That’s not online... that’s at your local store... attempt to have some shipped to you

⤺ reposted by @0x18yFJh from I just bought.

That’s not online… that’s at your local store… attempt to have some shipped to you

Yeah you can’t lol

Because they are sold out

The only inventory is local

Aries, your bold moves have impacted our survivability. I would like to send you a thank you. Would you mind pinning your paypal and btc wallet address so those who are glued to this channel could thank you for your tireless contribution

Can anyone tell me of these are worth buying?
I’m in Melbourne Australia and all major stores are sold out :flushed:

P95, not the best but decent enough

Prevotella bacteria associated with aiding the spread of COVID-19

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/339008515_The_2019_Wuhan_outbreak_is_caused_by_the_bacteria_Prevotella_which_is_aided_by_the_coronavirus_possibly_to_adhere_to_epithelial_cells_-_Prevotella_is_present_in_huge_amounts_in_patients_from_both_Chin

Thank you

This is because of oral hygiene

⤻ reposted @paktani28 to Prevotella bacteria associated with aiding the spread of COVID-19

Ok sure, all donations will go to enhance data/intelligence gathering capabilities for the channel and to raise awareness. If this is to become a movement, so let it be. We are being lied to by the press and our very own nations. Donate BTC to this address 17Dr9d2h9J2LGAKuMhz5xyphevMwqE1TcN. With donations we can keep enhancing the channel from capturing more data and translation and being weeks to months ahead of the public.

I’d also like to donate, but I don’t undertand the directions for doing so. BTC? And where do we input the code? Could we use PayPal? Yay Brad Rotter for suggesting this.

I’ll direct message you

Sent