@SolomonYue Carrie Lam is going to meet Xi, one of the assumption, besides genocide and all the human right abuse,…

⤺ reposted by @mseanjonesm from This summary is so cool. Matches my observation. Should have a female version.

:astonished::crystal_ball: if this isn’t ominous I don’t know what is.

Azazel News #Recap 10/17/2020

1. Lettuce shortage due to unseasonably warm weather ravaging crops as well as lettuce virus INSV.

2. jstep: “They are hinting to your food shortage.” Boogs 60 set: “Food shortage on the way.”

3. Accursed the Werehorse: “I’m in NYS, we keep getting robo calls with supposedly US numbers speaking fluent Chinese.”

4. ISCResearch: “A explosion occurred in Harrisonburg, Virginia At least three people have been injured – the cause is not known.”

5. Chief/Skhulu: “There’s a cement and steel shortage and it’s messing up with prices & supply of cement stock bricks, steel prices are also all over the place.”

6. Therese Ember: “Janet Airlines, a highly classified airline that shuttles military personnel in and out of Area 51. The name stands for ‘Just Another Non-Existent Terminal.’”

7. U.S. Air Force: “Doomsday" simulators are coming! The Air Force has awarded the contract for simulators to train E-4B “Doomsday plane” pilots.”

8. About 110,000 Californians have purchased a firearm since the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, including about 47,000 first-time gun owners, a survey finds.

9. The Flaming Lips use giant bubbles to enforce social distancing at concert. Would you climb into your own plastic bubble to see live music again?

10. “It takes a particular level of mismanagement for an agricultural country like Pakistan to be undergoing such a bad food shortage.”

11. NZ Election results in a nutshell: Labour (far left, CCP funded) won again. (If this doesn’t get us booted out of Five-Eyes I don’t know what will.)

12. Thedarkesthours: “There is a food shortage coming to the United States, on a massive scale never seen before in the history of the developed world. Stock up and prepare for a cold winter.”

13. Potential Monetary reset this weekend. Still waiting for Nesara? There’s Nesara which would benefit humanity…then there’s the Great Reset, which would put humanity in bondage. Let’s hope for the former.

14. Turkey and Ukraine signed military cooperation agreements in Istanbul on Friday, deepening a defense partnership seen as an effort to counterbalance Russia’s dominance in the Black Sea region.

15. At least 12 people dead after heavy rains trigger flooding in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania. At least 12 people lost their lives after heavy rain and flooding hit Dar es Salaam, Tanzania overnight Tuesday to Wednesday, October 13 to 14, 2020.

16. Чебурашка: “There is a food shortage incoming. We should all be growing our own food and laying up stores. We need to decentralize food supplies in order to make it through the Grand Solar Minimum.”

17. Thailand protests continue for fifth day, stretching beyond Bangkok. The movement, which is calling for the prime minister’s resignation, a more democratic constitution and a reformed monarchy, began in March.

18. Mask-free Queen Elizabeth ventures outside ‘HMS Bubble’ to secret lab. Trip with grandson Prince William is British monarch’s first public visit outside a royal residence since Covid-19 outbreak.

19. Andrew Carver: “Look into the future Anita? A no deal Brexit with the likely shortage of food and disruption to supply chains is utterly terrifying. Anyone who thinks different is deluded.”

20. In “Blunt Message” China Warns It Might Detain Americans If US Prosecutes PLA-Linked Academics. Retaliatory threat communicated to US Embassy that Americans “might” find themselves detained for violations of Chinese law.

21. ‘Jet fighter’ godwit breaks world record for non-stop bird flight. Bar-tailed godwit flies more than 12,000km from Alaska to New Zealand in 11 days. [UFO? It’s a bird. Did you even read the article? Is joke.]

22. German President Frank-Walter Steinmeier in quarantine after bodyguard is revealed to have Covid-19. Germany President Frank-Walter Steinmeier entered quarantine after one of his bodyguards tested positive for the coronavirus. The result of the president’s own test is still unknown.

