That is because on a per capita basis our SSRI rx's are likely much, much, higher. No one in a hole kills themselves. Only those capable of climbing out of a hole.

⤺ reposted by @adunlap from Can’t even keep up with body collection. Case and death figures MUST be heavily under reported

That is because on a per capita basis our SSRI rx’s are likely much, much, higher. No one in a hole kills themselves. Only those capable of climbing out of a hole.

Aries was saying, we have to be aware that they could be multiple things happening at the same time

Ohhh snap… What the hell…

And they have mask on so fast

Hmm :thinking:

Any more footage

Ok I understand where you are coming from now

You think this could be connected

With a cell, part of weakening the control that China has upon the world. Home and Abroad

Pakistan is woke AF with their masks on. #Be Prepared.

Not yet but I’ll try to get more

China owns a lot of ports on leases

The new ‘silk road’ = CPIC

I’ve mentioned the new Silk Road I’ve seen the maps and am aware of it

Sabotaging a Chinese port would require a highly specialized unit

But then again this could just be a leak

Agree

And what we’ve been saying about Super Spreaders a d BioTerrorist

Now for this to happen

Is not a coincidence

The Belt and Road project is underpinned by blockchain technology which can conveniently be integrated with a digital yuan in the future. And it is the first infrastructure project ever to be incorporated into the Chinese constitution (or the constitution of any nation-state for that matter). It is a very big deal.

⤻ reposted @AriesAzazel to China’s $900 billion New Silk Road. What you need to know