So it seems like most cases are cured and discharged?

⤺ reposted by @threeletteragent from Silicon Valley S4E5 - Blood transfusion

SHINE ON

So it seems like most cases are cured and discharged?

I hope Trump carries hand sanitizer in his pocket

See if this was that serious he wouldn’t be shaking anyone’s hands? Am I wrong here?

The agents probably carry UV-c lights for him and other measures

They must protect him well.

Some of the “cured” cases tend to test positive again in a few days. the test kit is not accurate enough.

Because once a virus in in you it’s in you forever. Just like herpes, HIV…etc

Is that the thinking with this? The body isn’t clearing it? Fuck what if you had future attacks. Wow.

Depending on your immunity you can suppress it.

Right until you are run down later in life and it comes back with a vengeance-like mono

“Sequela”

Mono is quickly resolved with 1-2 x 80-100grams of IV Vit C infusion.

Yes this is what I believe…you can treat it but not cure it… For example… Has anyone found a cure for the common cold!?

The common cold is a type of coronavirus people get it seasonally…

You can treat the symptoms of the cold but it actually never leave your bidy

That’s why I was saying earlier in the chat… Best to have a strong Immune system.

The strong your immune the faster you can suppress the virus. Hence also the super spreaders who show mild symptoms and children’s being great carriers because their immune system is still learning the terrain and is strong.

My opinion… :wink:

Iranian embassy in China is asking the Chinese public for supplies on social network.

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4478801310549328

Do you know where in China this is??

⤻ reposted @drunkenwhiskers to Iranian embassy in China is asking the Chinese public for supplies on social network.

Rhinovirus