23. Toilet paper disappears from German supermarket shelves as panic-buying returns. As coronavirus cases in Germany have started to climb again, so too has the demand for toilet paper: concerns about new restrictions have led to increased demand for certain goods across the country.

24. Time of the Magicians by Wolfram Eilenberger book review. Book review - Philosophy - The TLS | Time of the Magicians: The invention of modern thought, 1919–29 by Wolfram Eilenberger, reviewed by David Motadel. [High minds, low politics: The lives of four revolutionary thinkers.]

25. David Beat out Goliath: “Carrie Lam is going to meet Xi, one of the assumption, besides genocide and all the human right abuse, will use Hong Kong to solve the food shortage in mainland China. This week Lee Ka Shing‘s Park’n Shop keeps encourage people in mass purchase, stock up.”

26. Evie Norman: “Ahhh bless him he would probably love some company. I have 2 but we have the opposite problem here With grass and south east has a hay shortage - a bad one. I managed to stock up luckily but we are having summers of 36 degrees and no rain for 5 months.”

27. The representative office of the Russian Federation in Twitter published pictures of underwater inhabitants, which were filmed off the coast of Crimea. The Ukrainian office wrote that “the Crimean waters have seen uglier creatures.” [Diplomacy level 80.]

28. Dan Raccoon: “This crisis has gone on long enough. The wording of the treaty is perfectly clear and those whose negligent oversight allowed these peoples’ rights to be repeatedly and violently violated must be held accountable alongside those who perpetrated the acts.”

29. Conreeaght: “So a (very local) friend of mine (Ottawa, Ontario, Canada) is getting (state of VA) robocalls with ominous sounding messages of simply “stay safe, stay home.” US politics is a fucking trip when this BS spills out into international incident crap like this.”

30. Transposons could be rewiring our brains. A new study by neuroscientists at the University of Oxford shows that mobile genetic elements that were active in the genomes of our ancestors could be closely linked to important functions in our brain.

31. New seismic research explains continental collision beneath Tibet. New seismic data collected by scientists at Stanford University and the Chinese Academy of Geological Sciences suggests that two competing processes are simultaneously operating beneath a collision zone in Tibet.

32. What’s Behind The WHO’s Lockdown Mixed-Messaging. “Tedros aligned himself not with democracies and their fundamental principles but with an autocratic dictatorship, the same dictatorship that helped him assume power within the WHO.

33. Christina Triantafillou: ”Cape fur seals are mostly found along the coasts of Namibia and South Africa, with females giving birth in November and December. When there is a shortage of food, they will often abandon their young or abort their foetuses."

34. Oh boy, read this tweet: Alison Collins: “Please be mindful that “merit” is an inherently racist construct designed and centered on white supremacist framing that justifies who IS and ISN’T worthy of education, safety, justice, empathy… basically humanity.”

35. Is someone really flying around LAX in a jet pack? Trying to solve an aviation mystery. It’s possible that someone has been flying with a jet pack near LAX, but experts wonder whether a new sighting was really a shiny balloon or a drone.

36. U.S. Navy: “USSRonaldReagan (CVN 76) conducts flight operations in the South China Sea, Thursday, demonstrating the American commitment to a Free and Open Indo Pacific as the US Navy continues to fly, sail and operate anywhere international law allows.”

37. ’Near extinction’ of influenza in NZ as numbers drop due to lockdown. Mask wearing and social distancing for Covid-19 has all but cut influenza cases in New Zealand this year, with only six flu isolates detected in this country from April to August. Professor Michael Baker offers his analysis.

38. I need a book recommendation on how to make healing ointments. One with herbs growing in the alpine region would be perfect… anyone here who knows something about herbs and naturopathy? If you search for “herbs”, there are over 100 documents/books here. Thanks mate - that’s just what I was looking for. Happy to help.

