasive iguanas. No one bats an eye and the local email chain has thanked him, lol. Guess who I’ve spoken to about securing the cul de sac should SHTF? lol. Quick inexpensive tip: I agreed with my neighbors to buy whistles, in case of emergency we can know someone’s in trouble and assist each other. Also useful in case of earthquakes if you happen to be trapped under rubbish. FYI Iguanas are tasty. So I’ve heard! I’ve eaten gator and it tastes like greasy chicken, lol. I just want to state for the record that I debated whether or not to say anything but did so for 2 reasons, well 3 really, because miette057 encouraged me to for the same reason as my initial line of thought - to give you guys a heads up that individuals have become emboldened by these chants of “Defund the Police”. Obviously there have been incidences of police violence or if wouldn’t be an issue up for debate. I did not mean to make this a Defund/defend debate. Obviously I’m the record now as defend, but I am also for retraining and better deescalation tactics. But I feel like I have a better understanding of the problem facing many police officers today having just encountered an extreme example of it myself (and do not mistake this to be a justi

default, but check the options to see if you can switch to OpenVPN. Surfshark is like that. I will leave the install of Mac/Linux/Windows/Android/iOS to you, since the provider should have good instructions. In terms of running your own VPN server in say Digital Ocean or Amazon AWS, Rackspace etc, you basically want to find a “machine image” that has OpenVPN already running. This is going to be kind of unusual recommendation, but I would pick an Virtual Machine that has pfSense pre-installed. pfSense is an open source firewall that has OpenVPN server included, plus it has a GUI for it, so configuring OpenVPN is a breeze. In fact, they have a wizard just for that, it take literally one minute to stand it up. Just search YouTube for “pfSense OpenVPN”. You’ll find tutorials. If you need help finding cloud machine images for pfSense, then you are probably not ready for this. However, running pfSense on a 15 year old PC is perfectly legit and lit! pfSense needs nothing more than a Pentium processor, and 1-8 Gigs of RAM. You will need (2) network cards technically, but an extra $10 network card will be easy and cheap to install. You would then need to configure pfSense for the correct external IP address, and then setup OpenVPN server. Obviously you need to figure out where to put it, like someone’s server closet or whatever you do. Ship it to China? Dunno. So that leaves us to running VPN client on your home router. This is very advantageous, because you don’t need to configure VPN on your devices. Admittedly, setting up the home router is going to be daunting at first, but it sure is nice to know that the whole crib is blanketed. For this, we are going to need an router firmware (Routers don’t have operating systems, they have firmware that work like systems on chips that are not dynamically writeable to.) that supports OpenVPN Server functionality. The standard here for open source home router firmwares is OpenWRT. DD-WRT and FreshTomato are also out there. OpenWRT is the firmware every router SHOULD come with. It is basic, has a nice clean web interface, and does what it needs to, no junk, good GUI. The tinkerers and DIY types tend to prefer DD-WRT. Both “WRT’s” are related to each other, and support a great many models of routers. The threshold of “flashing your home router’s firmware” is a right of passage for any self-respecting home DIY information security person. Yes you can “brick” your router. Oh the joy of bricking your router and frantically looking up instructions on how to un-brick it. Personally I choose FreshTomato. It’s interface is not pretty but it works, and you can actually change it. There are even themes available. It has a stunning array of features out fo the box (err download). File server, VPN’s, media server, streaming server, USB hard drives, thumb drives, printers, UPS monitor, ftp, nginx, mysql, php, qos, bandwidth limiter, DNS server, adblocking, tor, vlans, wireless radio controls, guest WiFi networks, any kind of routing, it’s unbelievable. You can even install a package manager and install MORE softwares. It’s crazy. But hey I love it, my router does more every second than most routers do in 10 years. The router I recommend, because you should get a decent one if you are going to take this one, is the ASUS RT-AC1900P. It’s old but perfect. You can even overclock the CPU like PC tuners do on their gamer rigs. Pro-tip: throw away the antennas and buy (3) 9dBi omni-directional ones for like 20 bucks to increase the range and speed. If you want to be super slick and uh illegal in the USA, set the country to SOUTH AFRICA and operate on the 100Ghz channel. Why? You will be the only one operating on that channel and will get no interference from neighbors. That’s my special NYC trick folks. If you are a business, you should be using pfSense anyway. I setup quite a few of those for businesses. (Is that a shameless plug for myself? Not really but kinda, hey TUIT’s gotta make a pandemic living too!) That’s about it. If you would like to have a router all setup for you, we can talk. Otherwise, ask aw

