Thank you 🙏🏻 For sharing this is wow worst then being reported

Brasil fires. pantanal and amazonia

⤺ reposted by @AriesAzazel from I am appalled that anyone would consider the hyper-sexualization and exploitation of children acceptable.

Thank you :pray:t2: For sharing this is wow worst then being reported

The COVID-19 pandemic caused by the novel coronavirus SARS-CoV-2 has led to over 910,000 deaths worldwide and unprecedented decimation of the global economy. Despite its tremendous impact, the origin of SARS-CoV-2 has remained mysterious and controversial. The natural origin theory, although widely accepted, lacks substantial support. The alternative theory that the virus may have come from a research laboratory is, however, strictly censored on peer-reviewed scientific journals. Nonetheless, SARS-CoV-2 shows biological characteristics that are inconsistent with a naturally occurring, zoonotic virus. In this report, we describe the genomic, structural, medical, and literature evidence, which, when considered together, strongly contradicts the natural origin theory. The evidence shows that SARS-CoV-2 should be a laboratory product created by using bat coronaviruses ZC45 and/or ZXC21 as a template and/or backbone. Building upon the evidence, we further postulate a synthetic route for SARS-CoV-2, demonstrating that the laboratory-creation of this coronavirus is convenient and can be accomplished in approximately six months. Our work emphasizes the need for an independent investigation into the relevant research laboratories. It also argues for a critical look into certain recently published data, which, albeit problematic, was used to support and claim a natural origin of SARS-CoV-2. From a public health perspective, these actions are necessary as knowledge of the origin of SARS-CoV-2 and of how the virus entered the human population are of pivotal importance in the fundamental control of the COVID-19 pandemic as well as in preventing similar, future pandemics.

Zenodo was hacked when this was released

:cn: #CHINA :ru: #RUSSIA
Two Y-20 planes of Chinese Air Force with PLA soldiers arrived in Russia to participate in military exercises Caucasus-2020

:cn: #КИТАЙ :ru: #РОССИЯ
Два самолета Y-20 китайских ВВС с солдатами НОАК прибыли в Россию для участия в учениях «Кавказ-2020».

Air Force One awaits President Trump in Las Vegas. He is scheduled to fly next to the Sacramento area for a briefing about the state’s record wildfires.

I wonder who else is in Vegas

:fire:Timelapse of fires in California
Таймлапс пожаров в Калифорнии

On a personal note: In January I wrote on Medium that this virus could kill up to 34 million people and was man-made. I was banned. Because of masks and other measures, plus brave whistle-blowers and citizen journalists in China, the number will be low millions. I do not apologize for anything and sleep soundly knowing I said and did the right things. I received much criticism and vitriol, but it was worth it to guide those willing to listen. Thank you if you did, for myself, and for those around you. Thank you Doomsday Prepper fam, yours truly, TUIT

:boom:On the streets of France, the battle of wizards
На улицах Франции битва волшебников :grin:

:slight_smile: we miss your articles

Please repost them

Sure, my early estimates from Jan-Feb

And the article that got me banned on Medium, now proven correct and accurate by Dr. Li-Meng Yan

Ok so it’s been announced

https://www.independent.co.uk/life-style/gadgets-and-tech/venus-alien-life-signs-phosphine-nasa-today-b436565.html
?

Thanks :pray:t2: to @themike27 for the heads up on Saturday

Check it out

what does the Black World know that we don’t @AriesAzazel

⤻ reposted @AzazelNews to Possible signs of alien life discovered on Venus