39. Severe floods claim 47 lives, damage more than 900 000 ha of crops in Maharashtra, India. Heavy rains affecting parts of India over the past 7 days claimed at least 47 lives in Maharashtra and 50 in Telangana. In Maharashtra alone, more than 900 000 hectares (2.2 million acres) of crops have been damaged across state.

40. Agricultural Terror: New Zealand Blocks Farmworkers, Leaves Crops to Rot. Attacks on our food supply continue at all levels: New Zealand has blocked farmworkers from entering, leaving crops to rot. Biden advocates mandatory COVID19 testing for farms, processing plants, and grocery stores.

41. Posters with the wrong image of wearing a mask appeared in the subway of St. Petersburg, Russia. They were released by the Health Committee, Medical Information and Analytical Center (MIAC) of the Health Committee of St. Petersburg and the City Center for Medical Prevention. [Oops. Lol.]

42. Iran claims victory over US as UN arms embargo expires. Iran’s foreign ministry has declared the victory of “multilateralism, peace and security”, as the UN’s conventional arms embargo effectively expired on October 18, despite Washington’s pressure to reimpose sanctions. [Interesting sequence of events.]

43. ‎Conflict of Nations: WW3. Modern Battle Tanks spearhead the assault, Attack Subs prowl the oceans for lone Carriers, Ace Pilots dominate the skies with Stealth Fighters… while your hand reaches for the Nuclear Launch Button. In Conflict of Nations: World War 3 you control the course of history on a global scale! [A game huh?? Conflict of Nations: WW3 by Bytro Labs GmbH.]

44. ‘This Is a War’: Cross-Border Fight Over Water Erupts in Mexico. Farmers in Mexico ambushed soldiers and seized a dam to stop water payments to the United States, in a sign of growing conflict over increasingly scarce resources. Water wars between Mexico and USA. Never heard of this treaty before. War on so many levels these days, in so many factions of our society!

45. Earthquake, Magnitude 5.0 - SOUTH SHETLAND ISLANDS - 2020 October 18, 00:05:14 UTC. Magnitude: mb 5.0. Depth: 20 km. Quakes in Greenland and Argentina. Earthquake, Magnitude 5.5 - NEAR COAST OF NORTHERN PERU - 2020 October 18, 06:58:31 UTC. Magnitude: M 5.5. Depth: 14 km. Earthquake, Magnitude 5.1 - FIJI REGION - 2020 October 18, 09:42:31 UTC. Magnitude: Mw 5.1, Region: FIJI REGION, Date time: 2020-10-18 09:42:31.4 UTC, Location: 16.63 S ; 177.27 W, Depth: 10 km.

46. Please start looking at all the signs around you, prepare. Have a bug out bag near your door, preferably one that is EMP proof so your tech is safe, have 3-5 days food and water, medical, Ham radio, flash light. Then head to your pre-organized location. If in a city leave right away once an EMP hits - cities will collapse into chaos. If out of town in your location, and it’s safe, solidifying your ground is a must. Survival mode. Have food and water. Have gold to barter with. Have bitcoin. Yes bitcoin will survive. It’s unstoppable!!

47. Chris Hall: “HWY 36 north of Boulder. New fire has engulfed Left Hand Canyon. Flames spotted on east side of HWY.” [That is horrific! It caught my attention because I thought there was something mentioned in the past few days about Boulder and flights in and DUMBs. North of Boulder. Why are they burning? Thoughts? There’s no military bases there (we know of). Most bases are south in Co Springs. But obviously DUMBs under Denver could be a connection.]

48. I don’t think we’ve ever talked about the last scenes of the movie “Flight of Dragons” or really about it at all. And by WE, I mean the group. I watched it today. The last 5 minutes or so of the movie really puts a lot into perspective… Carolinus: “The Crown of Ommadon! As foretold, it awakened you.” If this truly was meant to get a message to children about how the world works, that is so very touching. Awe we watched it last night too!