fication for killing of unarmed individuals) - it’s called burnout. They’re burnt out. I’m burnt out. B is burnt out. And I’m sure many of you must be, at least from time to time. Burnout leads to bad decision making and mistakes which can be deadly. In my case, it was rushing out the door at the first Cha Cha Cha and running into the horror movie guy with the chainsaw. Or in this case, power drill and unidentified sharp spiky thing, possibly a nail pull. B’s mistake was pursuing the guy and taking his photo. There is really nothing that can be done with that in a city with a high crime rate and calls to defund the police. All we could have done is tack it up in the neighborhood and tell our neighbors to keep an eye out. And for a police officer, burnout can lead to tragic errors like mistaking a cell phone for a firearm. The main takeaway from this isn’t so much “get more weapons and run drills” - although you can bet I will certainly be doing both. But the main lesson here is “how can we manage life and stress to avoid burnout?” This is will be a big discussion for B & I to try to answer together. We have already been trying to work on ways to avoid it, but it has been very difficult due to the events of this year, personal losses for both of us, and a disruption in commerce and work force right at a time when we were looking to make a transition. So have to find a way and fast to avoid burnout and plan better. I’ve been prepping for over a year, but I see now that I have a long ways to go. Time to kick it into high gear. This year has been seriously ugly for the majority of us, I feel you! One way to start addressing the burn out issue is to acknowledge that having an abnormal reaction to an abnormal situation is normal. We are human after all… no use in bashing one self. I keep wondering how they’re finding this many recruits, all around the world. 100’s of thousands. Mind-blowing! Glad you banned him! If only we could prevent them from even finding this group. My city is not on that list and it has been defunded. The police officers lost a week of vacation and 7,000 a year. Shera hope you are ok now! Too great of a power differential means no matter how many weak enemies a Red affiliated person makes it wont matter until an equivalent force opposes them sadly. Dislodging them on a global level seem near impossible for anyone who isn’t similar in stature at the very least as a group. Blue, Gold and Green have their work cut out for them. No wonder every insider I hear says 2045 at the earliest is when it starts to get better… I’m sorry you had to go through this. I feel getting out of the city will definitely help, though I went to the gun store this week when they got a new drop and in line was ALL women. I chatted with them and found that a couple of them were there for their first gun after an encounter on their property with one trying to break into their home and another stealing from their shed. This anecdotal info is helpful. Thank you! I think we are all now in the habit of asking questions when we are out and about and getting raw intel to share. Hence my immense feeling of SHTF failure. I have to keep reminding myself that we are no longer dealing with individuals who have typical thieving mentality, or motivations driving such behavior like addiction or kleptomania. (Although they’re still in the mix too of course.) But now we have to factor in desperation of individuals who are willing to work, but can’t find any as companies scale down, move out of fold altogether. And then we have the individuals who have been indoctrinated by the beliefs of civic leaders, politicians, professors, athletes and entertainers, that some people just don’t deserve what they have because of their skin color and status, and it’s ok to just take it from them, because it is owed to you anyhow.

