South Korea???

⤺ reposted by @AriesAzazel from These clowns 🤡

South Korea???

What about dogs - can dogs carried the virus?

Are you ready? @ljhkrS

Although one way or another most of the people you can see in the street is wearing a mask, I would say 9 out of 10 people

I’ll post the dog article give me a second

Okey nice, take ur time.

@ViktorKuula I don’t want to give you the wrong information

Yes thanks i understand, and i appreciate - Can’t be sure but ofc i hope it is true :slight_smile:

So the South China Morning Post says dog test as “weak positive”

We appreciate ur work - and others too ofc.

Yea its little bit confusing

Still unclear

If dogs can be infected

They are unsure if the virus only exist on the skin near the dogs nose etc, or if the virus actually live inside the body of the dog.

aah okey - Thumbs up.

That they cant be carried

Already Chinese ppl are slaughtering pets in all kinds of sick manners from an earlier rumor. This piece of news will bring a new wave of animal cruelty.

Yea i know… thats why im also asked this…

its fckd up…

:warning:预防:warning:
:anger:1. 通常最有可能感染方式是在公共场合触摸带有病毒的物体 所以记得勤洗手 病毒在你手上只会存活5-10分钟 不过即使是短短的5-10分钟 也要十分警惕 不要用手揉眼睛或者不自觉地抠鼻子
:anger:2.除勤洗手外 还可用漱口水漱口 这样可以杀死或减少存留在喉咙里的病菌 防止起落入肺部引起肺炎
:anger:3.多喝水多喝水:bangbang::bangbang:

:warning: Prevention :warning:
:anger: 1. Usually the most likely way of infection is to touch an object with a virus in public. So remember to wash your hands frequently. The virus will only survive 5-10 minutes on your hands. Rub your eyes with your hands or pick your nose unconsciously
:anger:2. In addition to washing your hands frequently, you can also use a mouthwash to kill or reduce the germs that remain in your throat.
:anger: 3. Drink more water​:bangbang: :bangbang:

Good to know!!

⤻ reposted @AriesAzazel to ⚠️ Prevention ⚠️