Sorry, Any official source?

⤺ reposted by @0xyETmg from ‘It also allows for the use of Washington National Guard if necessary’

Sorry, Any official source?

Costco, Industry City, Brooklyn NY.

:arrow_up::arrow_up: literally the worst place to be during a Pandemic :arrow_up::arrow_up::arrow_up:

Not my picture, sent to me over messenger. My apologies if not ok

Thank you Cory keep it coming

⤻ reposted @BeardedFishSlayer to Not my picture, sent to me over messenger. My apologies if not ok

Fakeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Antique Corona Clothes for Doctors!

:white_small_square: These clothes are made of very thin, inexpensive material that has no special protection from the doctor against microbial and viral contamination and is made just like the original (outer space) isolates. :red_circle:لباسی تحت عنوان لباس ضد کرونا برای پزشکان !

:white_small_square:این لباس ها از جنس بسیار نازک و ارزان قیمت تهیه شده که هیچ نوع حفاظت خاصی از پزشک در برابر آلودگی میکروبی و ویروسی ندارد و صرفا شبیه لباسهای ایزوله اصلی( معروف به فضایی) تولید شده

@RoWoJo76 :arrow_up:

Yes i’ve seen it, if that helps, even a fishnet will help too🙄

⤻ reposted @AriesAzazel to Antique Corona Clothes for Doctors!

Must be…I’ve checked everywhere and asked to some contacts I have not far from Rome…not true

The governor of Washington declared a state of emergency Saturday after a man died there of COVID-19, the first such reported death in the United States. More than 50 people in a nursing facility are sick and being tested for the virus.

Really?!

Yes I just posted it scroll up

Seems like mask :mask: being made In Iran

A Costco in California no mask, I don’t see anyone wearing a Mask

:it: Scary footage from Italy.

A crowd runs away from a train station as a suspected coronavirus case collapse in public. The man is later evacuated by medical and police team.

This next one might be very old (no mask) or an American Chinese supermarket

Actually that box of Quaker oatmeal makes this footage America

This is from one of the guys I work with… I’m still stuck out of town.

Did you warn them?

⤻ reposted @0x16aJZN to This is from one of the guys I work with... I’m still stuck out of town.

Should they be wearing some if they are making them? Sterile much…

Probably Elmhurst. EXIT sign as well, can’t make out signs across street but i would guess Roosevelt Av

⤻ reposted @AriesAzazel to Probably Elmhurst. EXIT sign as well, can't make out signs across street but i would guess Roosevelt Av

What is this a video of?

⤻ reposted @AriesAzazel to What is this a video of?