1. Aleph: “U.S. Strategic Command Kicks Off Exercise GLOBAL THUNDER" STRATCOM exercises to begin soon, if you’re a fan of HFGCS transmission, you’ll hear dozens of SkyMasters, soon.” “STRATCOM exercises to begin soon. Perk your ears up for lots of SkyMasters.” Once “Global Thunder” starts, count how many Janets. I feel we will have a repeat of last week. 77 Flights into Area 51 in one day. I’ll run a count for this week. MonkeyWerx US: “Monkey is about to be off-line for the next 24 hrs; but this is key to understanding the “who” went to the spa. This was the feeder flight.” EAM “test” starting. There will be a lot. We should watch Janets for this. Going offline tonight too I’m spooked lol. All - I’ll have a large flight report at 3am EST. 12pm PST. Currently watching this guy in next photo. On the highest days of EAMs a record number of flights fly into Area 51. Understood. EAMs per UTC day:
    2020-08-02 #######
    2020-08-03 ###############
    2020-08-04 ###
    2020-08-05 ####
    2020-08-06 ########
    2020-08-07 #
    2020-08-08 ##
    2020-08-09 #####
    2020-08-10 ######
    2020-08-11 #
    2020-08-12
    2020-08-13 ############
    2020-08-14 #####
    2020-08-15 #####
    2020-08-16 #########
    2020-08-17 ##
    2020-08-18 ###
    2020-08-19 #################
    2020-08-20 #####################
    2020-08-21 ########
    2020-08-22 #
    2020-08-23 ####
    2020-08-24 ####
    2020-08-25
    2020-08-26 ###
    2020-08-27
    2020-08-28 ###########
    2020-08-29 ##
    2020-08-30 #####
    2020-08-31 #
    2020-09-01 ##
    2020-09-02 ###
    2020-09-03
    2020-09-04 ###
    2020-09-05
    2020-09-06 ###
    2020-09-07 ###
    2020-09-08 ###
    2020-09-09 ##
    2020-09-10 #####
    2020-09-11 #####################
    2020-09-12 #############
    2020-09-13 ###
    2020-09-14 #
    2020-09-15 #############
    2020-09-16 ##########
    2020-09-17 #############
    2020-09-18 #############
    2020-09-19 ###########
    2020-09-20 ###########
    2020-09-21 ####
    2020-09-22 ##########
    2020-09-23 ####################
    2020-09-24 #######
    2020-09-25 ##############
    2020-09-26 ########
    2020-09-27 ##
    2020-09-28 ######
    2020-09-29 ########
    2020-09-30 #####
    2020-10-01 ###
    2020-10-02 ############
    2020-10-03 ####
    2020-10-04 ################
    2020-10-05
    2020-10-06 ####
    2020-10-07 ####################
    2020-10-08 #######
    2020-10-09 ###########
    2020-10-10 ##
    2020-10-11 ##########
    2020-10-12 #####
    2020-10-13 ###
    2020-10-14
    2020-10-15 ########
    2020-10-16 ##
    2020-10-17 ##
    2020-10-18 ##
    2020-10-19

ay! Hope this was helpful, TUIT. Okay, one operational thing, make sure you VPN is running from time to time. In duckduckgo, you can simply search “ip address” and it will anonymously show your yours. Don’t click on some link that does it for you because that website is tracking you. Doh! VPN tunnels, as they are called, do break down from time to time, so just reset it when it breaks, or as a matter of habit. Sometimes you will find your provider is over loaded at one server or another, and you will have to switch out servers here and there. That’s just how it is! Thanks, big guy. I have much respect for threeletteragent his hard work into Doomsday/Azazel is invaluable to all of us! Since Day 1!!! I’m pausing the feed, many of you need to learn VPN 101 not just our Chinese Admins. Thanks my man, I would only like to contribute more, but busy trying to making the donuts, prepping, taking care of peeps. Please ask any questions about VPN, folks, will monitor here for a bit! We take what we can good sir. Humbly yours, in service to you all! Also if you need help downloading Alexandria please use threeletteragent’s video explanation. HOW TO DOWNLOAD EVERYTHING ON ALEXANDRIA THE EASY AND PRO WAY. What are your thoughts on ProtonMail’s VPN offering with TOR exits in US, bouncing between all 5-ish servers? Proton VPN is pretty slow, at least the freebie version. +1 to everything said about VPNs here and before. Good/great advice. There is a lot of debate about TOR exits, but I would trust anon TOR exits over a VPN company, esp. one based in the US. Thanks threeletteragent for putting it together. One little trick to speed up TOR browsing is to set the country code for exit nodes. You would edit the torrc for the TOR browser you have, it would be in slightly different locales for WIndows and Mac. It’s not recommended but if you won’t use TOR because it’s too slow, then you should do it. Thanks Python Exchange, for all your great contribs as of late! Group effort to have this much actionable information in one place.

