Situational Awareness 101 | The Survivalist Blog

?

⤺ reposted by @0x1h0pkG from Bill Gates says this groundbreaking coronavirus cure is the next best thing to a vaccine

this is SO important! It is the number one thing I discuss around kids, women, and anyone regularly parking in a a garage. :slight_smile:

Soon after Satoshi’s first announcement, among the first replies on the forum.

From day 1, they demanded that blockchain solve global warming, or else get killed

The switch to proof of stake — driven by the same cause.

What cause?

Eco-terrorism

100% proven by math that blockchain cannot be made secure without PoW

But they don’t care. Scoring eco-terrorism destruction street cred is all they care about.

Fuck these Wokies

https://www.worldometers.info/world-population/

World population headed for crash

Pay Attention to what I’m about to post.

What has caused the downfall of science, in many nations, through out history?
— The rise of a lazy new religion, which rejects the science and math because it was created by people of the wrong identity.
Sound familiar?…

Where have I heard this???

OH THAT’S RIGHT

ONCE AGAIN THE CYCLES ARE REPEATING

IT’S 2020 MATH IS RACIST

right lol wow

math is like finding the truth I don think we created it i think we found it

2020 IS LIKE CALVIN GROWING UP AND HE STARTED A ANTI MATH RELIGION AND IS SUCEEDING.

I SHIT YOU NOT THAT’'S WHAT IT FEELS LIKE AT TIMES

LEADER OF THE WOKIES

DARK AGES HERE WE COME

I’m kidding when saying Calvin is leading the Wokeis but this rhetoric this anti STEM, anti-Meritocracy rhetoric is dangerous for society. It did not only happen in The Muslim World it also happened during the Cholera Riots in which adacemics where assasinated by mobs. Even people just simply wearing glasses were assasinated. This is just a preview of what’s to come.

Also these same individuals that follow this rhetoric, What do you think will happen to them After Open Eyes? besides losing their collective shit they will start forming cults and go after STEMS and Technologicallyy privileged (Black Worlders).

denying Science as magic and racist.

The Cycles Once Again Repeat