Thanks! And have you noticed if they downgrade the magnitude of the events afterwards?

IMG

⤺ reposted by @0xDjWyB from Earthquake with possible tsunami. Just now

Thanks! And have you noticed if they downgrade the magnitude of the events afterwards?

Just curious

yes , this is normal they review and then modify results

I know but… have you wondered why they always downgrade the results? I mean , if they are doing media it is statistically impossible for the earthquakes to be always downgraded

By media I mean average

I’ve been checking out earthquakes regularly since 2017 and they always downgrade the magnitude, never upgrade

I find it fishy

First you would have to have 3 or 4 seismographs on a certain area to verify results and then publish
a person reading for the purpose of a post on an app or website has little time to double verify results
so they make a best guess on the number they see and round up, then several hours after the quake go back and adjust.

Yes the media has a way of altering results and its not only in relation to earthquakes.

the 1994 earthquake at Northridge California for example was originally 6.9 but later downgraded to 6.7

Now this poor granny called “crazy” because, according to authorities, at this age should sit at home, fry pies and raise grandchild, and not wander around demonstrations

:georgia: #GEORGIA
Ministry of Defense of Georgia published footage of transfer US Armed Forces military equipment involved in exercises “Noble Partner 2020”
Striker armored personnel carriers and HUMVEE off-road vehicles, logistics vehicles and artillery were delivered to port of Poti from Norfolk on dry-cargo ship Ocean Freedom the day before, 4 September
On September 6 and 8 convoy of American military equipment will head to Vaziani
:georgia::us::uk::fr::poland: More than 2,700 servicemen from Georgia, USA, UK, France and Poland will take part in maneuvers

:georgia: #ГРУЗИЯ
Минобороны Грузии опубликовало кадры переброски военной техники ВС США, задействованной в учениях “Noble Partner 2020”
БТР Striker и внедорожники HUMVEE, машины материально-технического обеспечения и артиллерию доставили в Поти из Норфолка на сухогрузе Ocean Freedom 4 сентября
6 и 8 сентября колонна американской военной техники направится в Вазиани.
:georgia::us::uk::fr::poland: В маневрах примут участие более 2700 военнослужащих из Грузии, США, Великобритании, Франции и Польши.