SHORTAGE REPORT

All of you should have a minimum of 6 months by now, if you’ve been with us since January at least over 1 year and plus ++++ of food stored up. Be selfish!!! Hoarding is a myth!!! The hoarding myth is used so governments can have someone to blame and not acknowledge that rationing must take place due to a break down in the supply chain. If you are under the impression that certain individuals (factions) are not systematically trying to reduce the global population I feel bad for you son!

1. Food Shortages Hit China: There is 'Not… Enough Fresh Food to Go Around.’

2. Seller shortage? Bitcoin exchange reserves plunge as BitMEX bleeds BTC.

3. Bloomberg QuickTake: “Countries are hoarding food as the coronavirus pandemic stokes fears of supply disruption and empty shelves.”

4. Best for Britain: “Tesco’s chairman John Allan has warned of short-term fresh food shortages for up to “a few months” after the Brexit transition period ends in January.”

5. With a national shortage of loungewear coming, it’s time to step away from the leggings. ASOS warns of a shortage of hoodies and tracksuits.

6. Kimchi crisis: Typhoon-hit South Korea suffers cabbage shortage. Cabbage prices have surged an eye-watering 60 percent due to extreme weather, hurting makers of the spicy Korean staple.

7. Shortage in veggie supply spurs prices in Hyderabad. A severe shortage of vegetable supply in the last few days has spurred the prices northwards in the retail markets across the city.

8. Eric Simpson: “The Best Buy stores I’ve been to in Maryland look like they’re going out or business. Empty shelves, ordered items today, website said in stock. 3 of 4 is NOT in stock. I’ll order them from Amazon.”

9. Earl Christy: “Asked a stock worker WalMart today why no Pedigree canned dog food & other area had noticeable sections of empty shelves (Kroger too btw) & he replied they just cannot get deliveries. It use to not be like this, humm…”

10. Auntie Thesis: “Stock up on food and goods. I’m hoping this won’t happen but prepare as if there’s a natural disaster on the horizon. Remember the empty shelves after Covid hit? ‘Broken Arrow’: Cities and police ready for election violence.”

11. Jonas Jenssen: “Germany: Photos with the hashtag toilet paper swarmed over the weekend. Shops are said to have empty shelves with toilet paper and canned food, according to the daily Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung.”

12. Want a bicycle by Christmas? 'If you leave it till December there will be no stock.’ Australians are usually able to walk into a store on Christmas eve and walk out wheeling a bike – but that’s certainly not the case this year.

13. Countries Rush to Hoard Food as Prices Rise and Covid Worsens. Agricultural commodity buyers from Cairo to Islamabad have been on a shopping spree since the Covid-19 pandemic upended supply chains.

14. Indian steel wire producers facing closure from shortage of raw materials. According to the association, over 100 steel wire producing units in small and medium-scale are operating at less than average 50 percent capacity utilization in the face of an acute shortage of raw materials in the domestic market.

15. Started with 1 year food for a family of 4 in January, now have 4 years stored and a bugout farm in the mountains. In 6 months the kids have gone from getting their first toy bows and airsoft guns to now using compound bows, crossbows, and great shots with pellet guns. Thanks for all the intel!