49. History shows that societies collapse when leaders undermine social contracts. All good things must come to an end. Whether societies are ruled by ruthless dictators or more well-meaning representatives, they fall apart in time, with different degrees of severity. [THIS RIGHT HERE!!! THIS IS WHY WE STUDY HISTORY AND ARCHAEOLOGY!!! What I see around me feels like what I’ve observed in studying the deep histories of other world regions, and now I’m living it in my own life," says Feinman. "It’s sort of like Groundhog Day for archaeologists and historians.”]

50. Facebook and Twitter’s Intervention Highlights Dangerous New Double Standard. The decision to ban a New York Post expose about Hunter Biden flies in the face of years of “hack and leak” stories. Facebook and Twitter Cross a Line Far More Dangerous Than What They Censor. Just weeks before the election, the tech giants unite to block access to incriminating reporting about their preferred candidate. Facebook reportedly choked traffic for left-leaning news sites including Mother Jones. Mother Jones editors said their traffic from Facebook had plummeted.

51. How to hide from a drone – the subtle art of ‘ghosting’ in the age of surveillance. Avoiding drones’ prying eyes can be as complicated as donning a high-tech hoodie and as simple as ducking under a tree. [I mean I guess this is a useful skill. Thank goodness for the multitude of comments underneath that drivel. My favorite it the extreme “smokey eye” to confuse the drones. I know - that chart is hilarious.] How Fashion Designers Are Outsmarting Facial Recognition Surveillance. Privacy activists say we should be alarmed by the rise of automated facial recognition surveillance. But transhumanist Zoltan Istvan says it’s time to embrace the end of privacy as we know it.

52. Wow. Look at this mess. Wtf are they doing… rich folks running for food or goods grabs??? Flights still pouring into UK all day all night. Why did those who couldn’t make it to New Zealand and Argentina are going to the UK? I’m really not familiar with the UK at all but isn’t it a small urban country. All blue flights heading to UK. UK will be at capacity by the 20th of October at this rate. Flights out of Russia in last hour 229. Other 2 in Belarus airspace. Other 1 anomaly. Relatively quiet day on Janets - only 11 total into Area 51; only 2 return. Sunday should be busier. Current activity LA. USA Flights look normal for now - I’ll update more in morning.

53. Weekly volcanic activity report. New activity/unrest was reported for 1 volcano from October 7 to 13, 2020. During the same period, ongoing activity was reported for 16 volcanoes. New activity/unrest: Klyuchevskoy, Central Kamchatka (Russia). Ongoing activity: Aira, Kyushu (Japan) | Dukono, Halmahera (Indonesia) | Ebeko, Paramushir Island (Russia) | Fuego, Guatemala | Ibu, Halmahera (Indonesia) | Kadovar, Papua New Guinea | Langila, New Britain (Papua New Guinea) | Pacaya, Guatemala | Popocatepetl, Mexico | Santa Maria, Guatemala | Sheveluch, Central Kamchatka (Russia) | Sinabung, Indonesia | Slamet, Central Java (Indonesia) | Suwanosejima, Ryukyu Islands (Japan) | Telica, Nicaragua | Villarrica, Chile.

54. What did everyone do for their preps this week? 95% Won’t Survive Full Blown Collapse: Will You? I discuss the reason why most people would not survive the rigors of a post-collapse environment. $100 Walmart Survival Kit! Ultralight Bugout Bag for 7 Day Survival Challenge. $100 Walmart Survival Kit 7 Day Survival Challenge! Series filmed December 2018 U.S. Amateur Radio Bands. Ultimate Amphibious Bug Out Vehicle. Best Bugout / Tactical /SHTF Vehicles. What are the best vehicles for high threat situations? Join us in analyzing a few of the details anyone should look for when selecting a vehicle for tactical mobility purposes, whether CONUS or overseas.

