Space-station crew members found an air leak using tea leaves - Business Insider

Space-station crew members found an air leak using tea leaves - Business Insider

⤺ reposted by @0x1oknbY from Still need evidence..but Damn. This shit is crae

:point_up: That’s some space prepper ingenuity right there. MacGuyver in space. :sunglasses::+1:

Shall we agree to just ignore each other shera?

This was leaked Maz :arrow_up:

guys please no fighting, you 2 are both awesome. Bigger things to worry about

So we are back in march.

Chinese Engineers practicing Bridge manuvers.

Regarding the Chinese Prepper Manual that went out in the Mainland. "The former list contains 14 categories, including a flashlight with a manual hand crank generator, which can be used to charge cell phones; a breathing mask; emergency fire escape ladder; enough food and water for 72 hours; first aid kit, medicines, a raincoat that can be used as tent; multifunction scissors, and so on.

The latter has 72 categories, which include more tools, as well as one’s ID, passport, property’s ownership license, cash, and an SOS card that is written in English, in case one needs to seek help from foreigners."

not only are we back to March but we are facing a Global Food Shortage and a GSM

Sure but I don’t think it’s very helpful or insightful to accuse someone of “smoking crack” because you don’t want to consider the possibility that someone is doing terrible things in the world.

But to your other point, yes, shit is most definitely inching ever closer to the fan.

Plus i’ve seen one of those documents yesterday. A trucker making delivery to the place I work at showed it to me.

Whats your actual thoughts? This for war? Tgd failing? Asteriod?

If you already have Ham Radio Certification keep leveling up!!! Keep going! Don’t stop. You will be doing yourself a favor. Do you think DEFCON families are stopping.

China issue is major, and already leaked, We’ve known since Oct 13th

A whole week and finally made the news

Connect the dots with activity of birds and bases

Janet, Pendleton, China Lake, Groom Lake. All connected.

Well that makes sense if we are to consider the possibility of Chinese troops mobilizing in Canada and coming in through Washington state. Remember what I said about there being few alternate routes in or out of Western Washington so when one becomes impassable, getting out of cities will be an epic shit show. Everything is surrounded by mountains or bodies of water. These maneuvers would prove useful invasion via inlet or harbors while everyone is stuck on the freeways honking in vain.

⤻ reposted @AzazelNews to Chinese Engineers practicing Bridge manuvers.

My money is still on war.

What kind of document did you see? What was the content? Lockdown on the 23rd?

⤻ reposted @0x1tk4Ei to Plus i've seen one of those documents yesterday. A trucker making delivery to the place I work at showed it to me.