So Jojo is a part of this too? I guess it goes hand in hand with child stars. They are abused and then used as tools.

⤺ reposted by @Pirateballz from UNITED FOR THE TRUTH STOP!

So Jojo is a part of this too? I guess it goes hand in hand with child stars. They are abused and then used as tools.

I would love to know the backstory…I’m glad it wasn’t Portland. Sorry for wherever it was

Race War Rising

Low-dose Hydroxychloroquine Therapy and Mortality in Hospitalized Patients with COVID-19: A Nationwide Observational Study of 8075 Participants

Marie Cachet (Twitter)

https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=24273294

Hence why i keep coming back to the effect of hcq that likely allows it to function: intracellular Zn2+ concentrations impair efficient the replication of a variety of RNA viruses, including poliovirus, influenza virus, and coronaviri

⤻ reposted @0x1iUu0Q to We sometimes see that quinine and chloroquine, (...) impact the quality of sperm and blood levels of some reproduc…

Who knows if she is… just thought it was odd…

I feel like im on hyper alert. I saw a little purse of my nieces and it had toddler characters wearing crop tops and mini skirts and they are called the little charmers.

Same. Sooo worried about my little sister. All the young… everything is geared towards making them numb. Curious to see how humanity tries to correct these things.