55. China is set to pass law restricting the export of sensitive technology. The measure puts China on a similar footing to the U.S., which uses export controls against its adversaries. China is set to pass a new law that would restrict sensitive exports vital to national security, expanding its toolkit of policy options as competition grows with the U.S. over access to technologies that will drive the modern economy. China’s top legislative body, the National People’s Congress Standing Committee, is expected to adopt the measure in a session that concludes on Saturday. The Export Control Law primarily aims to protect China’s national security by regulating the export of sensitive materials and technologies that appear on a control list. It would apply to all companies in China, including foreign-invested ones.

56. Palki Sharma: “Can’t believe what just happened in France! A history teacher who recently showed caricatures of Prophet Mohammed in class has been beheaded near Paris. Prosecutors are treating it as a terror case. The terrorist has been shot dead by the police.” Shahbaz Shaikh: “Teacher asked for it and he got it. Freedom of speech doesn’t mean anyone can hurt religious sentiments.” “Freedom of speech doesn’t mean freedom from consequences.” “Largest ever free speech survey of college students ranks top campuses for expression. The findings from the first-ever rankings of the free speech climates at 55 of America’s largest and most prestigious college campuses.” "21% at Ivy League schools expressed some level of acceptance for violence to stop a campus speech.” Sharon Smith: “Suspect dead, 9 in custody following beheading of teacher in Paris suburb.”

57. Oh boy. Meanwhile in Brooklyn. “LISTEN: New York Governor Andrew Cuomo said today Orthodox Jews “have never complied with the rules”. “Wedding Scheduled for Monday in Williamsburg Could Test Resolve of COVID-19 Enforcement.” Gonna be massive! Orthodox Jews going to overwhelm the NYPD. “NY shuts down 10,000 person wedding as Cuomo reveals new COVID-19 plan. Cuomo said that targeting the virus would no longer be at the statewide or regional level, but “block-by-block.” “New York has one of the lowest infection rates in the nation.” These clowns and their lies. Wow, that’s a complete change of pace for Cuomo! I wish I was in Brooklyn for this one. “No Sleep Til Brooklyn.” Lol. 10,000??? That’s not a wedding. That’s an army lol. So wait… gee, I’m so confused. sarcasm font Where is all the outrage from the Wokies that the Governor of NY is “anti-Semitic?” Shouldn’t we all be hammering the governor about his absolutely unacceptable intolerant opinion and subsequently canceling him the second he apologizes? (Oh… riiiight… I forgot no one actually says that when it’s real anti-Semitism or when they align with someone politically so they just up and selectively fail to see it. It’s just a super convenient way to shut down arguments with people who disagree with your political stances and not something you actually do out of a deep implicit care for any sort of marginalization you see… I see how it is…) Spot on! Where’s the Fake Moral Outrage brigade??

58. So they created these creatures? What is the plan with them? And what about the glowing eyes thing…what is that creature for? What states are they in? I had a nightmare the other night of the glowing eyes thing being in the house…really freaky. Worldwide since the dawn of time. Oh, so they’re natural creations?? Oh my! Do they harm humans? There are no Aliens like you think. But a world with 9 societies. In the 90s the current generation of GWOT and GWOT fighters was introduced to 3 of them via Disney movies. Everything is done in plain sight. You got to keep the Devil Way down in the hole. You tell me, try to find the actual numbers of missing children and people per year. “The top map shows mysterious cases of people vanishing without a trace. The bottom map shows America’s largest cave systems.” So the Reds must be working with these creatures then, and probably sacrifice citizens to them, is my guess? Which Disney movies, just curious, will watch them now. These creatures probably also mutilate the cows, I bet, too. Go to # 71. OH!!! Wow!! Omg, now I wanna know more! Damn, why didn’t I get a green door invite while I was active duty?!! Woulda changed so much for me, I think. So just to make sure I got it right. In case something came for me for reason no one knows I would need thermal vision and something hard hitting? Do they come one by one or hunt in packs? Little more detail for self preservation would be nice.Different types, sizes, weak spots… Only got crossbow and compound bow due to my countries law. I never encouraged this. But just knowing settles my mind. Seen something really strange when I was a child going for a walk with my dog late at night by the woods and everyone thought I’m being crazy. You are not crazy, the bubble world are the ones who will be in for a shock. Not you. The Little Mermaid, Beauty and the Beast, Aladdin. Which of the 9 societies runs NYC? We always hear about the mob, and/or the Zionists, running NYC, but on the larger scale it’s one of these societies you’ve mentioned… who Cuomo obviously answers to, right?