16. Jesse Colombo: “You think I’m weird for storing food and Spam? Pfft - that’s child’s play. Wait until you see the gas masks! People acted like I was a buffoon earlier this year when they found out that I was as prepper (I’ve been a prepper for 12 years, btw). In reality, it’s those who are unprepared in these extremely precarious times who are the true buffoons; they’re playing with fire. In the U.S. alone, more than 100k small businesses have closed in recent months, tens of millions have lost their jobs, and debt has soared by trillions of dollars. There’s rioting and shooting in the streets. If that’s not a sign to prepare, what is? This is common sense. If people want to mock me for being a prepper in these times when our society is being ripped to shreds, go right ahead. I’m not ashamed of my prepping; it’s actually a tremendous source of pride for me.” [I use gas masks for work and I had to buy new filters recently. Prices have at least doubled since last year.]

17. Hey all. I just wanted to give you all a heads up to be ever vigilant, and actually, ramp it up a notch or two as we approach the election in the US. As I predicted - hell, as anyone with common sense, eyeballs and a semi-functioning brain could have guessed, the whitewashing of criminal activity and condemnation of the police and law and order in general has led to an uptick in crime. Repeat offenders have been emboldened to commit crime without fear of repercussions. I had an up close encounter with a particularly brazen one of these individuals last night, and things got pretty ugly. First of all, I am ok, so is my partner. But things could have easily taken a terrible turn. There were several frantic moments there when I didn’t know where he was and what was happening. As I stood there on the phone with overtaxed and now defunded police department clutching a knife in one hand and a cast iron frying pan in the other (I don’t know what to say folks, I suspect that the spirit of grandmother may have taken over my body; she was sweet and wonderful and the center of my universe, but she could knock a pair of nunchacku out of Bruce Lee’s hands wielding nothing but a wet dish towel and a scowl. Love you Gramma! Thanks for having my back.) it occurred to me how badly I failed at SHTF intruder alert simulation. I literally pulled horror mistake number 1 - I asked what’s that sound? And then 2) rushed out, unarmed to investigate “that sound”. I mean I might as well have went back to the car to get more marshmallows so we could offer smores to the campfire serial killer. Better sense caught up to me before I went through the next door to the outer lobby, but the intruder stepped through it instead, and there we were doing this surreal “freeze, assess, avoid, apprehend” dance. I had walked practically right out front door and into the intruder (who I believe to be the same one who broke in the other day and destroyed our mailboxes, presumably looking to steal election ballots that were sent out the day before. He had a tool belt around his waist with a fucking power drill and with the cord wrapped up in a coil. I just stood there and make a good long mental note, he walked around me with his head down. B appeared in the hallway and demanded to know who he was here to see. The perp headed straight for the back stairwell (he knew where he was going). He asked again and he said “uh Jason”. There is no Jason here. He followed him out then went to get his phone and the guy circled back around. I was frantically calling 911 and digging my keys and knife out of my purse, then grabbed the cast iron frying pan and stood there waiting praying for B to come back safely. B took the perpetrator’s picture and he didn’t like that very much - he wielded some foot long spiked metal object at him and put a hole straight through the hood of B’s car, as well as a giant, deep scratch. B pursued him and chased the thief off, but now I’m worried about him coming back with some of his lowlife fiendish friends. We discovered afterwards that he had broken into our storage unit and taken some things. That is it. We are officially done. Over it. I’m going to create a go fund me page later and head to the pawn shop with everything I own that I might be able to get any amount of money for. We’re getting the hell out of the city. But I’m getting a firearm for protection until we are able to put a whole lot of pavement between here and wherever there ends up being. I am counting my blessings that B and I are both safe, and I know it very easily could have ended differently. I’m glad you are okay. Thank you, I am too. Dm. Relieved. You are both alive. You are both physically ok, but emotionally shook. Sense of humor is intact - albeit gallows humor, that’s a good sign. So, what happens next? How are you going to prepare to extricate yourselves from the situation? How do you protect yourselves in the meantime in a city with defunded police? And please promise me neither of you will ever again snap a photo of the perp. No actions that could be perceived by

#ShortageReport

#FlightReport

Azazel News Recaps are now available on the website. Please share with your loved ones and keep the ahead of the curve.