Telemundo deletes their poll after results show Pence as the winner in last nights debate .....

Illusion?

⤺ reposted by @0xxrzCU from This one is interesting and extremely actionable for those living in the proximity.

Ummmm?

Telemundo deletes their poll after results show Pence as the winner in last nights debate …

Lol :joy:

Smh :joy:

⤻ reposted @AzazelNews to Telemundo deletes their poll after results show Pence as the winner in last nights debate .....

“We surveyed our echo chamber of brainwashed morons and got the statistic we desired”

Now now simmer

Posted it for posterity

Let’s see come election night

Ok ok, I delete?

Adamantium … paladium … vibranium

I know :partying_face:

Just no name calling

Each of the MCU movies are chapters in the Black World Encyclopedia

Remember if you were awakened overnight

You’d be a Suicide by Monday morning

Due to Solomon Syndrome

That’s why Spielberg even gives nods to Solomon Syndrome in 2 Indiana Jone films in the franchise

The fact the next wave includes the “kid” avenger series Eternals and so many eye openers in the titles alone.

Idk the upcoming plots but many of the studios are under contract to do Trial Balloons with the DoD and Majestic

Just look at the past decade on HBO on Sunday nights

Solomon Syndrome… interesting stuff. Saw you refer to this earlier, I must read more about it

Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings (2021)

Eternals (2021)

After an unexpected tragedy following the events of Avengers: Endgame (2019),[55] the Eternals—an immortal alien race created by the Celestials who have secretly lived on Earth for over 7000 years[56][57]—reunite to protect humanity from their evil counterparts, the Deviants.[58][55]

Thor: Love and Thunder (2022)

Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness (2022)

yes!

The White World definition won’t apply

Only the Black World definition applies and it’s nowhere on the surface internet

For example Avenue 5 on HBO is Blue

Lovecraft Country features all the colors

Westworld is Red

Watchmen was Blue and Gold

Raised by Wolves is blue

Chernobyl is Green

Mrs Fletcher has some blue moments

Isn’t this also sharp disclosure for all?

I mean it shows power from red but is enlightening if we view it as an education piece. eg. many faces are clones right now

Westworld does it best because the Nolan brothers are Messiahs of the Black World

The whole show is one big metaphor for reality.

The park is Earth. The Hosts are us Earthlings. The human brain works like a computer and is programmable. The Maker is God. The Maze is to enlightenment. The Newcomers are the souls that chose to incarnate on Earth. We’re starting to awaken like hosts. And reincarnation. The man in Black represents the Illuminati. And how they watched their lives like it was a theatre play is true about how they see our lives and suffering as a play. And many more parallels.

Go watch some of your childhood movies

You’ll notice colors too

Batman and Robin features Direct Energy Weapons (DEW) after Mr. Freeze sets off the Ice Bomb and Batman uses his satellites to defrost Gotham

You have to understand these movies are not made for the public

Anyone have more information about this? Names, etc?
Remote viewing related.

I heard someone talking about a guy who was in the military in the Vietnam? War…

He suffered a bullet to the head, which entered his skull above one eye, ricocheted around & exited above the other eye… it cleaned out a certain part of his brain which enabled him to see the spirit world - enabled remote viewing capabilities.

Apparently this guy started his own company which does remote viewing contracting now…

Also, the military has a division where they perform a similar procedure to remove parts of soldiers brains to open them up to this other realm.

Ask the Gold Channel

Ask @miette057

I thought I knew stuff but feel like a bit of a normie with the mentions of all the colours… explanation or list of what they correlate to??