59. Are you guys not afraid that Telegram will also get censored soon? How is their policy. Does somebody have intel on that? Maybe it get banned like in other countries. In certain countries or on certain operating systems, perhaps. In general, no - not worried about it. Signal app is also working hard ob their group functions. Telegram has superior media storage. It’s great for backing up data. Wow. They are based in Dubai. But they are originally from Russia. Interesting. Did not know that. Seems very solid. They already tested different places and are ready to move if legislations in Dubai change. No. It’s the internet. Packets will keep being routed assuming there’s power. Build VPNs on different cloud providers and tunnel everything thru there. Mask your traffic and add in trash traffic over the VPN. 85% of my internet traffic is spam masking what matters. To stop communication every route must be blocked. To send word only one message in a bottle needs make it thru the storm. If governments of the world openly declare battle on those that truly create - I don’t fear. It’s the not overt acts which are more difficult to confront. Banning Telegram, and requiring specific thoughts when communicating, will spur normies to wake and anger. You must think the sky is neon pink or you can’t ride on this train. You must think xxx or you can’t… (Participate in society). This will just drive people to create other systems - even if by law they must laughingly agree the sky is green this week. Time to go create great things. Why would anyone fear someone who was so pathetic that the idea* of individuals talking scares them so much they attempt to reorient society to disallow such? It’s not scary. And those trying such a ban don’t have the technical capability to enforce such a ban or firewall. Let them. It will show how useless they are. I know that. I was talking about Telegram as an enterprise. Like the people behind it get bought or sued or something. Like Wikileaks got sued. None of us make it out alive. It’s just money. That brought more support for Wikileaks via the Streisand effect. But thanks a lot for the information with cloud von and trash traffic. I should dig into that. I knew about cloud VPN. Do you have links with tutorials? “How to Setup an Ad Blocking WireGuard VPN Server with PiHole in the Cloud for Free. These days there’s ads and trackers and malicious JS everywhere. It is almost what makes the internet tick at this point it would seem.” I program for $ and use Linux all the time so I didn’t follow a tut but if you have any specific questions ask away. How do you do the trash traffic? How do you know that it is 85%? Dedicated rpi and a win 10 VM. Random torrents for lots of IP connections & random spider website walk for traffic - skips between news, YouTube and then loops. It’s often well beyond 85%. I don’t use much networking these days but still routinely pull 1Tb/month. Will dig a bit into that. I’m wondering how many are using Telegram Desktop? If you are, you might like to try Unigram which is a Windows 10 Telegram client which includes Secret Chats (end-to-end encrypted) and multiple chat windows (so you can have two or more groups/channels/friends displayed at once). Unigram can be installed from the Microsoft Store.

