That's 1 for the good guys.

⤺ reposted by @brickhouseblues from Twitter has signaled that it will hand the “@POTUS” account – reserved for the sitting US president – to Joe Biden, despite no winner being formally declared and regardless of whether Donald Trump concedes.

That’s 1 for the good guys.

IMG

IMG

IMG

IMG

IMG

IMG

IMG

IMG

IMG

IMG

IMG

IMG

Cough :mask: distraction cough

w
ww.thesun.co.uk/news/13265030/bellevue-sonic-shooter-nebraska-gunman-fire/amp/

11/21

Brazil
British Columbia, Canada
Dublin City, Ireland
Nagoya, Japan
Edinburgh, Scotland
London, UK
Tucson, AZ
Phoenix, AZ
Los Angeles, CA
Monterrey, CA
San Francisco, CA
Washington, DC
Miami, FL
Wai’anae, HI
Indianapolis, IN
Louisiana
Kansas City, MO
Belevue, NE
NYC, NY
Columbus, OH
Pennsylvania
San Antonio, TX
Virginia

Fiery but mostly peaceful fireworks

⤻ reposted @AzazelNews to Cough 😷 distraction cough

Wow good stuff… it’s been happening all week they must be tired

More research

I see Twitter talk about uhaul filled with fireworks in Nebraska which I call bullshit

I’m sure they will use it as a cover up for one state one county but you can’t use it for the rest of the states js

And yeah been catching up in chats trying help out when I can

Night y’all

Night

Night :crescent_moon:

Seattle, OR and Nairobi, Kenya

So I’m hearing for the last several minutes almost like the sound of quads or dirt bikes but it comes and goes (gets loud and then quiet) but something seems especially werid about the noise. Not going to open the door but is there anything else that could be war related? In my area I have experienced a lot of crazy stuff and a bit of a hot spot. Other then fireworks. Just curious.

May be nothing but just so strange for this late at night and it’s cold as f outside. If it was summer would more likely right it off.

I mean it really could be nothing.

But it was like a noise that gets louder then softer and like it’s going around in the woods really fast. Live next to big plot of just woods.

#EAMs_per_UTC_day

2020-11-01 ####
2020-11-02 ##########
2020-11-03 ######
2020-11-04 ####
2020-11-05 ####
2020-11-06 #######
2020-11-07 #########
2020-11-08 ####################
2020-11-09 #############
2020-11-10 ##############
2020-11-11 #######
2020-11-12 #
2020-11-13 ##################
2020-11-14 ####
2020-11-15 #####
2020-11-16 #############
2020-11-17 ####
2020-11-18 ##################
2020-11-19 #################################
2020-11-20 ############
2020-11-21 ##########

Still going. But I think I’m going to finally sleep. Maybe some kind of vehicle and unrelated. I think most folks are asleep now anyways.

But if anyone knows of anything other then sounds like booms, gun shots, fire works or the special noises of the underground entities let me know. Otherwise I’ll write it off as nothing. Wards and defenses up but not worried it would reach my house and would stay out in the woods if it was really was something.

Keep the good work up and thanks everyone for all the amazing work.

Goodnight folks​:sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

:slight_smile: I know what that might be

Now this makes total sense. Because our main thing we get with the sky is day time with military big boys flying around. Then my experience with the many invisable nasties in my area over the past few years.

Now that I think about it at the time they were constantly showing up all around my place and woods was when the military was active during the day. Plus I would also see this one star that would actually move all across the sky and I would watch it every night for weeks at a time.

And I would try showing my partner but he could not see it move. And he just made X File hum alongs. And I was like no it’s definitely something. Very smart as when planes passed at night it wpuld stay still and then move again. Always like it was searching for something.

And this is when I also would wake up various nights and know they were outside. To the point I actually psychic wise saw this battle going on outside. I was like wtf is this? I could literally see military and what I was just calling the nasties going at it.

Maybe I lived near a nest and they were nuking them. And then the energy cooled down for some time.

So maybe it’s just heating up again.

I actually feel so much better now. It took a long time to piece it together being in this group to actually understand what was going on.

And let me tell you when no one else believes well you look crazy. But honestly the whole thing is upside down. And a lot of folks could not handle this shit.

And why it’s so key to stay away and inside at night. The curfew is for our own safety and for sanity for the moment for the normies.

Being meta comes with perks and a lot of sharpening the meta swiss knife so to not go insane from being so highly meta, 2 being able to function in both worlds, 3 being able to ground and handle the gifts, 4 be able to be solid and from there advance upwarda in advance meta skills.

Lots of folks want to become meta, psychic and get all the bells and whistles. But from a life time on the path it takes a long winding path to be able to master this path and the spiritual realms as well as be within both and be able to dance within them.

Anyways I really should get to sleep. Gnight folks :sleeping::sleeping::sleeping:

Hypocrite

be American Far Left superstar
fundraise to get antifa and BLM looters released on bail
complain when someone on the other side gets released on bail
IMG