Singapore is also grabbing food. 😳😳

新加坡也抢粮食了。:flushed::flushed:

Singapore is also grabbing food. :flushed::flushed:

⤺ reposted by @perrichase from Elliot wave is for mass thought cycles

What’s happening in Sing. I haven’t heard anything in a while

So different countries have their own testing/tests and USA has had issues with the USA tests? Am I understanding that correctly?

Same as Italy and Iran people preparing

US IneptbAF

近日,一名武汉人刘大大(网名)在网上发帖说:“我是湖北人,说句心里话,我不想让你们捐,你们可以卖给我们。因为你们捐过来的物资很多都不知道让谁弄走了,疫情到现在我吃的所有东西都是花钱买的。所以看见你们倾尽所有的来帮湖北人我心里很难受。”

大家就不要捐给湖北了,因为湖北人并未得到! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

Recently, a Wuhan native Liu Dada (net name) posted on the Internet saying, "I’m from Hubei. To be honest, I don’t want you to donate, you can sell it to us because you don’t know a lot of the materials you donated. Whoever made it go away, everything that I have eaten so far has been bought for money. So I feel sorry to see you do everything to help Hubei people. "

Do n’t donate it to Hubei, because Hubei people did n’t get it! :face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth::face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

New CA case is in Solano county which is near Travis Airforce base. So they have a leak.

#中共國 :bangbang:湖北武漢:bangbang:小区业主合资买了一车菜,被居委会认为是断了自己的财路,于是派出城管,没收私人财产!

公权力牛,不吃我的菜,就让你无菜可吃
不知道这些城管和居委会感染情况怎么样?怎么还有心思发这缺德财?

中共 国‼ ️Wuhan, Hubei‼ ️The owner of the community bought a cart of vegetables in a joint venture, which was considered by the neighborhood committee to have broken their own financial path, so they sent urban management and confiscated their private property!

Public power cattle, if you do n’t eat my food, you will have no food to eat
I do n’t know how these urban management and neighborhood committees are infected. Why are you still thinking about this lack of virtue?

You wanna know what’s the tragedy in all of this

That Steve Bannon is the only one that did true reporting on the Coronavirus in regards to not hiding the truth

Steve Fucking Bannon

#國際 班農發出最直接最堅決滅共信息🔥:

「是時候了
這次的冠狀病毒必讓中共垮台
記住我的話!

中共一次次逃過他們的罪行
但是這次再也逃不過去了
因為這次危害的不僅僅是中國人
而是全世界的每一個人
不論你多有錢,多高地位
人類要生存下去唯一的選擇就是滅共」

国际 Ban Nong sends the most direct and resolute message to the Communist Party:

"it’s time
The coronavirus will bring down the CCP
Remember my words!

The CCP escaped their crimes again and again
But I can’t escape this time
Because this time it ’s not just the Chinese
But everyone in the world
No matter how rich you are, how high your status is
The only option for humanity to survive is to destroy the Communist Party. "

Bannon sees CCP as it is.

Since mid January

NY Times / Fox / CNN everyone else was a coward

Aries you called it and told us thank you for your endless hard work brother​:innocent::raised_hands:

A question for the prepping experts: Can I mail order ammo in U.S.?

Don’t have time to do store visit right now

Yes but it’s just getting started

I am helping others that are searching for the truth because of your amazing ability to network with the word! Grateful to be picked for your team