60. OK TAKE NOTICE. The families of the cadets who died in the AN-26 crash were paid 28 million hryvnia (~984k USD). According to the press service of the Ministry of Defense, at the moment the decision on payment has been made for 19 killed cadets of the KhNUPS. The decision on the remaining payments will be made after the final official establishment of all the circumstances and causes of the plane crash. Note minimum wage in Ukraine is 5000 UAH (~176 USD - HUSH MONEY). How many of you would leave everything behind to be on the Moon with the newly minted Ukrainian Cadets??? Would you fake your own death? Knowing your loved ones would be taken care of? I’m ready now. Let’s go. Anyone else? Let’s do it! YES!!! Depends on the been taken care of. With daughter and mother in an instant, plus you said they need females. I’ve got my bug out bag packed and I’m ready to go! AWESOME!!! “Son of a bitch! I’m in!” Would family know? Or be in contact? I don’t think so. I believe your death would be faked much like the Ukrainian cadets above. No. You can’t tell anyone. You just go. Ok then yes. Are we on the moon? Without a doubt - yes I’d leave in a heartbeat. No second thoughts. Can I plant there? Can I garden? Very good question! “READY JET GO! | Potatoes on Mars | PBS KIDS. Sean explains why learning how to grow your own food is important for a future astronaut.” Only potato? Well they are interesting to grow and there are many varieties so that’s fun. Thank you for the reminder. Also in the movie The Martian. I’m hoping greenhouses might work for other produce… maybe hydroponics rather than soil? I think the stories focus on potatoes because you can grow a new potato plant from part of a potato. Did you know that potatoes are now sprayed with a chemical to halt the growth of eyes? I had no idea until I noticed my russet potatoes weren’t making eyes when I couldn’t find any potato “seeds” earlier this year. My sweet potatoes are like George of the Jungle. I didn’t - I didn’t want potatoes. But I did grow sweet potatoes from a few leftover sweet potatoes - worked great! Hmmm… my potatoes often get eyes. Maybe it’s a regional thing. My goldens and sweets… no problem. My russets… nothing. I asked the nursery when I was looking for seedlings and that’s what they told me. I had never heard of that. You can grow them from seeds too. Of course organic heirloom. I don’t know where Costco imports them from. I was starting right during quarantine and they were sold out everywhere. Nice. Hopefully I can get some now. I’ve never had any success growing them… but that’s all me lol. I first came to this channel in February. I listened and acted on the intel i received. What I now think is normal, most people think is excessive. Do I care? Not a bit. I keep telling them to stock up on food. It IS overwhelming if you are first starting. Back in February, I told my niece… start with a month. How much food, spices, water, medical supplies, toiletries will my family need for one month? When you have a month, push for three, six, a year, etc. Act now. You do not want to wait until the panic hits. Aries has been telling us for months. Git r dun! Happy Saturday! Stay safe and stay prepared. Yes. Let’s rock! I’m in. Yeah… if they can’t wrap their heads around it and they get judgy, I’ve just… stopped talking. Past a certain point, I realized there’s a certain utility in paring things down and ceasing contact with anyone who would be an active liability. If things get THAT bad, I don’t want anyone around me who buys into the narrative. Once they start reporting each other like what used to happen in the USSR and Stasi East Germany, what normalizing “contact tracing” is the precursor to, you’ll wish those people had lost your number. I figured if it was preemptive and silent on my part, no one would notice. I was right. You may also want to limit contact with anyone who might get aggressive or become catatonic. They could get you killed. It sounds cold, but it’s the truth. I have stopped talking about it with neighbors.

I tell my family and its more of a make sure you get some food stocked up before the election kind of thing. Except for my parents. I have told my family since February. I’m only taking in my parents. After that… only people that add to the team and come with their own supplies. No zombies. No but but but I didn’t knowwwww. Yes. Yes you did. As much as I knew. I have the least amount of money and am the best prepared. Invest in survival and rebuilding. I would never leave my kids behind. Set and ready to go! Ready with my Ham radio and BOB.

