⏰ Sunday, February 9, 2020 4:26 AM Suzhou starts issuing road tickets

苏州开始发放路票
:alarm_clock: Sunday, February 9, 2020 4:26 AM Suzhou starts issuing road tickets
:alarm_clock: Sunday, February 9, 2020 4:26 AM

⤺ reposted by @0x18ijIP from I would like to think that this man is getting these masks for his family, but I’m getting a feeling that he’s going to Mark up the price and resell them. 🤔

What are the road tickets for?

Perri, I was all paid up for Satoshi Roundtable in Mexico and cancelled trip do to the virus uncertainty

I have travel insurance (because I’m brilliant) so I’ll wait and watch and see how it unfolds.

Where is the Roundtable

Cancun

Suzhou

Issued by the party after you are cleared of health for road travel

Lots of the building blocks for US pharma are made in china.

Hamlen, Can you gives us some intel on whats happening in your old home Singapore

William :arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up:

武汉高校学生宿舍被征用 首先声明征用不是不同意,只是提出问题私人物品怎么办,对待学生的东西就像对待垃圾一样么?不管谁是谁的东西堆在一起以后自己翻?扔掉的东西也没有经过同意吧。不太理解你们眼中的妥善保管,不理解请不要当个菩萨到处道德批判! 党校不用,强征学生宿舍!#混蛋湖北省委! Wuhan University student dormitory was requisitioned First of all, it is stated that the requisition is not a disagreement, but it is only a question of what to do with personal belongings. Is the treatment of students like garbage? No matter who is who, when things are piled together, turn over yourself? Throw away the things without permission. I don’t quite understand the safekeeping in your eyes. If you don’t understand, don’t be a moral critic of Buddha everywhere! No party school, forced to recruit student dormitories! # 混蛋 湖北 省委!

Lots of hoarding in Singapore and some empty shelves:

Damn

@ak5432 is in Suzhou

⤻ reposted @AriesAzazel to UNTITLED

This is all I see so far^ @ak5432

A little heat didn’t stop nobodies Ebola outbreak

Anyone see the interview with dr. Francis boyle on this being a bioweapon?

Please post

Dr. Boyle drafted the bioweapons act signed into law under george hw Bush