Spooky spiderweb found in Missouri looks big enough to 'catch' a human, social media users say - CNN

Spooky spiderweb found in Missouri looks big enough to ‘catch’ a human, social media users say - CNN

⤺ reposted by @thabigfella from Ben Shapiro: I'm leaving California – here's why | Fox News

thats a decent one…we probably would struggle to get out of that haha!

This is why the machete is the most valuable weapon a person can have on hand. :joy:

#topicFIVEhyperdimensionals

— Progressive Hyper Dimensional LIST:

HD1 - small orbs (scouts)
HD2-A - nonhuman entities
HD2-B - human soldiers (Black Hat)
HD3 - larger craft , large orbs (Foo Fighters, Big Blue Meanies)
HD4 - Shapeshifters
HD5 - (TBD)
HD6 - (TBD)

— SA (Special Abilities) LIST:

SA,
Green Wizadry
Blue Wizadry
Gold Wizadry
Red Wizadry

White—don’t forget gandolf vs sauroman

ED5F47 - CRTGK5AFBWX5N7SUY42WBTFC

SIDEWALK
0530z

EDWT76 - 6TOUGTTXDT6M77AKGOUP23RI

SIDEWALK
0541z

Hmm 2 EAM’s just went out

EDVSGN - 2VBHOQHH72F4VCD3DADEWJ7C

SIDEWALK
0551z

EDEMBP - LQV4ECK7XKHW7D7E2SKEDNLJ

SIDEWALK
0613z

2 more EAM’s tonight for a total of 4 EAM’s in less than one hour :open_mouth::neutral_face::face_with_raised_eyebrow:

That’s some high level of interaction!
When ever I encounter a new or unusual situation I do my best to keep objective (or a level-headed).

Most often a genuine curiosity of the event or interaction is enough. Sometime I have to dig deeper and I recall a quote from one of my favorite sci-fi books Frank Herberts Dune.

“I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing. Only I will remain.”

Reuters is a zionist company, so we have to take this as though it’s CNN. :wink:

⤻ reposted @0x11dvEM to White House acknowledges Trump's condition had been worse than revealed

Anticipation :thinking:

At least you gained Special Abilities list