1. I think you might find this interesting. Matthew: “4chan just changed Portland, OR, Mayor Ted Wheeler’s vote to Donald Trump using the voter registration exploit. Not only can you change someone’s vote, but entering in their Full Name & DOB reveals other personal information like address. This is a major vulnerability.” I’ll look into that. Fun times. 4chan hacked Oregon’s voting record and is setting mailed in ballots to be voting for Hitler. Washington’s have also apparently been breached. Lemme go see if I can find some screencaps. Apparently they’re primarily investigating just how broken some of these systems are. Oregon is a 100% mail in state, AFAIK. 4 other states possibly vulnerable in a similar fashion. HOLY CRAP!!! Read up. They are currently testing 6 other states websites. This is not factually accurate. They changed his voter registration and requested a new ballot, which invalidates his old one. Deleting the image. Analysis: Certain things become apparent looking at this. The exploit is a way to doxx people who voted for people you don’t like - so now voter registration in affected states has become a targeting database. And if requesting a new ballot invalidates the old, what’s to stop them from requesting new ballots for the entire state in a sort of modified DDoS attack (more like distributed denial of suffrage) that keeps negating the vote and/or disenfranchising the people they disagree with until the election is past the deadline? Definitely makes an even stronger case for the implementation of blockchain voting. While I certainly do not agree with any form of voter fraud (just had my mail box broken into for the third straight election cycle by jerks looking to steal ballots, so I’m more than a little opposed) I just feel the need to point out that comparing anyone to Hitler makes an individual kinda tune out and question the rest of what is being said, regardless of whether or not one has any love, disdain or indifference to the one being compared to such a monster. Just a helpful suggestion to improve dialogue on such topics. But yes, voter fraud bad. Agreed. Fake news, deleting. It’s not fake. It merely misrepresents the process of the exploit and the impact it has. It’s still a valid concern. And the fact that it’s circulating this way shows that the people who released it this way are looking for a PR push, especially since the mayor of Portland is named as the target of the demonstration. They were filling in details for the mail in ballot with Hitler like party affiliation. Some Uzbeck guy in England is running a script that has “cancelled” hundreds of ballots to prove a point. The main movement is focusing to identify how many other states are vulnerable. We called this Block the Vote back in 2018, was a fun concept. Define “fun.” If we can’t get people to use voter ID, how in the hell do you get them to use public key cryptography. You run into issues of identity verification. I agree though some zero knowledge system would make blockchain powered voting feasible. The bedrock we got to was DNA but that can still be fooled. Clearly we require ID verification if anyone can go in and order a new ballot for you or see your personal information in the database. There are certain camps politically that scream bloody murder when this is suggested for morally honest reasons. /s. No other way to make it secure and valid. Seriously man? SMH.

I don’t see the party to which you are referring banning books and public gatherings and trying to declare math “racist” and history “too insensitive to be taught”. And I certainly don’t see either party rounding people and shoving then into gas chambers or in front of firing squads. Considering that Wheeler is losing to a self-avowed 100% Antifa candidate, one might consider if you are placing blame at the wrong feet, and perhaps someone is trying to make Wheeler look bad (make that worse) to ensure a landslide victory for the Antifa party candidate. This distraction right here is why politics and rabbit holes are discouraged in the group however.

Azazel News recaps are now available on the website.

Please share with your loved ones and keep them ahead of the curve.

Flight reports are now available on the website. Find the daily link by searching #FlightReport

Just woke up

To much useless politics going on

Fitness influencer dies of Covid

He was early 30s, great shape, had wife and a few kids. Say something nice /pol/, is the virus not as deadly as it appears or is it actually quite dangerous considering it took out someone healthier than the average person?

pic related is him

For: Merge
D65RNY - 62OG2DID5UYRG4QXADVZCLH6

PYRAMID

Major coverup
https://archive.is/4f1EA

https://secure.sos.state.or.us/orestar/vr/showVoterSearch.do?lang=eng&source=SOS

Yeah, wonderful

http://boards.4chan.org/pol/thread/283289281

It’ll all be okay…:joy:

Meanwhile, in Thailand. Thousands defy emergency decree and transit shutdown as pro-democracy protests continue. Protesters took to the streets again on Sunday despite a government-declared state of emergency and shutdown of public transport in Thailand. On Saturday, demonstrators deployed various tactics to continue protesting with the rallies ending largely peacefully at night. The protesters are demanding monarchy reforms, amendments to the constitution to make the country more democratic and the resignation of Prime Minister Prayuth Chan-ocha, who came to power through a military coup in 2015.

It seems as some.people are actually voting? Aren’t politicians bad? Haha stop organized crime. Reelect no one ,)

Solar is now ‘cheapest electricity in history’
Article,

Looks like you will soon be getting Claytronics Scientists Create Living Concrete
Article,

Are we in a Digital war???